Jehovah`s Witness/YOUR LIES ON PROPHET GRUNBALM

Question
I'M A FOLLOWER OF PROPHET GRUNBALM AND REALLY ENJOY HIS THREADS AND I THINK IT'S HIGH TIME YOU GET CALLED OUT ON YOUR LIES ON HIM.THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE READ WHERE YOU CLAIM HE IS IN NY HEADQUARTERS YOU BEEN SAYING THIS FOR SOMETIME NOW IT'S YOU ATTEMPT TO CAST THE WATCHTOWER IN A BAD LIGHT.AS A RECENT NEW STUDY WITH THE PROPHETS HELP IAND BEING AT THE HALL HERE IN TEXAS I CAN SAY THEY WOULD NOT SEND A REPRESENTITIVE TO A SITE OF WOLVES ,HALF NAKED WOMEN LOOKING FOR A DATE AND A SITE OFFERING DEMONIC FREE PSYCHIC READINGS. YOU TRY TO MAKE IT LOOK BELIEABLE BECAUSE ROBERT JONES IS SUPPOSE TO HAVE TOLD YOU,YOU DONT COME RIGHT OUT AND SAY WHO HE IS BUT THATS WHO YOU MEAN,YOU DONT EVEN COME RIGHT OUT AND SAY WHO THE PERSON IS BUT IT WAS CLEAR AT LEAST TO ME WHO YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT.IT'S TIME YOU WERE CALLED OUT ON THIS LIE.STOP TRYING TO CAST THE WATCHTOWER IN A BAD LIGHT.

EDDIE

Answer
First off, Dude, you don't have a clue what you are talking about.  Robert Jones has nothing to do with that statement.  Mr. Jones, in fact, disagreed with me awhile back on whether or not Grunbaum is at Headquarters.  I got that information from Grunbaum himself, when he was on here as Daniel Selinski.

Now, you best get your facts straight before you flap about something you obviously know nothing about.  Your writing here made you look pretty foolish.

I do think its odd that you think Grunbaum being at Headquarters would cast the Society in a bad light, though.  Why would you think that, Eddie?  Hmm?  

Your first sentence said it best..."I'm a follower of prophet Grunbaum".  You should be a follower of Jesus Christ, instead.  Wasn't Grunbaum the guy who insulted you because you didn't turn off your caps lock key, and even bought you a new computer that had a functioning caps lock key?  That was a waste of money, evidently.  Anyway, it doesn't really bother me because I know you are just frustrated and trying to change the subject back to me, because your Witness friends are being exposed for their lies.  Doesn't work, Eddie.  Sorry.

Now, you didn't get one single fact correct in your tirade here.  Robert Jones is not the one who told me that....Grunbaum HIMSELF is the one who told me that.  So, you claim it "was clear to you who I meant".  Yet, it wasn't as clear as you claim, now was it?  You were completely wrong.

Now Eddie, why don't you just ask him yourself?  Then you can come back and apologize to me, unless you have already learned from your Witness friends that "we don't apologize to non-Witnesses in the forum", even when we make false statements.

So, next time you write me Eddie, I would appreciate it if you would LIST A LIE FROM ME, if you are going to title your question as such.  Otherwise, you are just like the rest...hot air.

Show the lies, or don't waste my time with this foolishness.

And by the way Eddie, you MISSPELLED Grunbaum's name...Don't let Sister T see that, or she will be all over your case.

Besides Eddie, if this is a site of wolves, half naked women, and psychic readings, then WHY ARE YOU here??

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland