Jehovah`s Witness/Justification by any means...

Question
Hi Bro DW,

Well I see we have to put up with the unhealthful teachings of the apostate Richard, who wants to celebrate Christmas with his family and have a phenomenal time, try to justify it in his own mind...although there is no justification for it according to scripture.  A person who wants to do something that is wrong, will come up with all kinds of self justifications.  But regardless of their incorrect views, the Bible still proves right.  The Trinity is not a Biblical teaching no matter what. And neither is Christmas. This is him here

2 Tim 4:3,4 "For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the healthful teaching, but, in accord with their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves to have their ears tickled; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, whereas they will be turned aside to false stories"

The Trinity contradicts the Bible, so whoever tries to explain it by the Bible will be contradictory, so if they admit it's not in the Bible and then turn around and say but it's what the Bible says, that doesn't make it Biblical, then Richard wants to say ah ha, they didn't put in the whole quote....I'm going to put up the whole quote so that I can justify my own views.  Didn't work!!

Well the whole quote like you said may be irrelevant to the subject at hand, plus if they themselves admit it's not Biblical but then turn around and try to justify it, there is no need to quote all that, when the point at hand is satisfied with the fact that they admitted it's not Biblical.

That's like if I'm trying to explain to someone why lying is bad, and I use the Scripture at Rev. 21:8 and I point to the last part that says "and all the liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur. This means the second death.”

And someone comes back and says ah ha, you misquoted because the whole quote says this:

Rev. 21:8 "But as for the cowards and those without faith and those who are disgusting in their filth and murderers and fornicators and those practicing spiritism and idolaters and all the liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur. This means the second death.”

OK, but that part about lying is still there....

The subject was about lying, so I used the relevant part in the lesson.  Doesn't mean one is misquoting....

When a person tries to justify their wrong doing and make it be what they want instead of what the Bible really teaches, they end up looking really pathetic.  I can tell someone the moon is made of cheese all day long, doesn't make it so.  

So no matter how many times they say the Trinity or xmas is Biblical, it doesn't make it so....in all the extended quotes, he still can't prove from the Bible that the Trinity is a Biblical teaching.  So then the old faithful is used, "it's a mystery"  

The opposers/apostates all keep grabbing at straws that end up making them look silly and desperate on a site where they DO NOT BELONG to begin with!  Now that's whats really pathetic and cynical and sneaky and deceptive. Go to the critics page...there is one you know!!!

The Truth according to the Bible is still the truth, and Christmas will never be truth, it's a lie from the word say go.  The Trinity will never be truth...no matter how bad they want it to be, it won't.  Why?  Because Jehovah says so and the Bible proves it!

Agape

Answer
Hi Sis

Thanks for writing.

You know that's the entire point. You teach things relevant to the subject. We do it all the time you don't always quote whole scriptures when you need to make a point just the relevant part, exactly like the example you mentioned.Anyone who knows anything about teaching knows you stick to the point and make it as nice and simple as possible.

Notice this Richard say's he's been on his ministry for years to ex-witnesses(or words to that effect) yet look at exactly what his ministry is he's just trying to undermine the WTBTS trying to make us look like liars and hypocrites a complete attempt at shipwrecking but offering nothing in replacement.Wolves just tearing away, that's what wolves do. They also go in where they don't belong see the similarities. It's the same old chestnut with these ones and the same tired old argument over and over and over again they're a complete joke.

He must be nearly as stupid as Derrick coming on this board and attempting to take us all on here.This is the worst place to start his Satanic nonsense. He can't have read my profile or seen the board for very long else he wouldn't have picked a fight with me. Everyone that has faced me toe to toe has got crushed, some multiple times and everyone that attempts to face me will get crushed. How can Jehovah lose?? It's impossible!!!

Agape Sis

jw.org

https://www.jw.org/en/free-bible-study/

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW