Jehovah`s Witness/Derrick digs himself deeper...

Question
Hello Bro DW

I see that the opposers/apostates lies have been well exposed and shown for the lies that they are.  It's sad to see how Satan has blinded the minds of the unbelievers and not only blinded, but dulled and twisted beyond reason!

Territory dry?  Haven't seen the territory dry where I live, we have new ones at the meetings all the time, wanting to know the truth, just the other day out in field service, we had a very interested Asian couple, it's really good to see ones wanting to hear the truth from the Bible (oh I forgot I don't go out in the ministry according to "Dee")

Then Derrick says I've said this and that about things I've never said at all, I know I have a bad memory but he just straight out lies!  Or else he has me mixed up with someone else in his all out desperation to prove himself right!  

He doesn't care about God being found true, he cares about Derrick being found true!  Which will never be as long as he opposes Jehovah and his anointed one!

His explanation for Jesus' bloodless resurrection in the same body is hilarious!  And just shows further he has no scriptural understanding at all.

According to the Trinity, doesn't it say that Jesus was FULLY man, that meant he had blood, so then if he was resurrected with that same body less the blood, what type of body is that?  And how can he be FULLY man without blood, even in his own doctrine it doesn't make sense that it was the same body because there are changes.  Look at the changes from before and then after....

Before Resurrection:

1. Had flesh, blood, and bones
2. Looked the same at all times
3. Didn't disappear and reappear
4. Blood came out when pierced on side,
5. Had his flesh ripped to shreds on his back. (legs, arms)
6. Had holes and blood on top of his head from thorns, blood in hair too.

After Resurrection:

1. He didn't have any wounds when he was first seen
2. He didn't have ALL the wounds he died with
3. He didn't look the same
4. He didn't look the same on different occasions
5.He appeared and disappeared in closed rooms
6.He didn't have ANY blood, just flesh and bones.

In the case of Lazarus, dead for 4 days, when he came out the tomb he looked the same, he had blood, and he could not disappear and reappear in closed rooms.  

So the question is what body did Jesus go to heaven in?  Since Flesh cannot go to heaven.  What happened to the fleshly body that he was supposedly raised in then when he went to heaven?  Where is that at because we know he went there and we know flesh can't go.  So is Jesus still down here walking around somewhere?   According to Derrick if he was raised in the same body, that body can't go to heaven!  

1 Cor. 15:50 "However, this I say, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit God’s kingdom....."

So Jesus said he had flesh and bones, but it still says FLESH can't inherit God's kingdom which is in heaven.  So is Jesus still on earth then??  If not where is his body with the flesh and bones since it can't be in heaven with the flesh?  Where's his body, where is he at right now!  How can he live without blood since he was FULLY man before he died and had blood but now has no blood?

Where is that flesh at right now....the Bible said his body would not see corruption. (Acts 2:31) So he still must be walking around since he can't go to heaven with that FLESH and would not see corruption.

When he fights against God's truth from the Bible and the lies don't add up, all Derrick does is dig himself deeper and deeper into a hole of no return, now he has to come back with some nonsense to save face more hilarious then the last one!  hahahahha

Oh and by the way Derrick should know that being FULLY man means you have flesh and blood and bones....or you are not FULLY man! And also being co-eternal means you cant die.

Agape

Sister T  

jw.org

https://www.jw.org/en/free-bible-study/

Answer
Hi Sis

Nice to hear from you.

Like I said to one of my questioners just recently it's difficult to keep up with Derrick's ever changing doctrine. He chops and changes it at the drop of a hat and doesn't even realize he's done it, hahahaha

At least most members of Christendom recognize when they're beat and crawl away beaten. Derrick just makes a fool of himself.

How many times have I asked him to show us what he believes different to one he call an antichrist and he can't do it. Because the answer is NOTHING!! hahahaha

You would think that would be enough to make a person think well if that's the case how can I be doing this unless antichrist is also doing this:

1 John 4 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired expression, but test the inspired expressions to see whether they originate with God"

But most of them don't they just continue in their ways as you rightly point out this scripture here is blatantly true of them

2 Cor 4:

4 "among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through"

and the sad thing is they'll still read this and this scripture and STILL not get the point!!

We are very privileged little Sis. You know I just love the truth it means everything to me!!

Agape

jw.org

https://www.jw.org/en/free-bible-study/

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW