Jehovah`s Witness/Keeping Records...

Hi Bro DW,

Since Dee is on the board lying about the Witnesses are turning in time from Derrick, can you please help the readers understand why we keep records?

Derrick is not 'time' for anyone, in fact he's not even interested in learning the truth about Jehovah at all, as he has proved from his 12 year tenor here.  Dee needs to stop with the lies, if Dee was really qualified to go out in the ministry, Dee would know this already.  And not make those ridiculous untrue comments, now that's an outright lie!  See how people give themselves away!!

Dee acts like she's saying something, but what Dee fails to realize is that even if a person is using the questions they are asked personally from an interested person for their records, first and foremost it's none of Dee's business, period!!!!!!!!!!!

And second, our time isn't read out loud from the stage and no special announcements are made regarding how much time an individual publisher has recorded.  It's not a contest to see how many, this is about their life or death!  How ridiculous!

What a hypocrite this Dee is, to say she goes out in the ministry, even spoke about how many times ones have suggested to knock on doors, if Dee really does qualify to go out in the ministry then Dee would be turning in time too!  Yet instill Dee comes here hiding behind the computer screen talking to a known opposer against the very thing she claims to do...if that's not being a hypocrite, what is?

On this All Experts website you have forums for people to ask questions to doctors, vets, mechanics etc.  And if you are a real doctor, vet, mechanic and you sign up to answer questions, the ones who come to ask should be able to ask who they are directing the question to and why they came there to begin with.

Now if a person who was not a doctor signed up as an expert and said I can answer questions because I've studied these people extensively, would that be right to give answers as if you were a real doctor?  No it would not be.  Why your advice could cause someone to lose their life!  Even if it's a former doctor, who hasn't been one for a lot of years, and doesn't know about certain information that may be lifesaving that is now and wasn't then, why would they sign up as an expert in a category they have not been involved with for years and don't really know what's going on now, or maybe they do not agree with some aspects of medical technology, or got disbarred for malpractice, and signed up and cost someone their life, merely for selfish reasons.

The All Experts people would take that expert and remove them from that forum, but for some reason which we all know, All Experts let the critics be on here anyway, even though there is a critics page for them to be on.  Why?  Because this is Satan's world and he's ruling, so he's not going to let people come here and ask questions in peace, no he's going to send his cronies in to mislead, cause disruption.

But did you know that All Experts will remove a real JW from the JW critics page and tell them that they can't be there because they are not a critic, but yet they won't extend that courtesy here...but we know why. (Matthew 24:9; 2 Timothy 3:12; Revelation 12:12, 17)

Wanting to help honest hearted ones come to Jehovah and live, and not die, is why we are here because the forum calls for QUESTIONS TO JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!!!  Not the wannabes/opposers/apostates who are on here.

As long as we the real JW's on here continue serving Jehovah acceptably, we're going to be just fine, the real life awaits us.  (1 Tim 6:19) It's the ones who need to come to know Jehovah and learn what the Bible really teaches is why we are here!  As long as we keep warning them and letting them know the truth, as we are commanded to do, (Matt 28:18,19) they can't say they were not told, that they were not warned.  It gives them a chance now, before it becomes too late.  If they choose to not want to, then that's on them, we don't get upset about it because we've done our part and it's out of love that we do, (Matt 22:39) so there's no need to be angry because they refuse to want to save their own life.  It's their life.  If they want to be on the broad road that leads to destruction (Matt 7:13), more power to them.  (Ez 3:18,19)

When Jehovah says it's over then Derrick, Richard, Robert Jones, Ben Erdman, Pearl Doxsey, Ken the apostate, and Chris along with their cohorts can have this site all to themselves...but be forewarned, when you see all the real JW's leave this site, start weeping and gnashing your teeth because it'll be too late!!  Heed the warning!

Thanks Brother DW.....please take it from here...

Sister T

Hello Sis

Thanks for writing.

You know there's good reasons to keep records.

It's an encouragement to all the brother's and sister's we know we will never dwindle in numbers we will always have an increase now and until the end, this scripture is true of us.

Isaiah 60:

22 "The little one himself will become a thousand, and the small one a mighty nation. I myself, Jehovah, shall speed it up in its own time"

We have grown to nearly eight million from just a handful!! that's incredible!!

Reporting also keeps us organized it allows us to know what we need in a particular area. What improvements we can make to become better ministers. Do we need more magazines? Is their a need for more foreign speaking people?? Could we improve on watering the seeds we plant?? Questions of this note. We are very organized just like Jehovah if we didn't have reports how would we have such organization??

Like you say no one knows what hours anyone else has done how many magazines they've placed or return visits they've done. But we love seeing the year book and the constant increase. No true witness has a problem with reporting I think it's great. Gives a real sense of knowing that we're heading in the right direction. We're truly now have a great crowd

Rev 7:

9 "After these things I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues"

Chat later little Sis  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.