Jehovah`s Witness/Which came first MAN or ANIMALS?

Question
Good day

can you please help me with that issue above? I do really need the answer for that. many have said that the animals and others said it's MAN... So which really is it? (please provide me also the supporting verse for your answer)

Thank you very much in advance
I would look forward to it

Omokinde

Answer
Hello there

Thanks for writing

Animals came before man.

Here's the order taken from our Bible encyclopedia published by WTBTS.

Day No.          Creative Works          Texts
1         Light; division between day and night      Ge 1:3-5
2         Expanse, a division between waters
         beneath the expanse and waters above it   Ge 1:6-8
3         Dry land; vegetation          Ge 1:9-13
4         Heavenly luminaries become discernible
         from earth          Ge 1:14-19
5         Aquatic souls and flying creatures         Ge 1:20-23
6         Land animals; man          Ge 1:24-31

So we see animals came before Man

Now where people get confused is this scripture here

Genesis 2:

19 "Now Jehovah God was forming from the ground every wild beast of the field and every flying creature of the heavens, and he began bringing them to the man to see what he would call each one; and whatever the man would call it, each living soul, that was its name"

All this really means is that Jehovah was still creating some animals after Adam was created.

For example Jehovah may have created one Elephant but after Adam was created he made another Elephant.

So animals where created before Man

Follow up if you need

Take Care  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW