Jehovah`s Witness/Jesus' Kingdom come

Question
QUESTION: Hello. I dont understand the question. I meant Jesus' kingdom would be established only if all of his enemies were destroyed, not just a particular false system state. It would come on Earth only when the whole place was clean from what God disapproves.

Thanks.

ANSWER: Hello again

Thanks for writing

What I was asking is are you saying Jesus Kingdom is coming to rule on Earth or from Heaven over the Earth??

Christendom teach Jesus is coming back to rule on Earth. We teach that he's not. So I was asking which one you where saying.

QUESTION: Yes, I have heard about this.

I was talking for his reign in general. I dont know details like if he will  come on Earth to attack them in human form or he will keep his spiritual form, if he will reign from a distance or he will reign being himself on Earth. I generally dont think its difficult for Jesus as a spirit to be here or there.

I know your view, you can tell me about it and why you consider it important.

Answer
Hello again

Ok I have a bit of time

It is important for many reasons including this one here

John 17:

17 "Sanctify them by means of the truth; your word is truth"

Truth is just one thing we're sanctified by, so it's very important!!

Here's a few simple reasons why Jesus isn't coming back to earth to rule.

The Kingdom is called the kingdom of the heavens

Matt 5:

3 "Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the kingdom of the heavens belongs to them"

This means that's where it rules from.

It also rules over the Earth instead of on the Earth

Rev 5:

10 and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth"

Jesus also dwells in unapproachable light which is why was Paul was blinded on the road to Damascus

1 Tim 6:

16 "who dwells in unapproachable light, whom not one of men has seen or can see"

Jesus also said this

John 14:

19 "A little longer and the world will behold me no more"

So just a few simple scriptures show Jesus rules in his kingdom from heaven. There's nothing to suggest any different

Take Care

jw.org

https://www.jw.org/en/free-bible-study/  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW