Jehovah`s Witness/Derrick Exposed Yet Again....

Question
Hello Bro DW,

Derrick is always calling the Witnesses liars, but who ever sides with him can lie on us all they want and he's ok with it.  Here's some lies of the so called Christian Derrick who is on a forum being dishonest by his very presence as an expert, and is only here to cause trouble so he can distract people from the truth, evil satanic tactic.

His attacks and word picks about someone he claims has lied and his slander of people, poking fun of the Witnesses, name calling, and speaking against our beliefs means he is a critic and should be on the critics page.  

Derrick said this:

"The whole thing was quite funny, because Sister T is always calling non-JWs here “liars”, and renounces those who lie.  Well, she renounces those who are NON-Witnesses, that is.  But when Rando wrote her with his lies, she actually THANKED him for it."  

This is a lie, period.  

If he quoted my response as this:

"Thanks for writing and yes, I really knew something wasn't quite right when this "Dee" person first wrote to me, because why write to me and complain about someone else and then try to make it seem like you are so innocent. I didn't buy it and they have proved to be exactly as was thought!

Thanks for pointing it out, why else are they here if not to deceive and mislead, there are no good intentions at all and it just shows the desperation and deceit that opposers have!”

Tell me where do I say at any time and anywhere that I thanked anyone for lying!!  That is a lie right there!  There is no way he can make that into me thanking someone for lying!  Is he serious?

Just because he puts up a pic of where someone is, doesn't mean anything, there is no way he can prove that Dee is who she says she is....He can't prove it!!   So to call someone a liar and then turn around and say I thanked someone for lying, when I was sent information for the first time and responded to it, is an evil tactic. and Shows how evil Derrick really is.  

Because the ONLY way I could thank someone for lying is I would have to know ahead of time that a person is lying to begin with, my reply was a response, and isn't thanking anyone for lying!!!  See the deception!!

Second evil thing from Derrick:

He calls Bro Rando a liar for saying Dee is Luis....

Well then what he said about you Bro DW is a lie.  Derrick said this:

"DW, or should I call you "Prophet Jedediah" from TOPIX, you are so hilarious."

So the double standard of Derrick is it's OK for him to LIE and say, you, Bro DW is Prophet Jedediah, but when Bro. Rando said Dee was Luis, then he's a liar??  That makes Derrick a liar and in agreement with Dee's wrong doing.

Derrick is doing exactly the same thing that he accused Bro Rando of doing!  Evil tactic.  Proof he is on here to cause trouble!

We see how Derrick agrees with Dee, but yet instill Dee lies on the Witnesses constantly, even lied about our time, talks bad about other experts on here, but Derrick seems fine with lies from other people as long as they are lies against Jehovah's Witnesses or the ones he doesn't like, the ones who don't let him get away with his slander.  He condones lies and lies himself about Witnesses, but then turns around and tries to counsel us about lying.  

Since Derrick is an expert on a forum for Questions to Jehovah's Witnesses, when Dee lied about the time, when she lied about other things that have to do with JW's beliefs, how come Derrick didn't correct her?  He's supposed to be an expert and can answer questions about JW's, if he is such an expert he would have corrected Dee, but he did not.  That right there proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is here to mislead and deceive people, and is giving his beliefs that are different from what JW's believe, but he's an expert on a forum for Jehovah's Witnesses.

He is here for evil reasons.... Derrick is biased, he's not a JW, never has been and is a critic and should be on the critics page!!

Double standard lying Derrick is pure evil as has been shown!

Sister T

jw.org

https://www.jw.org/en/free-bible-study/

Answer
Hi Sis

Thanks for writing

One of the big problems with Derrick is he's a total hypocrite the things he calls lies he does constantly. Like the example you mentioned about me being on Topix and when he said Bro Rando wrote to me about something.

Now you see I wouldn't call them lies for the reason that a lie is a DELIBERATE false statement. I wouldn't say they are deliberate false statements however according to Derricks standards of lying they are, so that makes him a liar and a hypocrite by his own standards.

But you see when he say's you thanked Bro Rando for lying that's a deliberate false statement because there's absolutely no reason to even think that. When he say's we can't point to certain scriptures to back up our beliefs that's also a deliberate false statement particularly coming from  a JW "expert"

So Derrick is exposed as both a blatant liar and a complete hypocrite. He's completely not worth the time of day or even responding too. This is all he has, mud slinging, Satanic tactics, Hoping if he slings enough mud some of it will stick, because he hasn't got anything else to fight with he's thoroughly exposed and he slings mud in desperation.

Agape

jw.org

https://www.jw.org/en/free-bible-study/  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW