Jehovah`s Witness/Counting Time..what a great Idea,

Hi Derrick
Saw another attack on me ..who cares. I figured out that that some of the witnesses on here use this site to get time in the ministry. Now I really know why they are angry with me. It's not the content of my conversation but the fact that they don't want witnesses coming here & getting time. When DW mentioned that Brenda can't go out so she uses this site & so did Sister T. Their territory is dry so this is a good way to minister. I only wanted to share it with other witnesses because they are always talking about they don' have enough hours. I do what I can. & God knows that I do what I can. Now I understand why they are rude & hostile to keep the conversation going on a daily basis. Why be kind..being kind, it's replying the person gets their answer...then that's it..but if you call folks names & so on you can keep it going for a long time because there is no end to discussing religion & politics...I just wanted to share that with you.  I really want to ask DW, how much time he counted when replying to that would really tick him off...This may have started out a nice site but with all that mud slinging..guess it has changed..I may go to the other subjects and see if folks are rude. Hope to hear from you...
So here's a thought, do they come to this site to bring in more folks into the hall or just to debate. Because sure they know their Bible, but guess what, Satan knows the scriptures as well, so what really is there agenda. I don't think it's a good one., is the witnesses official site, but there is no conversation, they just tell no opinions, only theirs. So to me this site is an open forum, were they can vent. Again, all I wa saying is that if this is a good site to get some hours..Share the wealth...
Take Care,

Good evening, Dee.  Yes, I saw their feeble reply to you.

Let me just say this...You are seeing the mindset of these people.  Notice that the best DW could muster, was FAR short of an apology for slandering you.  It wasn't..."If I was wrong about you, I apologize".  No, it was basically...."If I was wrong about you, its still YOUR fault".  

Pathetic. The man is so full of himself, that he cannot even muster a simple apology, even when he is wrong and slanders someone he doesn't know, completely without warrant.

These people simply are NOT going to admit any wrongdoing on their part, as I told you they wouldn't.  Even Sister T is complaining about me "causing trouble", as if it were me and not DW that posted the slanderous statements about you in the first place.  

Do you see the mind-set?  DW publicly calls you an "apostate", and Sister T says not one word about...."Well Brother DW, we must make sure that we have our facts straight, and that what we say about people is absolutely correct".  No, she says nothing to him about his slander, but calls me a trouble-maker for saying you have a right to know that you were slandered, and have a right to respond to it.

I'm telling you, these people have mental problems.  There is no other way to explain illogical thinking like that.  

Futhermore, she is complaining about you writing to me.  Did you notice that?  Yet, it apparently flew right over her head, that you wrote to HER first, and she was rude to you, and someone questioned ME about it, and I responded that I thought you were treated rudely by HER.  And THAT is what prompted you to write me.  

See, they never think about their own responsibility in the matter.  

Dee, you feel free to write to me any time that you wish to, and don't let those people influence you or shame you in any way.  They are about control...that is it.  You have seen how they act when they are exposed, and their tactics brought to light...No apology, no retraction of their falsehoods, no admission of wrongdoing whatsoever.  Its always the other person's fault.

She (Sister T) stated..."As you can see, the opposer is now egging on her to start fighting against the brothers and be at his side. Truly a satanic tactic if I ever seen one."

This was, not suprisingly, another lie.  Not once did I try to get you to "fight" with anybody.  Actually, the "satanic tactic" was DW slandering you in the first place, assuming he knows your motives, and your situation, and then putting it into print in a public forum, with absolutely no clue what he is talking about.

I referenced what had already appeared in the forum about you, thinking you had probably seen it.  When you said you hadn't, I provided the link for you to find it, so you could respond.  Nothing wrong with have EVERY right to respond to a false charge about you, and to know that the charge has been made in public.  

What was wrong, is that you were called names by this guy who thinks he knows everything.  Sister T evidently isn't the one to give us a good grasp of right and wrong, or what is "satanic".  She thinks false slander is okay, but my telling you what was wrongly posted about you in public, was just terrible.  Weird....

That's about like saying that one school kid punches another one, and if someone comes up to the kid that was just struck and says "You have a right to defend yourself", then they are trying to "start a fight".  Uh no, the fight was started by the person who threw the punch.  Did that really need explaining?  How many things have to be wrong with a person's mind, for them to have their thinking twisted like that?

Again, they love to twist things off of their own sin, and blame someone else.  Not to worry, though...Jehovah isn't buying it.

I think maybe you should ask DW that question about counting his time.  I would be curious to know that one myself.  Now, if he doesn't do that, he is going to accuse you of "satanic attacks", despite his public slander of you, by calling you an apostate.  But it would be interesting to know if he actually counts his time, for replying to you and others on this board.    

Thanks Dee, and take care.  Hope you have a great evening.  BTW, I will be "on vacation" from the board until Monday, as I am going out of town for a few days since the wife and me both have some time off for the holidays.  But I will be back Monday, and you are welcome to write me then.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.