Jehovah`s Witness/fallen angels

Question
good day

can you please explain to me Rev 12:3 and 4 (here is a quote from Revelations book)

9 The dragon has authority also in the spirit
realm. With his tail, he “drags a third of the
stars of heaven.” Stars can represent angels.
(Job 38:7) Mention of “a third” would emphasize
that a considerable number of angels
have been misled by Satan. Once these came
under his control, there was no escape for
them. They could not return to God’s holy
organization. They became demons, dragged
along, as it were, by Satan their king, or ruler.
(Matthew 12:24) Satan also cast them
down to the earth. This no doubt refers to
Noah’s day before the Flood, when Satan induced
the disobedient sons of God to go
down to earth and cohabit with the daughters
of men. As a punishment, these “angels
that sinned” have been thrown by God
into the prisonlike condition called Tartarus.
—Genesis 6:4; 2 Peter 2:4; Jude 6.

Why is it that this event is referring to the days of Noah when we read in Rev 1:1 that these are the things that were to soon take place?

Thank you

Answer
Modise I told you Ive spent all the time on you that I;m going to,yet I will make you aware of how Demons work and how they teach scripture

1 Timothy 4:1  
paying attention to deceitful spirits and the teachings of demons,

They have to be teaching somewhere , either in the Kingdom halls of Jehovah's Witnesses  or the Churches of Christendom world wide.I say these two because all other religions presch Allah or Budda and dont read the bible and this verse ,so we know they are false already.

Among other things, demons can perform miracles

Revelation 16:14) . . .inspired by demons and perform signs,. .

At the outset of Jesus’ ministry, Satan had the audacity to tempt Jesus by challenging him to turn a stone into bread,why,he had to be hungry,can God get hungry,Jesus did.

This evil Spirit knew that if Jesus had satisfied the pangs of hunger without considering the repercussions, Satan would have succeeded in getting Jesus to compromise his integrity.

Jesus looked at matters spiritually, and he firmly responded

(Luke 4:4) . . .But Jesus replied to him: “It is written, ‘Man must not live by bread alone. . .

This invisible Spirit had to be there watching to even know he was hungry.

To show how Demons teach ,Satan misapplied the scriptures, from which Jesus had been just quoting in Psalms, the Devil encouraged Jesus to throw himself off the temple because Satan read:

(Psalm 91:11-14) 11 For he will give his own angels a command concerning you, To guard you in all your ways. 12 Upon their hands they will carry you, That you may not strike your foot against any stone. 13 Upon the young lion and the cobra you will tread; You will trample down the maned young lion and the big snake. 14 Because on me he has set his affection, I shall also provide him with escape.. . .

The very book Jesus had just quoted,he had no scriptures there neither did Jesus but they knew scripture and can be a excellent teacher.

After those three attempts had failed, Satan it said left:

(Luke 4:13) . . .Devil, having concluded all the temptation, retired from him until another convenient time. . .

Notice it said:

until another convenient time.

I'm bringing this up for a reason that I will get to later,what was the convenient time.

Since these Spirits can readily quote Scripture we should not think the teachings of demons will be filled with apparent gaping holes that can be easily noticed with little or no effort.

Also, the way Satan succeeded in verbally communicating his wishes for Job to curse God through his own loving wife should show you his power.

Even as knowledable of scripture we JWs are we dont fully grasp these Spirits power,case in point,I was teaching on a subject of evil spirits and asked the question did Satan speak thru the Apostle Peter ,is that possible yes or no,30 hands were raised and it took 10 answers to get it right,they all said no,were talking elders ,ministeral servants ones who been a witness 40 50 years.

The "until another convenient time" was Peter himself.

This indicates that Satan was constantly on the lookout for an opportunity to put Jesus’ integrity to the test.

A convenient time came over 2 years later when Jesus began preparing his disciples for his death. The apostle Peter said this:

(Matthew 16:21-22) . . .From that time forward Jesus Christ commenced showing his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the older men and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and on the third day be raised up. 22 At this Peter took him aside and commenced rebuking him, saying:

“Be kind to yourself, Lord. . .

Misguided advice as it was could have sounded appealing to Jesus, coming as it did from one of his disciples,Peter himself,Jesus immediately recognized that those words reflected Satan wishes,not Jehovah’s.

Jesus responded to Satan:

(Matthew 16:23) 23 But, turning his back, he said to Peter: “Get behind me, Satan. . .

Jesus, though, sees clearly that if he entertained any idea of a life free from sacrifice, he would fall out of God’s favor by being caught in the death grip of a satanic trap.

Looking at this again we see Jesus turned his back on Peter instead of speaking directly to him ,I ssked why,no one could answer that question as well,everyone got it wrong.

Jesus looked at the other disciples when doing this,he knew Peter spoke sentiments shared by the others.

Peter realized what had happned to himself and later said this:

(1 Peter 5:8) 8 Keep YOUR senses, be watchful. YOUR adversary, the Devil, walks about like a roaring lion, . . .

So my point is should we, then, consider it ludicrous for teachings of demons to come through respected and popular teachers of our day Most assuredly not.

If there is only one thing we can all be sure of regarding the devil’s desires for us is, he only has our eternal harm in mind.

We see the false teachings in the Churches world wide how he can slightly misapply verses like he did here in my examples.

Some Churches in Christendom accept homosexuals because of its teachings,one Archbishop said:

"Don’t throw stones at anyone else, not even at homosexuals, for there is also a mansion for them in the church of Christ"

Dispite these teachings of Satan its clear the scriptures says:

(Romans 1:27) . . .and likewise even the males left the natural use of the female and became violently inflamed in their lust toward one another, males with males, working what is obscene and receiving in themselves the full recompense, which was due for their error.

(1 Corinthians 6:9) 9 What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men...will inherit God’s kingdom. .

So the teachings of Demons can be slight or more open.

DONT FOLLOW UP!

Prophet Benyamin Grünbaum

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum