Jehovah`s Witness/DERRICK HOLLAND CONTANT LIES

Question
HELLO PROPHET GRUNBALM LONG TIME TO CONTACT JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW IM STILL ONE OF YOUR READERS AND AS SUCH I CALLED OUT HOLLAND FOR HIS LIES ABOUT YOU BEING IN NY AT THE WATCHTOWER HE CALLS YOU NAMES LIKE A NARRICIST OR FALSE PROPHET AND A LIAR AND THEN SAY THE HEADQUARTERS HAS YOU HERE AND CAST A BAD LIGHT ON THEM IM FINALLY STUDYING NOW AND GOING TO THE HALL HERE IN TEXAS THANKS TO READING YOUR THREADS AS YOU HELPED ME SEE BORN AGAIN BELIEF IS FALSE IT JUST TOOK TIME TO REALLY SEE IT.

Answer
I see you still don't know how to use the caps lock function tab,if I remember correctly I sent you funds via Pay Pal to purchase a new computer,there are other readers named Eddie who have sent questions but not as dumb to not know how to use the caps lock key.

You have some nerve to not make contact with as much as a thank you for all these months for providing you with funds for a new computer then when you do you send me this all over again in all capitals,man you are dumb.Its obvious you spent the money on something else other than what it was intended to replace your broken keyboard or you purchased the new computer and are too dumb to know how to use it.

I don't think you bought a new one for the simple fact that the default settings are not all in capitals.So you have to know how this tab work because I sent a link on this tab and its function.As such I don't believe anything you say.Dont contact me again.

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum