Jehovah`s Witness/END OF THE WORLD 12/21

Question
BENYAMIN GRUNBAUM SUGGESTED THAT I ASK YOU ABOUT 12/21 AND THE CALENDER POINTING TO THE END OF THE WORLD ON THAT DATE.

Answer
Oh well...something will definitely happen on 12/21. But for most people, 12/21 will be just another day, soon history and soon forgotten in the stream of time with so many other dates of insignificance. It will come and go just as 1874, 1914, 1925, 1975, and "this generation" came and went.

People imagine and get excited about all sorts of predictions. This too will pass. When it does, I will be promoted to "Prophet".

Robert Jones

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert Jones