Jehovah`s Witness/CHRISTMAS! Whats is Focus?

Hi Bro. DW, The world seems to be confused to why they celebrate Christmas,especially Christendom. So why is it so my brother? P.S. "as a witness to all the nations." Matt 24:14. Thank you!

There is a very simple scripture that tells us why people celebrate Christmas

1 John 5:

19 "the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one"

But how does this scripture relate to Christmas??

The reason is because as one scholar put it with regards the origin's of Christmas "Christmas was nothing but a pagan festival covered in a christian veneer"

This is how God views Christmas!!!

There is nothing biblical about Christmas it's a Satanic celebration through and through.

It started 300 years after the death of Christ by a Roman emperor trying to gain favour with the "christian's" it was this emperor that decided that Dec 25 was Jesus birthday it incorporated all the pagan roman traditions, worship of roman sun gods,honoring the Roman God of agriculture, then eventually it evolved more and more pagan traditions. For example.

The yule log represents Nimrod as the sun god(the man who opposed Jehovah and built babel)he was cut down by his enemies hence why he's a log. Yet the Christmas tree represents the resurrected Nimrod the risen slain sun God .He was burnt on Dec 24 only to rise again on Dec 25.

So Christmas is nothing but a pure Satanic celebration, steeped in pagan worship. It's a very clever trick used by Satan to deceive billion's.

Now again let's not forget, we may not have been around when it started but God was!! We may say "oh well it doesn't mean that to me" But it does to God!!. Every time God sees this disgusting celebration he is just as disgusted now as he was when it first started!!!

Isa 52:

11 "Turn away, turn away, get out of there, touch nothing unclean; get out from the midst of her, keep yourselves clean"

That's why true christian's do not celebrate christmas

Take Care  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.