Jehovah`s Witness/JW Expert says you have outright lied and twisted, and quoted out of context

Question
I was reading his post and its very interesting ,he cite several examples ,for instance'''''''''''' WT quote) "trinity was a major preoccupation of Egyptian theologians. ... three gods are combined and treated as a single being, addressed in the singular. In this way the spiritual force of Egyptian religion shows a direct link with Christian theology" - Siegfried Morenz - Egyptian Religion'''''''''

But the
Actual quote)''''''''''trinity was a major preoccupation of Egyptian theologians. ... three gods are combined and treated as a single being, addressed in the singular. In this way the spiritual force of Egyptian religion shows a direct link with Christian theology. In order to avoid any gross misunderstanding, we must at once emphasize that the substance of the Christian Trinity is of course Biblical: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. The three are mentioned alongside one another in the New Testament, probably for liturgical reasons'''''''''

The watchtower twisted these to decieve the readers of its books and I'm starting to see it,if you reject me i will send it to richard himself so it will be posted

SAL

Answer
First of all I dont read the board regularly except in a car group on my phone so I'm at times at a disadvantage as to the lies by these so-called JW experts but spiritually sick ones like you seem to keep me informed,ones like you and this Richard look for anything to cast Gods visible organization in a bad light with the hopes that dumb ones like you will take the noose, which you and other weak ones will.

Actually I'm glad this time you sent this as it gives me the opportunity to refute this JW expert and zero in on him, so any ones who were wavering as a result of his post can have the respective from the Watchtower.

So yours and his attempt has boomeranged.

Lets take a closer look at this JW expert,he says in his profile:

"I am not a Jehovah's Witness"

So at least he makes that clear for anyone who reads his post that he is against JWs,so you read at your own risk.

But after making it clear he is not a JW he says this:

"I have spent a great deal of time in ministry with current and ex-Jehovah's Witnesses"

So what is this suppose to mean ,that even though I'm not a witness I consider myself an expert
because of time spent with witnesses.

Well just like you who studied with the witnesses  and at the hall there in Michigan you like him are still spiritually dumb and know nothing about biblical truths.

(2 Timothy 3:7) . . .always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge . . .

So he goes on to cast Gods visible organization in a bad light as if its false and he is a member of the body of Christ and he get Chris Johnson  knowledge not from a organization as such but from the bible itself.

He declares:

I do not go to or through any organization for official knowledge or guidance. I go to God's word alone

So he is telling you that you dont really need an  organization for guidance ,that he alone get knowledge ,that all you need is just read the scriptures yourself and the holy spirit will teach you.

(Acts 8:30-31) . . .Philip ran alongside and heard him reading aloud Isaiah the prophet, and he said: “Do you actually know what you are reading?” 31 He said: “Really, how could I ever do so, unless someone guided me? ,  . .

So if what this guy is saying is truth when Philip asked Do you actually know what you are reading?” he should have said no,but the holy spirit will teach me so  I dont need you.

But thats not what he said ,He said:

“Really, how could I ever do so, unless someone guided me,he said nothing about a supernatural spirit whispering in his ear spiritual truths.

If thats the case we wouldn't need the written word just spirits whispering to us.

Makes no sense what this JW expert says.

The only statement that made sense was this:

"My fascination stems from the fact that both groups of people subscribe to the same 66 books of the Bible and yet find very different truths. Both believe they speak the truth, and yet both cannot be the truth"

So he acknowledges one is true and one is false,based on his thoughts I have cited here his beliefs are not in harmony with scripture, so therefore its his that are false.

Then he basically acknowledges that he is a spiritual wolf,he tells you on a JW site he is not one of us ,but he has knowledge of our beliefs and looks for dumb ones like you who are outside of the Watchtower organization and are curious about their beliefs so he hopes to make sure you stay outside.

So he is like a wolf inside with sheep to protect them from harm because he says:

"I am also interested in providing answers and encouragement to those who are currently within the organization"

Someone asked him this question:

"Which is your religion? Born again evangelist? Or christian in general"

He says:

"I attend a type of Protestant church"

So he does go somewhere for spiritual guidance after all,I thought he would say that he sits at home on Sunday being taught by spirits ,or the Spirit and he HAS NO need of organized religion.

He contradicts his own flawed thinking:

"I do not go to or through any organization for official knowledge or guidance"

To show he knows nothing about scripture he says:

"I intentionally fellowship with believers from many different religions as they are my brothers and sisters too. Our unity comes from our salvation in Christ, not the label of our church. Although we have minor disagreements among us regarding a few things"

(1 Corinthians 1:10) . . .Now I exhort YOU, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that YOU should all speak in agreement, and that there should not be divisions among YOU, but that YOU may be fitly united in the same mind and in the same line of thought. . .

Why would one of truth as him want to fellowship with others who have any spiritual disagreements,I'm a Jehovah's Witness minister,I dont want to fellowship with a baptist or someone with Islamic beliefs,we have nothing in common.Im in the truth his is false.

Same principle apply:

(2 Corinthians 6:14) . . .Do not become unevenly yoked with unbelievers. For what fellowship do righteousness and lawlessness have? Or what sharing does light have with darkness?

I will take just one of his copied and pasted supposed lies we told on statemnts,like you he search apostate sites for dirt he can throw at Gods visible organization.

WT quote) "trinity was a major preoccupation of Egyptian theologians. ... three gods are combined and treated as a single being, addressed in the singular. In this way the spiritual force of Egyptian religion shows a direct link with Christian theology" - Siegfried Morenz - Egyptian Religion'''''''''

But the

Where is the lies that was twisted,he doesn't know what a paraphrase is,all we did was a restatement of a text giving the meaning in another form ,we used different words to help the reader see greater clarity.

Like I said at the start here you failed in what you attempted to do here,you know me by now that I'm a champion of the truth and I would destroy this guys beliefs.

Sometimes I think you enjoy pitting me with others to see me spiritually knife them to death,you know how Iam by now,you sent me something a few weeks ago about expert Robert Jones just to see me destroy him,youre sick spiritually and just angry because I rejected you,dont come to me anymore as I will reject any question you send ,you are just a trouble maker and read here for no good reason only to sling mud and dirt.

Prophet/Prince  Grünbaum  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum