Jehovah`s Witness/We need to pray

Question
In light of recent events in Connecticut, I would like to offer a prayer.  Please consider adding your own prayer in the comments section or by asking a question.  I will gladly publish it.

Answer
Dear Heavenly Father,
     We come to you today deeply grieving the loss of so many of Your small children.  It is impossible for us to completely grasp the feelings and emotions of all those who are affected by this tragedy.  However, we are comforted by the fact that You are holy and just.  All matters of this world are in your control, and we give You glory and praise even when events occur beyond our comprehension.  It is easy to see the darkness in the world around us, but through your Son, Jesus Christ, you have made us to be a light to the world.  Father, we pray that you will have us shine brightly and boldly to pierce the darkness around us.  We pray that You will humble us to be used according to Your will and that we will be an encouragement to those who are in need of You.  Please convict us of our unrighteousness so that we confess and repent of our sins.  Please cleanse us through the shed blood of Your Lamb.  May we die daily and put all faith and trust in You, especially when our hearts break and yearn for those we love.  

In the name of Your precious Son, Jesus Christ,
Amen

Jehovah`s Witness

Richard