Jehovah`s Witness/Exposing Dee

Question
Bro. DW,

I think it's now high time to expose who this Dee is.

If she claims to be a true Bible Student studying with the Witnesses, attending the meetings and even participating in the field service then I'm sure she won't have any problem telling the following Truths to this opposer named Derrick Holland.

So Dee, if you're reading this and you really love the truths that Jehovah's Witnesses believe and teach, will you please tell Mr. Holland the following simple basic truths (I'll just list seven)?

1) The Trinity doctrine is rooted in paganism just like Christmas is rooted in paganism.

2) There's no trinity doctrine in the Bible for there's only ONE TRUE God - His name is JEHOVAH.

3) Jesus Christ is the son of the ONLY TRUE God Jehovah. Not part of the pagan triune godhead.

4) The holy spirit IS NOT a person nor a third part of the pagan triune godhead but it is Jehovah God's active force.

5) No such thing as an immortal soul and a fiery hell. Tell Mr. Holland that these are pagan concepts if you really are a true Bible Student being taught by Jehovah's Witnesses.

6) The earth will become a paradise populated by people approved by Jehovah God. All opposers of Jehovah will be destroyed in Armageddon.

7) Jehovah God has NO other Organization on earth today but his Witnesses. They are led by their only Master and Leader Jesus Christ by means of the Faithful and Discrete Slave Class. The FDS class are the only ones feeding his flock at the proper time.

Dee these are basic truths that every faithful Witness of Jehovah knows and believes. If you claim to be a student of the Bible you should already know these truths to be Scriptural and will have no problem telling it to ANYONE especially this opposer Derrick Holland.

Otherwise it becomes clear that you are an apostate with no problem accepting an apostate teaching.

So what say you Dee - care to be truthful? Nothing against you just wanting to know the facts of who you really are.

Bro. DW, anything to add?

BTW - since Dee keeps writing to and have no problem receiving  responses from this number one opposer and hater of Jehovah God's Organization - does this mean then that Dee also whole heartedly accepts and agree with the apostate teachings?

So when this opposer starts disparaging the Witnesses here and tier teachings and beliefs. When this opposer starts lying about us, does this mean that Dee agree with the lies?

What's your thought Bro. DW.

Answer
Hello mate

Thanks for writing.

I think it would certainly be interesting to find out if she will say those things to Holland. Like you say if she is who she say's she is their should be no problem at all.

Although to be fair not all apostates believe in the trinity so the trinity ones wouldn't necessarily show anything.

But certainly number 6 and 7 would be interesting to see.

Let's see what happens aye.

Although to be honest Bro Rando say's Dee's, Luis and he knows him well so we know she's not who she say's she is.

Take Care

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW