Jehovah`s Witness/the confusing trinity doctrine

Question
Bro. Rando,

Is Mr. Holland or for that matter Richard introducing another version of this devil inspired Trinity doctrine?

Notice his responses to your posts - which he call "lies" but I replaced them with your name.

=====quote:====
Rando: "The Trinity Doctrine comes down to this BOLD LIE: God became a man, so that man can become God."

REPLY:  Rando seems to not discern between Trinitarian doctrine, and Mormon doctrine.  Trinitarians do not believe that we will become God.  That job is taken.  We simply believe that the Scripture reveals 3 Divine Persons as being God, by nature.  His above statement is a blatant lie.

Rando: -  "Trinitarians make the claim that Jesus is the Father himself in the Old Testament"

REPLY:  Actually, Rando himself KNOWS this is a lie, as he has been corrected several times on this.  In fact, believing that Jesus IS the Father, is not even in harmony with the word "Trinity".  The word means "Tri-unity", or "unity of 3".  To say that Jesus IS the Father, is much closer to the false Oneness doctrine of some Pentecostal groups, than Trinitarianism.  Rando deliberately misrepresented the Trinity in this lie.

Rando -  "The Trinitarians are so desperate, they grab any scripture with the number (three) in it and claim it explains the Trinity in explicit detail."

REPLY:  Actually, it is Rando who is so desperate to DISPROVE the Trinity, that he has latched onto a verse mentioning 3 "unclean spirits" found in Rev. 16:13, which has no relevance to the Trinity whatsoever, and claimed he has "found the Trinity" in the Scriptures.  Trinitarians aren't desperate...We have verses showing the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit to be God.  

The one who is "desperate", is the one who has to lie.  People who aren't desperate, don't need to lie.  No, we do not grab any verse mentioning the number 3, as proof of the Trinity.

The next 3 lies about the Trinity, I will put together, because they are basically the same.  But they are ALL quotes from Rando, at different times....

Rando -  "Those who believe the TRINITY, Worship the Trinity. The Trinity is made up of three Gods.

Matter of fact, Religion has not told the truth about the only True God, Jehovah. They say Jehovah alone is not the most high, he shares his position with two other gods that are equal to him.

Your right in the doctrine about the Trinity that their are three gods that form one Godhead and all being equal….The Trinity says all 3 are gods"

REPLY:  No Trinitarian believes or teaches that there are 3 separate "gods" in the Trinity.  This is a lie.  Nor do Trinitarians believe that Jehovah shares His position with ANY other "gods", for the reason that we don't believe any other "gods" EXIST.  This is in harmony with Jehovah's own words in Deut. 32:39....

"See now that I, [even] I, [am] he, and [there is] no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither [is there any] that can deliver out of my hand."

How can Jehovah "share His position with two other gods", that don't even exist?

Now, let's deal with a few lies that Rando has told about me personally....

Rando -  "He's heavily into Christendom's Satanic Holy Days such as Easter, Halloween, and Christmas and would rather celebrate the Lie rather than the "truth". Let him drift off to Gehenna where is weeping and gnashing of teeth are."

REPLY:  I celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ, and I do not even call the celebration "Easter" in my home.  We refer to it as "Resurrection Sunday".  I do honor the birth of Jesus Christ at Christmas time, and also throughout the year.  We do not pagan customs in our home at Christmas.

====end quote=====

Here's Richard's trinity version (too long to quote his entire post):

====quote====

"1) There is one God  2) The Father is God  3) The Son is God  4) The Holy Spirit is God  5) The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are separate persons."
...

As I don't subscribe to any creeds, I will simply offer what Scripture says, nor will I imply "this" or "that".  In their unity (John 10:30), Christ, as the Word of God (John 1:1), can only speak what the Father wills Him to speak (John 8:28).  As Christ is subject to the Father, He can only do what the Father wills Him to do (John 8:28).  Christ wants all glory to go to the Father (John 17:1), glory that will not be shared with another (Is. 48:11) and still Christ is crowned in glory and honor (Heb. 2:9).  The Father is the God of Christ (Rev. 3:12) just as the Father is the God of me.  Christ is the God of me just as He is the God of Thomas (John 20:28).

....
...I worship one God, Jehovah.  Jehovah is revealed throughout scripture as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit...separate persons but still one God with the Son and the Holy Spirit eternally subject to the Father.   
====end quote====

So as you can see the trinity that they worship is somewhat a slight version of the Catholic trinity version.

The Catholic's as well as the majority of Christendom believe on a trinity that are co-eternal, co-equal... that is according to the Athanasian Creed:

"we worship one God in Trinity and Trinity in Unity. Neither confounding the Persons, nor dividing the Substance. For there is one Person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Ghost. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Ghost is all One, the Glory Equal, the Majesty Co-Eternal. Such as the Father is, such is the Son, and such is the Holy Ghost. The Father Uncreate, the Son Uncreate, and the Holy Ghost Uncreate. The Father Incomprehensible, the Son Incomprehensible, and the Holy Ghost Incomprehensible. The Father Eternal, the Son Eternal, and the Holy Ghost Eternal and yet they are not Three Eternals but One Eternal. As also there are not Three Uncreated, nor Three Incomprehensibles, but One Uncreated, and One Uncomprehensible. So likewise the Father is Almighty, the Son Almighty, and the Holy Ghost Almighty. And yet they are not Three Almighties but One Almighty."

While these other group of Trinitarians - Holland/Richard states that:

Where Jehovah is the True God but at the same time worship Jesus as their God along with the holy spirit as God.

In any case - whatever version they come up with it's STILL an unscriptural doctrine based on a doctrine rooted in paganism.

Man, Satan has them really confuse big time. A trinity that is not a trinity but at the same time a trinity and a Christmas that is not a Christmas but at the same time is a Christmas.

What's your thought Bro. Rando?

Answer
I think you did rather well, pointing to how the "trinity" keeps trying to transform itself into an angel of light.  The man-made trinity doctrine is hypocritical in itself stating the "three parts" are not gods but "three separate persons".    Then the trinity points to "gods" within it's own doctrine.

It claims the first person of the Trinity is:

1) God the Father.... that's one god.

Then claims the second "separate person" is a god itself:

2) God the Son.... that's two god's.

Then the  third "separate person" is:

3) God the Holy Ghost... that's three god's.

Deut. 32:39 plainly states, "there are no gods together with me."    Jehovah alone is the most high. (Psalms 83:18) And Jehovah is the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.  But God the Son and God the Holy Ghost is completely absent from scripture.

Duet 32:39 actually renders "there are no Elohim together with me."  This one scripture alone destroys all versions of the trinity and that is why trinitarians switch to modalism when cornered.  They say Jesus is Jehovah of the old testament or Jehovah is Jesus in the flesh in the new testament.  The trinitarians then hypocritically hold fast to a false doctrine that god manifested in the flesh because the "three separate persons" fall short of scripture.  The teaching is modalism.  "God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached to the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory." (1 Timothy 3:16 KJV)

To say God was  justified in the Spirit is to promote a lie that God was unjustified at one point.  How can "God" be received up into glory?  And to whom?  To the angels??  REALLY!!!  Punch that demon in the mouth!  

Isn't it interesting that Apostates go through extreme measures to prove a "fleshly resurrection of God", when it contradicts the Scriptures?  God in the flesh is a demonic teaching.  Is that all they have?   Modalism???

Take Care,
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando