Jehovah`s Witness/Endure to the END'S,deeper meaning

Hi Bro. Rando, hope all is well! You while meditating on Jesus words at Matt 10:22" he that has endured to the end is the on that will be saved.",actually has a much deeper ENDURANCE for the 'Earthly Class' that is. And I realized that for the earthly class there are 4 phases to endure to the end to be saved with the spiritual Tree Of Life. The 1st phase to endure faithfully to Jehovah is from today's day and present month of December to the start of The Great Tribulation when ALL Religion starts being banned by goverment all over the world. Then if we endure to the end of that 1st phase faithfully,then the next phase to endure faithfully to the next end is from the start of the 2ND phase that takes us from The Great Tribulation to the end of Armagedon,and that if we endure faithfully without giving in to the fear of the King Of The North who ever he turns out to be to our surprise.And I do realize some JWs may not survive this 2nd phase out of lack of faith they didnt built up in the 1st phase from the Last Days. Then I noticed the Earthly who survived the 2Nd Phase of the Great Tribulation past Armagedon, still need to endure a 3RD Phase Faithfully from the point right after Armagedon when they survive it, all the way to the END of the 1,000yrs. And I say that because the Faithful Slave(Governing Body)has shown us a very interesting scripture that some people CAN DIE and SOME WILL ACTUALLY DIE for rebelliousness or being unfaithful to Jehovahs arrangement on earth. The scripture the Faithful slave uses is Isaiah 65:20. And the evidence I found is  in our Isaiah Prophecy book or ip-2 384-385 on our bible library. The quote by the Faithful Slave says,"No more will there come to be a suckling a few days old from that place,neither an old man that does not fulfill his days;for one will die as a mere boy,although a hundred years of age;and as for the sinner,although a hundred years of age he will have evil called down upon him." Then in verse 28 in that section of the Isaiah Prophecy Book, the Faithful Slave says,and I quote,"What do Jehovahs words tell us about life in the coming NEW WORLD? Under God's Kingdom,every child will have the prospect of a secure future.Never will death claim a God-fearing man in his prime.On the contrary,obedient mankind will be safe,secure,able to enjoy life.What of ANY WHO CHOOSE TO REBEL AGAINST GOD? Such one WILL LOOSE THE PRIVILEGE OF LIFE. Even if the rebellious sinner is"A HUNDRED YEARS OF AGE,"he will die.In such a case,he will be"A MERE BOY" compared to what HE COULD HAVE BECOME-A MAN WITH ENDLESS LIFE." end of quote from the Faithful slave in the book of Isaiah's Prophecy book. And in the w89 2/15 14 , the Faithful Slave says in paragraph 23 and i quote,"DURING this ongoing JUDGEMENT DAY,Jesus will continue his work of JUDGING INDIVIDUALS,whether they qualify FOR EVERLASTING LIFE.SOME WILL NOT.After being given ample time, maybe even "A HUNDRED YEARS," TO SEEK GOD,SOME WILL SHOW THAT THEY REFUSE TO PRACTICE RIGHTEOUSNESS.Justly they WILL lose life IN THAT NEW WORLD,as we see from ISAIAH 65:20." end of Faithful Slaves quote. So that is why I noticed the 1000 yrs as the 3rd phase to Endure to that end. Then I noticed the Earthly Class has a 4TH and Final Phase for them to ENDURE to that END still. An its at REV 20:8. Where Satan and his demons are let loose after the END of the 1000 yrs,and he gathers many unfaithful ones one last time as many "AS THE SAND OF THE SEA". So the earthly humans will have to ENDURE to that LAST AND FINAL 'END TO BE FINALLY SAVED'. And I realized Jesus prayer to Jehovah at John 17:15 will extend from today all the way to when Satan is loose one last time after the 1000yrs that Jesus said,"WATCH OVER THEM BECAUSE OF THE WICKED ONE"(Satan). And after Satan is destroyed by Jesus,that is when Jesus can Then say to Jehovah,"THANK YOU MY GOD AND MY FATHER FOR ANSWERING THAT PRAYER  I PRAYED TO YOU ABOUT PROTECTING THEM FROM THE 'WICKED ONE'. Ur thoughts now Bro. Rando!

Yes. What you are learning is that Jehovah is bringing forth his "will" in a process, it's not in an instant, as most people think.  Whether the Great Tribulation comes in the month of December, we don't know.  

Who are the ones escaping the Great Tribulation?  "And in response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?”  So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one that knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." (Rev 7:13-14)

Notice “These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb."  Therefore, they have already cleansed themselves and figuratively dressed in white robes symbolizing purity and cleanliness.  "As obedient children, quit being fashioned according to the desires YOU formerly had in YOUR ignorance, but, in accord with the Holy One who called YOU, do YOU also become holy yourselves in all [YOUR] conduct, because it is written: “YOU must be holy, because I am holy.” (1 Peter 1:14-16)

"And he went on to say: “Go, Daniel, because the words are made secret and sealed up until the time of [the] end.  Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined." (Daniel 12:9-10) Are you not involved in the prophecy as being "refined"?  YES!! You are at the beginning of this process....

This process first begins with the "Witnessing Work" in (Matthew 24:14).  When someone receives a witness, it is how they respond to that message that sets "a series of cleansing" processes.  The cleansing starts with themselves, as they strip off the old personality.  "Do not be lying to one another. Strip off the old personality with its practices, and clothe yourselves with the new [personality], which through accurate knowledge is being made new according to the image of the One who created it, where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, foreigner, Scyth′i·an, slave, freeman, but Christ is all things and in all." (Colossians 3:9-11)

“She has fallen! Babylon the Great has fallen, and she has become a dwelling place of demons....“Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues.  For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind.  Render to her even as she herself rendered, and do to her twice as much, yes, twice the number of the things she did;" (Rev 18:2-6)

We once thought that the Great Tribulation was towards God's People.  No, for they have already entered into a time of distress and have been enduring for about 100 years now.  "But he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved." (Matthew 24:13)

Will the Great Tribulation affect God's People? Yes, but it's not directed towards us.  It depends how close we are to family members or friends that are in Babylon the Great.  Since she has become a dwelling place of demons, there is a "gathering" of Apostates and Opposers in her, they come to fight against Jehovah and his anointed one.  "They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and perform signs, and they go forth to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty." (Rev 16:14)

So the Great Tribulation is directed towards Apostates and Opposers against Jehovah's Kingdom.  The religious element {FALSE RELIGION}, any of those who refuse to be "refined" will be deemed wicked. "And the wicked ones will certainly act wickedly, and no wicked ones at all will understand; " (Daniel 12:10)

"But the lawless one’s presence is according to the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and portents and with every unrighteous deception for those who are perishing, as a retribution because they did not accept the love of the truth that they might be saved."  (2 Thess 9-10)

“Go in through the narrow gate; because broad and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are the ones going in through it;" (Matthew 7:13)

The greek word used for destruction actually means "annihilation".
1. The act or process of annihilating .<~~~~~Sacred Secret Revealed

Quote from Watchtower Library. "Jehovah states that he will ‘put hooks in Gog’s jaws’ and lead him to this attack. (Eze 38:4; compare 2Ki 19:20, 21, 28.) The prophecy clearly shows, however, that this is already Gog’s desire, the scheme being a product of his own heart. (Eze 38:10, 11) Jehovah draws Gog out, nonetheless, by restoring and prospering his own name people. This incites Gog to manifest his malevolence toward God’s people and he willingly advances into a course that brings swift destruction upon himself and all his associates. By the defeat and annihilation of Gog and his forces, Jehovah magnifies and sanctifies his own name before all observers.—Eze 38:12-23; 39:5-13, 21, 22; compare Joe 3:9-17." End of Quote.

Take Care,
Brother Rando

PS... The KJV calls Gog and his forces, "God of forces" in Daniel 11:38, this false god sets himself up in opposition to Jehovah and his Chosen Christ.  The God of forces gets the masses of ungodly mankind to believe in their military power and promotes war, even among it's own people.  This "god of forces" is no doubt Satan, for his kingdoms are indeed earthly.  It's these Kingdoms, Jesus rejected when Gog and his forces tempted Jesus with evil.  Today, the term AntiChrist is also used, because Satan rejects the bright morning star and is in opposition to him by transforming himself as an angel of light.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....