Jehovah`s Witness/A Closer look at Christmas

Question
Christmas is not found anywhere in the Bible.  The parents of “Jesus” never celebrated Christmas.  Jesus never celebrated it.  Jesus’ own apostles never celebrated it or ever taught that this Holiday was to be celebrated.   There is nothing Christian about Christmas.   It’s origin is rather Satanic.  Pagans, especially Trinitarians worshiped this Holy Day for over Four thousand years.  Something doesn't add up folks.  The “messiah” was born about two thousand years ago.  What’s up?

This Holy day was based on Mythology.  Or should I say Lieology.  A myth is a deception of the “truth”.  A false story.  An untruth.  A LIE.  The Holy Day has it’s roots in the deep Pagan worship of the Sun god Saturn.   Saturnalia is a festival of light leading to the winter solstice with an abundant presence of candles.  Just as candles are used in Satan Worship, these candles are situated in a way of a star representing the renewal of light in celebration of “the Birthday of the Unconquerable Sun”.  Sun worship is Satanic Worship folks.  Check yourself before you start making a claim that you are a "Christian".

Answer
The Two Babylons
The Two Babylons  
We know that through the study of the Bible, many things come to light.  Satan is one of the morning stars and at one time was a faithful son of God.  “When the morning stars joyfully cried out together, And all the sons of God began shouting in applause?” (Job 38:7) Notice morning stars and sons are in plural.  Since stars are angels and angels are “sons of God”.  Morning stars represent the first angels created.  Jesus revealed himself as the bright morning star in (Rev 22:16) and is the “Sun of Righteousness" in (Malachi 4:2).  

However, “Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light.”  (2 Corinthians 11:14)  “O how you have fallen from heaven, you shining one, son of the dawn! How you have been cut down to the earth, you who were disabling the nations! As for you, you have said in your heart, ‘To the heavens I shall go up. Above the stars of God I shall lift up my throne, and I shall sit down upon the mountain of meeting, in the remotest parts of the north. I shall go up above the high places of the clouds; I shall make myself resemble the Most High.’(Isaiah 14:12-14)

“So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.” (Rev 12:9)  Today, Billions of mankind worship this angel (star) not knowing that they are really worshiping Satan.

Where does the Christmas tree come from?  Well, the Christmas tree represents the forbidden tree in the Garden of Eden.  “And Jehovah God also laid this command upon the man: “From every tree of the garden you may eat to satisfaction. But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will positively die.” (Genesis 2:16-17)

However, the anointed cherub had different plans.  He was going to seduce Eve by deception. “At this the serpent said to the woman: “YOU positively will not die. For God knows that in the very day of YOUR eating from it YOUR eyes are bound to be opened and YOU are bound to be like God, KNOWING good and bad.” (Genesis 3:4-5)

Satan promised Eve a “gift” of knowing good and bad and that she would never die, if she would just partake of it.  So Billions today, partake of the "forbidden tree" every year on Christmas Eve in the hopes of receiving a “gift”.  Isn’t Satan just so greedy?

The tree is often dressed up with bright and shining glitter to get it’s prey.  The tree also has hanging ornaments on it symbolizing the “forbidden fruit” and often enticing little children to partake of the sweets such as candy canes or cookies.  "The string of glitter or popcorn" symbolizes the serpent, he used to deceive Eve by wrapping it around the tree.

Lastly, Pagans whom claim to be "Christians" give honor to Satan by placing him to the most Northern part of the tree using a “star” or “angel” to chant to, or give thanks to, for all the "gifts".  What are these gifts?  Wormwood that is bitter poison that has been spawned earthwide such as the trinity teaching, immortal soul, eternal hellfire.  These Apostate teachings are deceptions of "truth".  Sharply put, they are Lies! (Rev 16:13)  The tree itself also symbolizes Satan’s Own Kingdom in opposition to God’s Kingdom.  Remember, Satan stated, "I shall make myself resemble the Most High."

Folks!  There’s nothing “Christian” about Christmas
Take Care,
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando