Jehovah`s Witness/Who corrects the slave!

Question
As always Sister T thanks for answering my question !

I not misunderstanding nor am I misconstructing what you were saying !

You said:

God corrects the FDS through the Word (Bible) by the Holy Spirit

I am pointing out to you Sister again that the WT  FDS said

RE Matt 10 :15

Yes - 1879

No -1952

Yes 1985

No - 1988

Yes - 1982 ed Y L F

No - 1989 ed  Y L F

You said God corrected then through his word ?

So what was his Word in this case

MATT 10: 15

They said yes , no ,yes, no

Iv only used one verse sister to share with you that what you are saying fits with what you said yet when asked did God really CORRECT them through His WORD while the Holy Spirit gives correct understanding etc .

Can it really be truth that God corrected trough his word (Matt) 10: 15 while the Holy Spirit gives correct understanding etc when they said . yes , no , yes ,no!

You see sister deep down in your heart you know my question poses a huge problem !

God could not have corrected them through his Word by the Holy Spirit giving whatever you may call it / clear understanding / correct understanding since then it would not be yes, no ,yes, no !

So either the problem is God is correcting his own error everytime or the FDS are not who they say they are!

How many times Sister has the apostles ever change whatever they penned down ? The apostles were handpicked and taught by Jeus himself ! They aksed question re their understandings even when it was wrong and was corrected by Jesus himself everytime !

To ask questions and being corrected by Jesus is not equal to say God corrects us by letting by the help of the Holy Spirit make us understand it is yes , no , yes , no nor is it equal to to setiing a date and calling it an INDISPUTABLE FACT !

Hope sister you have a another nice day!

Answer
Hello again Johan,

This will be my last reply about this and then I'm going to reject you, please, no disrespect involved, it's just getting a bit too ridiculous and I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you, nope, not going to do it.  As I said you are free to believe what you want to sir, you have the right to your opinion even though I do not agree with it and never, ever will.  

You still continue to twist around words and what I said, by making them what you want to make them out to be instead of what it really is.  

I'll just point out a few things, and leave it at that....first let me say deep down in my heart, I FULLY support the Faithful and Discreet Slave, period.  

Also let it be known that sometimes I may not quote word for word, I may paraphrase what you say or even what I myself have said, so it will not always be a word for word quote.

Now, You said they had Jesus right there with them to correct them every time directly. When the Bible was penned by the Apostles and prophets, they were inspired by God directly, otherwise the Bible would not be inspired (2 Tim. 3:16).  Did not the FDS say that they were NOT inspired!  See you answered your own question.  Therefore, since they are not inspired, they are bound to misunderstand and thus they have to STUDY the INSPIRED WORD OF GOD, which is the Bible, and pray for Jehovah's holy spirit to help with understanding in order to make needed adjustments that are in accordance with the Bible, which is inspired of God.

Yes, Jesus handpicked the apostles from among many disciples that were present, in fact he prayed all night long to his Father regarding who from among all his disciples he would pick didn't he?

Luke 6:12-14 "In the progress of these days he went out into the mountain to pray, and he continued the whole night in prayer to God. 13 But when it became day he called his disciples to him and chose from among them twelve, whom he also named apostles: 14 Simon, whom he also named Peter, and Andrew his brother, and James and John, and Philip and Bar·thol′o·mew, 15 and Matthew and Thomas, and James [the son] of Al·phae′us, and Simon who is called “the zealous one,” 16 and Judas [the son] of James, and Judas Is·car′i·ot, who turned traitor.

So according to your reasoning's then Jesus must be a false prophet because there is no way that, him praying all night long to God, and him actually being God's son, he should have picked Judas Iscariot!

You do realize that a lot of the words penned in the Bible came after the fact of them already happening...you do realize that right!  Sometimes things were understood after the fact and then they would remember that 'Jesus used to say this' and they could draw from that to come to the correct conclusion of the matter.  Just like the circumcision matter I pointed out.  Also the matter about Gentiles in Acts.  

Read Acts Chapters 11 and 15.

You do know that Peter was with Jesus in his face and then also after Jesus was killed and resurrected, right there, then Jesus went back to heaven, we see Peter remembering what Jesus used to say and making corrections.  You do know that Peter was inspired to pen scripture and was one of the handpicked twelve right!   But some things weren't understood correctly until way later down the road...

Acts 11:14-17 "and he will speak those things to you by which you and all your household may get saved.’ 15 But when I started to speak, the holy spirit fell upon them just as it did also upon us in [the] beginning. At this I called to mind the saying of the Lord, how he used to say, ‘John, for his part, baptized with water, but YOU will be baptized in holy spirit.’ 17 If, therefore, God gave the same free gift to them as he also did to us who have believed upon the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I that I should be able to hinder God?”

so I wonder how many years it was from the time Jesus said those words until the time that Peter understood the meaning correctly, not only that, but he was also given a vision about it too, in fact not just one vision, but three times, in order for him to understand even more so. (Acts 11:5-12)

Why did Paul have to write letters to the congregations to correct them on many occasions!

But you want to huff and puff about imperfect men who are NOT inspired and never claimed to be, who did not have the privilege of having Jesus right there in their face, or the divine visions, and think that some mistakes with understanding won't be made? Are you serious?

Your argument fails miserably!!!

Plus how do you know what they did or didn't do, you were not even there, are you saying you were there when the Bible was penned to make that statement!  There's a lot of things that the Bible doesn't even tell us about Jesus and his apostles....how can you make that statement!  You've already been shown how they misunderstood things with Jesus right there in their faces and at other times!  Please Don't play on words!

And all prophecies that were penned were inspired from God and given directly to the Bible writers in the way God chose.

So if a speculation regarding a prophecy that is already in place and has been in the Bible for Centuries before they were even born, you are going to sit up there and try to act like they've given new prophecies that were not already there?  Speculation from the ALREADY IN PLACE PROPHECIES may have been misunderstood at times but that's why they have to STUDY the Bible to make CORRECTIONS to their imperfect thinking by means of God's holy spirit.

I'm not inspired and I'm not one of the FDS, I'm just a slave of Jehovah the most High God, yet instill I've seen Jehovah's Holy spirit at work in my own life, and I still make mistakes and I still misunderstand things and I'm still learning.  But one thing I know without a doubt is that Jehovah's Witnesses as a whole have the truth as laid out in the Bible and anyone who wants to make it through the coming Great Tribulation and Armageddon better get on board before it's too late!

Studying and learning never ends.  And until the new system comes about then there will be IMPERFECT people!!

What perfect world do you live in that no one else does?  

I'm done....

Rejection if you write me again about the FDS....and may Jehovah's holy spirit continue to help them supply food at the proper time!!

Have a good day and stop hating so much, it's not good for you! Humble yourself, please.

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T