Jehovah`s Witness/Christmas - a Satanic tactic lie.

Question
Bro. DW,

It's truly amazing how satan has blinded the minds of the unbelievers. That is those who don't believe that Christmas is a lie designed by no other than the father of the lie.

Now that they had their fill, their marry making and gift giving under the Christmas tree in front of the burning "yule" log fire. Their Santa Claus under the chimney - lets again remind all celebrants (whether they care or not) what they just celebrated: the pagan celebration of Saturnalia disguise as "the Mass of Christ - Christmas".

The World Book Encyclopedia states:

“This celebration [Christmas] was probably influenced by pagan (unchristian) festivals held at that time. The ancient Romans held year-end celebrations to honor Saturn, their harvest god; and Mithras [the sun god].”

The New Catholic Encyclopedia says: “On Dec. 25, 274, [Roman emperor] Aurelian had proclaimed the sun-god [Mithras] principal patron of the empire . . . Christmas originated at a time when the cult of the sun was particularly strong at Rome.”

The book Celebrations states:

“The clergy eventually brought the . . . world of the Saturnalia into the Church itself.”

And the Encyclopædia Britannica notes that December 25 was regarded “as the birth date of the . . . [sun] god Mithra.”

Encyclopædia of Religion and Ethics:

“Most of the Christmas customs now prevailing . . . are not genuine Christian customs, but heathen customs which have been absorbed or tolerated by the Church. . . . The Saturnalia in Rome provided the model for most of the merry customs of the Christmas time. This old Roman feast was celebrated on 17-24 December.”

Richard must be very proud it or as he put it

"a phenomenal time together with family."

So if as Richard say

"I celebrate Christ's birth which is hardly a pagan concept.  I go through no pagan rituals in the process,"

Then why celebrate the birth of Christ on December 25 if this date was not his date of birth but “as the birth date of the . . . [sun] god Mithra.”?

If it's not "a pagan concept" why do scholars say that it is?

Why does history say that it is derived from a pagan concept.

Why associate the birth of Christ to the celebration of the pagan gods Saturn / Mithra (December 25)? Why not December 1, 2, 3, 4, 20, 21, 22, 23 or 24 or 26?

If no pagan ritual is ever observed during Christmas season - why the Christmas tree?

What does the Christmas tree have to do with the birth of Christ if not based on pagan rituals?

Why the yule log?

What does the yule log have to do with the birth of Christ if not a pagan ritual.

Why the Christmas gift?

What does the Christmas gift have to do with the birth of Christ if not a pagan ritual?

Why Santa Clause and his Reindeer?

What do Santa Clause and his Reindeers have to do with the birth of Christ if Christmas is not a pagan concept?

Really Bro. DW. who is it that Richard and all of Christendom honoring when they are celebrating Christmas?

thx.

Answer
Hello Bro

Thanks for writing

You know isn't it funny how things are just obvious for true christians. I mean a brother was talking to me about Christmas the other day and we were just saying to each other "you know everything about it is pagan the churches are so blind it's just so obviously pagan" that's all we needed to say to each other, both exactly on the same wavelength.

Yet you get people like Derrick and Richard and just all of Christendom that even when you explain it to them multiple times they just brush it off.They have Christmas trees in there churches. They actually have a resurrected sun god in their churches, unbelievable!!

It's the same with the trinity. It's blatantly obvious there's no trinity it's the most ridiculous thing you could ever think of yet people still believe it.

The truth is just obvious, to those who want to see it they'll see it, to everyone who doesn't want to see it they won't

Have a very happy day in Jehovah's service Bro

Take care

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW