Jehovah`s Witness/Nope! Mr Holland was not writing to himself.

Question
We can add this to the innumerable lies told by the JWs on this forum.

My name is Kevin. ******I am the person that wrote Mr. Holland.***** I am the one that has had his questions rejected by Bro DW, and Daniel(aka Bro Grunbaum).

I am a Christian, I have never been to a church service in a Kingdom Hall. I DO have many friends that are JWs. The people on this board, including yourself, do not represent the true denomination of JWs. The majority of JWs I know are much more cordial than the ones on this board.

If you have the truth, write Mr Holland directly. Or accept one of my questions in the public forum. If you have the truth, then there is no reason to hide.

Hoping for some honesty, from you, or the others. Thats why I kept this question private, to not degrade you in the public forum.

You will hear from me soon.

Answer
Hello Kevin,

I changed this to public because there is nothing to hide.  I'm not here to debate with you and all the other opposers and apostates, so I have no desire to write to any of them.  I'm here to answer legitimate questions from people who want to know what the Bible really teaches.  If you do not agree with that, then that is your prerogative.  You and all the opposers can say whatever you want about me, it's of no consequence.  

If you aren't here to cause problems then since you say you have many friends who are JW's, why not ask them your questions!  

You get rejected because of these scriptures here:

Titus 3:9 "But shun foolish questionings and genealogies and strife and fights over the Law, for they are unprofitable and futile"

2 Tim 2:23 "Further, turn down foolish and ignorant questionings, knowing they produce fights"

1 Tim 6:20 "O Timothy, guard what is laid up in trust with you, turning away from the empty speeches that violate what is holy and from the contradictions of the falsely called “knowledge.”

Therefore, after this I will reject you as well or anyone who writes to me complaining about a fellow Witness on this site, or who is not wanting to ask but wanting to provoke.  These tactics are not new.  

I am very happy actually...

Matt 5:11 “Happy are YOU when people reproach YOU and persecute YOU and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against YOU for my sake. 12 Rejoice and leap for joy, since YOUR reward is great in the heavens; for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to YOU."

1 Peter 4:14 "If YOU are being reproached for the name of Christ,YOU are happy, because the [spirit] of glory, even the spirit of God, is resting upon YOU."

Luke 6:22 “Happy are YOU whenever men hate YOU, and whenever they exclude YOU and reproach YOU and cast out YOUR name as wicked for the sake of the Son of man."

Have a wonderful day Mr. Kevin...

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T