Jehovah`s Witness/John 2:19 - the question that DHolland can't answer!

Bro. DW,

Wow! My jaw dropped when I saw the postings from Derrick Holland. It's all nonsense and just a bunch of tantrums. Just personal attacks. What's more he made me the "anonymous" questioner the issue not the questions directed to him# Instead of addressing the scriptural questions head on, he came back like a cry baby.

To me he sounded like this:

"Wah...wah...why is your anonymous questioner not asked me directly...wahh...he is scared...wah...wah...he should have asked me instead of you...wah wah.... Pathetic!

On top of this pathetic tantrums, he's also arrogant and condescending in his response as if I don't know how to ask a question.

Notice the condescending belittling response from him:

""Everyone sees who is scared here.  My offer stands###and you keep running back to DW#  Its you guys who would rather sit in room by yourselves and attack me, than to have a real Scriptural discussion#

Send your question to me####Go under Derrick Holland, click on "Ask A Question", place your question in the box provided, type in the anti-spam code, and press "Send your question"#"""

No Mr. Holland, I'm not scared of you. Far from it!

You see you're NOT a real Jehovah's Witness Expert on this forum, so why should I ask you the questions?

You see it's like this, it's like playing in the pigs pen# The pig likes to play in the mud and I don't.

So there you go. Now it's your choice to answer the scriptural questions that I ask of John 2:19. You can reply to you're follower Kevin - by answering the questions he quoted from me.

Then Bro. DW (the real JW Expert) and I will look at your reply if you really know what you're talking about.

Otherwise, you can continue posting your childish tantrums and [now] personal attacks of me or Bro. DW.

But if you do, you'll just get this in reply:

Bro. Dw,

I guess that's pretty much says it all. Like you said - teeth gnashing because they are exposed as frauds.

Thanks for taking my post.

Hi mate

Thanks for writing

You know what as I said earlier he just acts like a spoiled child.

Like you say this is a forum for asking about Jehovah's witness beliefs not asking about false Christendom beliefs. He claims he's here cause he knows what we believe yet he want's to keep spreading his own propaganda. People on this site are supposed to represent our beliefs not represent their own beliefs that's what the critics section is for.

This scriptures apply to people like Derrick Holland

Matt 22:

13 "Then the king said to his servants, ‘Bind him hand and foot and throw him out into the darkness outside. There is where [his] weeping and the gnashing of [his] teeth will be"

Now we don't need to over analyse this scripture, here's the point.

It's either us who weep and gnash our teeth or it's apostates. It can't be us because we haven't been thrown out from anywhere!! So it's the apostates those kicked outside.

Now Derrick will probably say "ah but I haven't been thrown out from anywhere either" however the point is he's still on the outside he still weeps and gnashes his teeth from the outside looking in. Banging on the door and the window looking inside. That's why he's on this site he's on the outside looking in. Looking inside and waiting to pounce. Knocking on the window saying "Ahhh hey you , let me tell you something the men who wrote that book never taught that 100 years ago. Come outside with me don't stay in with the liars and narcissists and those who are disobedient to the ones they claim to love, follow me, follow me, I can be your cult leader" and to those interested in coming in he blocks the way saying "don't go in there they follow men who lie and enslave you I can lead you to Christ, be my follower!!"

Jesus mentions Derrick here

Matt 13:

47 "Again the kingdom of the heavens is like a dragnet let down into the sea and gathering up [fish] of every kind. 48 When it got full they hauled it up onto the beach and, sitting down, they collected the fine ones into vessels, but the unsuitable they threw away. 49 That is how it will be in the conclusion of the system of things: the angels will go out and separate the wicked from among the righteous 50 and will cast them into the fiery furnace. There is where [their] weeping and the gnashing of [their] teeth will be"

Follow up anytime

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.