Jehovah`s Witness/Jesus both dead and alive at the same time?

Question
Bro. Nacilla,

Will you please explain why this teaching doesn't add up?

Christendom believes that Jesus was both dead and alive while he was in the tomb for three days.

thanks

Answer
    ______________
    Good Day Eddie
    ______________

You:

"Will you please explain why this teaching doesn't add up?"

Reply:

Well, SIMPLE! Because you can't just TEAR these VERSES out in the scriptures:

(Ecclesiastes 9:5)

5 For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten.

10 All that your hand finds to do, do with your very power, for there is no work nor devising nor knowledge nor wisdom in She′ol, the place to which you are going.

(Psalm 115:17)

17 The dead themselves do not praise Jah,
Nor do any going down into silence.

(Psalm 146:4)

4 His spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground;
In that day his thoughts do perish.

(Isaiah 38:18)

18 For it is not She′ol that can laud you; death itself cannot praise you.
Those going down into the pit cannot look hopefully to your trueness.

>So that's completely NONSENSE!

>But because they believed that HUMANS have an IMMORTAL SOUL, then as always you can expect some TWISTED THINGS from them(i.e. the comma in Luke 23:43; and that JESUS was "preaching" unto the spirits in prison(1 Peter 3:19)when he was STILL dead and maybe the evildoer was with Jesus also at that moment (haha); also John 10:18 and a lot more)just to back up that CONCEPT! However, Jehovah's Witnesses are very KEEN to understand God's word. We knew that it can't be found anywhere in the BIBLE but probably in PLATO's archive :-)

Take Care
Bro.Nacilla

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro K.J. P. Nacilla