Jehovah`s Witness/John 2:19 - the question that Derrick Holland can't answer.

Bro. DW,

So Derrick Holland decided to come back to beat on Sister T instead of answering the questions directed to him. What a pathetic display of cowardice.

Anyway, he's not getting away with it as I'm going to ask the question again.

John 2:19 - "In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”

Who resurrected Jesus' when he said at John 2:19 "in three days I will raise it up"?

Was it Jehovah God or Jesus Christ himself?

If Jesus resurrected himself then why does the Scripture say that his God and Father did it?

If Jehovah God did resurrect his son from the dead then what did Jesus mean by "in three days I will raise it up"?

What do you think Bro. DW - will he answer it now or do his hit n run satanic tactic again?

Hi again mate

Thanks for writing

You know he never answers questions like this ,that are put to him .You watch him, he talks and talks making out he's answered but really there's no answer there at all!! It's just a lot about nothing.

Derrick Holland is attempting to Bully T but he wont get away with it. T can handle herself ,but we support her anyway cause she's our little Sis!!

You know Derrick is fortunate that people like me, Rando and Ben are real christian's and not bullies,because we could bully him all over this board!!. I could bully him relentlessly if I had his attitude but instead I laugh at him or ignore him. You know the amount of times he's written to me trying to cause trouble but I just reject him. This is all just adding to what people see about him in public. His Satanic tactics are exposed but more goes on behind the scenes in private that people don't see!!

But anyway I was listening to his theme song today.

I think this needs to play every time he opens his mouth, particularly about the bible!! hahahahaha

Take Care

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.