Jehovah`s Witness/Is this a joke?

Question
Bro. G,

I find this bit funny.

From a poster named Kevin:

"1.I am NOT a "follower" of Mr.Holland. I am a brother in Christ. As christians we are to follow Jesus, not a man or organization. If Mr.Holland ever once told a reader that they needed to join HIS church or an organization for salvation, he would be guilty of diluting what Jesus did on the cross. To this point, he has NEVER done that. Can the same be said of your organization?

Mr.Holland is biblical, not philosophical. He reads scripture, he does not interpret scripture. That is very important!  Interpretation can be a dangerous game, need I remind them of restrictions from the past? Organ transplants, vaccinations,(and present) blood issues?

"Stay alive til 75!"

So "Mr.Holland is biblical, not philosophical. He reads scripture, he does not interpret scripture."

Yet he believes in the trinity doctrine - which not Scriptural.

He believes in the immortal soul which is not based on Scriptures.

He believes on hellfire which not based on the Scriptures.

He supports the political system of this world which is in conflict with God's Kingdom and Jesus as King.

He supports the militaristic system of this world which is in conflict with God's Kingdom and Jesus as King.

He celebrates pagan holidays which are unscriptural.

"Mr.Holland is biblical? I don't think so.

What say you Bro. G?

Answer
Holland is yet another victim of the religious system controlled by Satan ,the Prince of Darkness,the god of this world.

Mr Holland last month sent me well wishes on the worldly thanksgiving and I responded favorably.
I gather he is a working man who provides for his family like scripture says one should.

The problem is he teaches the doctrine of Christendom,recently I responded to a question as to why the Catholic Church is not Gods organization,I think most learned bible believers are well aware of the atrocities of the Church what most dont see is Jehovah's Witnesses teachings are the exact opposite of the Catholic Church and there is a reason for that,whereas protestant beliefs came from the Satanic Catholic Church.I dont want to focus on Holland the man but the teachings of Holland.

Now as I said Jehovah's Witnesses teachings are the exact opposite of the Catholic Church.
Protestant beliefs began when a group of people began to protest against some of the wrong things they believed the Catholic Church was doing and teaching ,not unlike a small group lead by beloved brother Russell who rejected Christendom as a whole.

Although there are differences in the two beliefs of Protestant and Catholic they are similar.

Both believe Jesus is God which Protestants took that from the Satanic Catholic

Church.

Both believe Jesus died on a cross which again they took from Catholicism.

Both believe and teach in a second advent

Both have a Clergy system of priests, monks, pastors, bishops, archbishops pastors and reverends.

Both have so-called Holy days Christmas, Easter etc.

So my point is here we have ones recognizing the false beliefs in the Catholic religion yet took many teachings with them and rejected others.

How can there be any truth in falsehood,in other words the ones they took were true and all the others were false,i.e. statues,Mary worship,purgatory.

There is no falsehood in God or the bible and its teachings ,if its false then all of its false,he wont have bits and pieces of truth intermingled with falsehood.

Here lies the problem,all there was at the time was the Catholic Church in terms of a Christian belief so its understandable they would take bits and pieces with them because at one time they believed the Church.

Jehovah's Witnesses are different as I said because we totally reject all of the Churches teachings as false.

When the brothers left Christendom they took beliefs from the church as well but here is the difference,over time of divine teaching the truth became clearer whereas protestants kept the teachings from Satan's main Church.

So we see today the false teachings of the Catholic Church being promoted by protestant
beliefs.

It was not Gods time in the 1500s when many began to protest the teachings of the Catholic Church but Jesus and the apostles warned that the foundation he laid would be corrupted

(Acts 20:29-30# 29 I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among YOU and will not treat the flock with tenderness, 30 and from among YOU yourselves men will rise and speak twisted things to draw away the disciples after themselves.

So we see in scripture a warning that the true Church founded at Pentecost would have evil men come in when the last of the brothers died off.

In the year 100 C.E,these wolves began to enter in among the flock and ceased following the instructions for shepherds as given by the apostles and other older men in the 1st century congregation. Within not too many years the congregation  came under the oppressive rule.

The development of the episcopacy, or the government of the church by a hierarchy of bishops was gradual, but it brought with it oppressive rules as I have in this forum brought out about the Catholic Church,its history,we are not making this up.

History shows that as apostate Christianity in the form of this Church under Constantine the great came into favor with the political government it became more and more a part the world.

It was Jesus who said in prayer that his followers were no part of the world just as he was no part of the world and that his kingdom was no part of this world.

Yet by the fourth century the union of church and state shows that the apostles warning came true.

Church and State felt the uniting bond of common interests. The emperor saw that a measure of influence and agency in the affairs of the State might profitably be conceded to the Church. The Church felt that so useful an ally as the emperor ought to be allowed considerable prerogatives in her domain, that he might the more perfectly forward her interests. The extent to which imperial interference might properly go was not stated or understood; but in an age of despotic rule the concession to the temporal prince to interfere at all, in a sovereign capacity, would naturally enable him in a short time to become a most powerful factor in the affairs of the Church.

So under the wolf Constantine this union of church and state began,he proclaimed:

“You are bishops whose jurisdiction is within the Church; I, also, am a bishop, ordained by God to overlook whatever is external to the Church.”

Constantine published decrees confirming the decisions of the bishops on questions of doctrine and worship, banished ecclesiastics who refused to subscribe the standard creed, ordered the restoration of excommunicated persons in the face of episcopal opposition, and prohibited the assemblies of various heretical and schismatic parties.

Like today with the word watered down to appeal to more all types of wolves wanted to become Christian then for the simple fact because of the favor being shown them by the political state. These wolves had no intention of living lives in harmony with the example set by  Jesus, but were only interested in personal gain.

Instead of feeding the sheep they fleeced the sheep and ruined the flock:

#Ezekiel 34:2-5# . . .against the shepherds of Israel. Prophesy, and you must say to them, to the shepherds, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Woe to the shepherds of Israel, who have become feeders of themselves! Is it not the flock that the shepherds ought to feed? 3 The fat is what YOU eat, and with the wool YOU clothe your own selves. The plump animal is what YOU slaughter. The flock itself YOU do not feed. 4 The sickened ones YOU have not strengthened, and the ailing one YOU have not healed, and the broken one YOU have not bandaged, and the dispersed one YOU have not brought back, and the lost one YOU have not sought to find, but with harshness YOU have had them in subjection, even with tyranny. 5 And they were gradually scattered because of there being no shepherd, so that they became food for every wild beast of the field, and they continued to be scattered.. . .

#Ezekiel 34:23-24) . . .And I will raise up over them one shepherd, and he must feed them, even my servant David. He himself will feed them, and he himself will become their shepherd. 24 And I myself, Jehovah, will become their God, and my servant David a chieftain in the midst of them. I myself, Jehovah, have spoken.

Recognizing the way the religious organizations of Christendom have turned their backs on God’s Word and have watered down God’s commandments and teachings, many have become disgusted with apostate religion, and feel that it is not being used by God to help the people. Knowing of the responsibilities resting upon those who would be shepherds, and those who would be sheep,

The WTBTSONY is Gods shepherd ,the WTBTSONY has been carrying on a shepherding work and will continue right to the end.

It was the Jesus who said:  “I know my sheep and my sheep know me,

Prophet/Prince Benyamin Grünbaum  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum