Jehovah`s Witness/Hello my precious Sister....

Question
I love how you use the scripture to speak to the people on the board.
I enjoy reading your posts along as I read others like Benyamin
Grünbaum, Bro DW,
and Bro K.J. P. Nacilla.  Brother Grünbaum personal exposed Derrick
Holland for what ((it)) is...hehehe  A LIAR!  Brother Grünbaum
spiritually body slammed Derrick Holland so many times, I was actually
starting to feel sorry for Derrick, but then Jehovah brought this
scripture into my mind, "some of the gods of the peoples who are all
around YOU, the ones near you or those far away from you, from one end
of the land to the other end of the land, you must not accede to his
wish or listen to him, nor should your eye feel sorry for him, nor
must you feel compassion," (Deut 13:7-8)

So from that point on, I simply reject questions from whom I perceive
are Apostates or Opposers Of Jehovah's Kingdom. Modise is another
Apostate that I reject, for he no longer discerns even the simplest of
scripture, just like Holland.

Don't worry about answering Holland, because after you reject him, he
will write himself and post it.  Then, you can control what you want
to address subject by subject and expose his or should I say ((it's))
nakedness.  :-)

Holland will write you under ((Aliases)) then deny it.  Or he recruits
other fighters against the True God Jehovah to denounce Jehovah's
Sovereignty.  Either way, it's coming from Holland.  We know "Christ"
died for our sins, but not Holland. (Romans 10:9) He totally and
willing rejects (Romans 10:9).  He teaches a false gospel about Jesus.

If you asked Holland who died for our sins?  You will hear nothing but
the crickets chirping.  This is because Derrick is trying to get you
to deny the "ransom sacrifice" of Jesus "body".

SO who died for our sins Derrick?  Since the Trinity denounces
"Christ".  Was it the second distinctive person of God or the Trinity
God itself?  Talk about Manipulative!  Oh!! That’s right, he never died
but went to Heaven on the day he was to die, therefore rejecting the
"ransom sacrifice". Paradise is not Heaven Derrick, Stop twisting my
Lord and Savior's Words!  Jesus is Lord Derrick and GOD raised him
from the DEAD.  Don't get it, do you?  That's because, you have
already been cast out!

See how tricky, deceptive, sly, and cunning Derrick Holland is.  I
know you got him backed into a corner.  After Bro DW and Benyamin
Grünbaum body slammed him.  Derrick gets up, tail between his scrawny
legs, and barks out, come on!  I'll take on the smallest girl now!!!
hehehe

There's a valid reason why Derrick Holland doesn't go on a Baptist
forum, he is unable to defend his faith because he has "no faith".  He
is a demon seeking to trip and go after newborn babes for the easy
kill.  Sounds just like Satan, huh?  Go after the frail and weak for
some tasty flesh.  Isn't that right Derrick Holland.  Your character
or should I say (lack of character) speaks for itself doesn't it?

"Jesus said to them: “If God were YOUR Father, YOU would love me, for
from God I came forth and am here. Neither have I come of my own
initiative at all, but that One sent me forth."  (John 8:42)  Jesus
just sorta ruined your trinity theory huh Derrick?

"Why is it YOU do not know what I am speaking? Because YOU cannot
listen to my word.  YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish
to do the desires of YOUR father. That one was a manslayer when he
began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in
him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own
disposition, because he is a liar and the father of [the lie]." (John
8:43-44)

Derrick would be the first one to stand and point his finger at Jesus
and say look how mean the Christ is!!!! BARK BARK.......because the
"truth" rejects him and he is now weeping and gnashing as he drifts
off into the deep darkness of Gehenna, now yells help!  help!! as he
is slowly dissolving. (Being brought to nothing.)

Haven't you noticed when he says "God, will burn you in an eternal
burning hell" he never uses any names?  Oh that's right, the trinity
has no NAMES!  Jesus Christ is certainly not in his trinity doctrine
now is it?

Take Care,
Brother Rando

Answer
Hi Bro Rando!

It's always a joy to hear from you!  I so enjoy reading your replies and how you crush Derrick's false beliefs!

Yes, I agree with all that you say. It's so funny how Derrick and his cohorts come on a site that is for questions to JW's and try to run things,not happening, and make insults and deceive!  Yes Deceive with a capital D! And again, he would not be on this site if he was not here to try to deceive and mislead people, period!   

I knew it was just a matter of time before he came after me, his tactics is nothing new! I'm extreme and fanatic because I won't allow him and his cohorts to trick me.  I'm extreme because I use scriptures and reasonings to back up what I say from the Bible. I recall how Derrick tried to say similar things like that to you Bro. Rando...he has nothing left...nothing!  That's all he can do in light of the fact that he can't prove his Trinity and false beliefs scriptually.  

There is a critics page Derrick, go over there and be who you are! You can say whatever you want over there, but over here, you're not going to get away with your deception and Satanic tactics!  Exposed is what you are!  EXPOSED!!

I didn't read all that nonsense Derrick wrote, but that person who wrote me knows good and well that they were not writing me JUST to say they liked my replies and if they should give out this site, otherwise they would not have tried to bring up Bro. Grunbaum on the sly and say something against him and then make lil remarks to me.

I didn't fall for the okie doke, so they are angry.  See they wanted me to say, OH he's not a Witness!!  Oh dear, oh my, what am I to do?...Then they could go and have a good laugh.  And then they say no one has ever made fun of Bro Grunbaum's name, that's not true, and I am not going to go hunting for it either, if he wants to hold his breath and stomp his feet until he turns blue go ahead. But I know they have and just because he said they haven't means nothing! So what if it's not his name, it's the name he's using on this forum.

Just like I said, they are always here lurking, waiting to pounce!

Thanks again Bro Rando!!!

Agape

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T