Jehovah`s Witness/John 2:19 - the questions that blind Derrick Holland can't answer.

Question
Bro. DW,

After all the ranting and tantrums and all the blah blah and wah wah wah, Mr. Holland finally replied to the John 2:19 questions.

He thinks he answered it correctly and put us out of the way but actually he created more questions and further complicated his already complicated dogma.

Here's what I mean Bro. DW, (I'll keep it short and simple as I can):

Remember, DHolland originally said this:

DH--->>>"We have seen clear statements from Jesus Himself, that:

1. He would resurrect Himself in 3 days (John 2:19)"<<<---

That is in DH's mind, because Jesus said that "in three days I will raise it up" thus it must be what he meant. That Jesus will resurrect himself - his own battered dead body - in 3 days from the dead.

But like I said before, just because Jesus said something, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's a literal thing. If this is the case then this is also literal:

(John 6:53) “. . . Accordingly Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to YOU, Unless YOU eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, YOU have no life in yourselves. . .”

In any case, his original reply (in addition to others) is what prompted the questions about John 2:19.

That is:

"Question is:

If this is the case -does this also mean then that when Jesus said "...in three days I will raise it up” he will LITERALLY raise himself up?

Again since, Derrick and his followers believe and declare that "this temple" means his [Jesus'] LITERAL [same sacrificed, beaten] body - not a symbolic or figurative one, it follows then the "I will raise it up" statement must also be LITERAL if "this temple" IS his body. Correct?

What do you think Bro. DW?

Now, did Jesus LITERALLY raise himself up? Was Jesus somehow alive somewhere, floating somewhere, waiting for three days and then resurrected himself in the SAME body - that he died with/in?

It can't be because they will make Jesus a liar for he was dead, in the tomb for three days.

So obviously someONE did raise him from the dead as the Bible said:

Notice:

Acts 10:40, 41: . . .God raised this One up on the third day and granted him to become manifest, 41 not to all the people, but to witnesses appointed beforehand by God, to us, who ate and drank with him after his rising from the dead.

Now if someONE did - which clearly was the case-, then what did Jesus meant when he said "I will raise it up"?
Raised what up?

And again [for emphasis] how could someONE raise himself up if He is dead?

Furthermore, can God die? Again, the Bible says NO. But Jesus died and yet he said "I will raise it up".

So clearly he was NOT referring to the SAME body that he already gave away! He did NOT raise himself - his OWN BODY up but God, his Father did! Jehovah God resurrected his ONLY-Begotten son as a SPIRIT being. Thus the statement "Break down this temple" is referring NOT to his BODY - his FLESH but something else.""

orig post: http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2012/11/problem-derrick-hollan

Since he refused or can't answer the questions I originally posted (above), I had to keep asking the same questions. Below are the last one I posted.

"John 2:19 - "In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”

Who resurrected Jesus' when he said at John 2:19 "in three days I will raise it up"?

Was it Jehovah God or Jesus Christ himself?

If Jesus resurrected himself then why does the Scripture say that his God and Father did it?

If Jehovah God did resurrect his son from the dead then what did Jesus mean by "in three days I will raise it up"?

Orig post: http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2012/12/john-2-19-question-1.h

Now that he has replied let's take a quick look at his latest explanation (watch Bro. DW, this is very funny):

So his original answer as shown below was:

--->>>"We have seen clear statements from Jesus Himself, that:

1. He would resurrect Himself in 3 days (John 2:19)"<<<<----

Now turned into this:

DH: -->>>>"" So, the simple answer is...God raised Jesus from the dead. OBVIOUSLY! The other simple answer is, that all 3 (Father, Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit), all were active in the resurrection.

...<<<<-----

-->>>>" Not to mention, John 2:19 is written in such a way... this passage clearly shows that He was active in His OWN resurrection".<<<<----

-->" the Holy Spirit was active in the resurrection, as well....."<----

-->" the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit were all active in the resurrection of Christ from the dead"<-----

--->>>>"" So, the short answer is that God raised Jesus from the dead. And the Scriptures reveal also that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit were all active in the resurrection of Christ from the dead. So, the questioner actually helped make a strong argument for the deity of Jesus Christ, without even knowing it. His mistake was trying to create a false dilemma, which really wasn't a dilemma at all.""<<<<---

So his whole explanation really boils down to this:

The satanic Trinity doctrine.

Now that we're clear on this, let me please now attempt to break this silly convoluted satanic doctrine down to a more sellier but understandle explanation??...

What Mr. Holland basically said to clueless Kevin is this:

Jesus died and was in the tomb for three days, but wasn't really dead because somewhere he is still alive, really alive. Then while dead, he raises himself up from the grave in the same body he gave away. But then come to find out later it wasn't really Jesus all alone by himself who raised himself up from the dead. He had help from the God the father and God the spirit. In reality Jesus was just pretending to be dead.

So in short what blind Derrick Holland said to clueless Kevin is this, there were three persons who raised Jesus up from the grave.

Putting this into picture for Kevin, here's how I see the conversation went.

God the son says to God the father:

'Hey God the father guess what, in three days I will be dead and then raise myself up. I will do this because I'm not really dead but alive somewhere. Then while raising myself up from the dead, I need you (God the father) and also you God the spirit to join me in the act, this way blind Derrick Holland and his blind followers will think that ALL three godhead:

Kapesh!!

That should sum it up.'

To Kevin,

This is exactly what Derrick Holland is telling you so that blind followers like you will think that ALL three godhead:

Imagine your trinity godhead, God the Son, God the Father and God the Spirit looking down at god the son's lifeless body in the grave. Then God the son pretending to be dead so that your three godhead can raise god the son's body up in three days.

Question is:

Were your 3 godhead somehow in cahoots to make it appear that Jesus was both dead and alive at the same time? IF so what kind of lie is this?

Also, if Jesus is God, why does the scripture say that God can't die?

If Jesus was both dead and alive at the same time, who was in the tomb for three days?

If all three godhead ressurected Jesus from the dead - was Jesus really dead then?

If not really dead, what's the point of him taking his body back that he already gave away?

What's the point of the ransom if Jesus was not really dead?

(I have more but will just stop here.)

To Kevin,

Do you really believe what your lost and blind teacher Derrick Holland is feeding you, a pile dung and a heap of garbage?

If you do, I really feel sorry for you. You've been had.

Br. DW,

What's your take of this silly convoluted satanic trinity doctrine that DHolland and cohorts keep feeding people with?

Answer
Hello again

Thanks for writing

Well what else can I say??

This is the problem when people blindly follow the leaders of cults they lose their thinking ability. That's why looking to men like Derrick to be your leader is a dangerous thing to do.

We have one leader Jesus Christ.

Matt 23:

10 "Neither be called ‘leaders,’ for YOUR Leader is one, the Christ"

We follow no man just Jesus.

Unfortunately for apostates and staunch opposer's they don't believe this scripture. They have leaders like Derrick in the cult of apostasy. It's a cult that leads the way in the thinking of Satan!!

Let's see:

Now Derricks explanation leaves lots of satanic teachings behind.

Here's three

1)Jesus never died he just shed his skin. What does this remind you of

Gen 3:

4 "At this the serpent said to the woman: “YOU positively will not die"

Immortal soul.

Can you see the Satanic teachings in this belief??

2)Jesus is his own God

Acts 2:

32 "This Jesus God resurrected, of which fact we are all witnesses"

Rev 1:

17 "I am the First and the Last, 18 and the living one; and I became dead, but, look! I am living forever and ever"

Who has become his own god??

2 Cor 4:

4 "among whom the god of this system of things"

Do you see the Satanic teaching in this belief

3) This scripture is not correct

1 Cor 8:

6 "there is actually to us one God the Father, out of whom all things are, and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ"

Everyone can create their own Gods.Idols, Money, men etc

Acts 12:

22 "In turn the assembled people began shouting: “A god’s voice, and not a man’s!"

Do you see the Satanic teaching in this belief??

Christendom and Derrick follow the teachings of Satan

Write anytime

Agape

jw.org

https://www.jw.org/en/free-bible-study/  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW