Jehovah`s Witness/Question

QUESTION: Why did you say I asked the same question to you before? No! I never ever have even sent you a question before. Why are you brushing me off now? You know I am right. The same goes for Lazarus when Jesus called him out of his grave. He had been dead 4 days but Jesus told them to unbind him and let him go. Lazarus was not a spirit or Ghost. No way! Lazarus had a body of flesh and bones. So there you have it Mr. Jw.

ANSWER: No ,I have answered this before ,all you had to do is delve my archives,but you already did how else you know what I posted on this subject,now if you are looking for a fight you found the right person,Ill even post the dumb question I rejected and will make this public:

Subject:  God's Dwelling
From:  Timothy
Asked:  12/18/12
Rejected:  12/18/12
Reason:  duplicate questions

Do you believe that everyone will be a spirit being or a ghost and not one with flesh in God's Garden Paradise? So, nothing is going to be "real" there! When Jesus died you believe that arose as a ghost and not with a real body though he told his followers that He was not a ghost or spirit and even showed them His Hands and His Side. So, Jesus is not a "real" being now just a ghostly figure. How absurd!

You dont know our teachings to say :

"everyone will be a spirit being or a ghost and not one with flesh in God's Garden Paradise"

Thats why I rejected your nonsense,only the ones who go to heaven the remnant will be spirit persons,those who inherit  paradise will be just like Adam who was flesh and blood.

"When Jesus died you believe that arose as a ghost and not with a real body though he told his followers that He was not a ghost or spirit and even showed them His Hands and His Side. So, Jesus is not a "real" being now just a ghostly figure. How absurd! "

Your question is absurd ,you dont know scripture and you probably get your information from websites and 700 club.

As you read this passage see where the bible says he rose a flesh and blood or flesh and bones man Ill even use Christendoms translations.

New Living Translation (©2007)

He suffered physical death, but he was raised to life in the Spirit.

English Standard Version (©2001)

being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit,

New American Standard Bible (©1995)

put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit;

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)

being put to death in the fleshly realm but made alive in the spiritual realm.

So for your belief to be true and mine false it would have to read:

"being put to death in the flesh,[ but ]  and made alive in the flesh "

The manner of his death is first mentioned  then it has a  BUT  which means he could not possibly rise the same way as he died.

So the fact that BUT was used gives a contrasting thought with what has already been mentioned.

So its used as a conjunction connecting two phrases or clauses and showing the end result was different that the opening statement.

Now to continue to believe he was raised the same way as he died a physical man you have 2 choices.

1.Hang on to where he told Thomas to feel his Hands and his side
2.Ignore the passage that you just read
3.Take scissors and cut out  1 Peter 3:18

The 3rd one wont help because there are several more that tells exactly how he rose so you will be doing some serious cutting.

Now since I rejected you and you had the courage to come back ,I await your follow up

Can you carry the weight?

Prophet/Prince Grünbaum

QUESTION: Kindly answer The Scripture Pnilipians 3:21 Change our Body Like unto His Glorious BODY!

Also Jesus lied to everyone when He saw them scared because They thought He was a Ghost. HE TOLD THEM HE WAS NOT A SPIRIT.

Let me explain how Jesus gave his body for sin,yes the false Churches teach the opposite and thats why his death dont cover any religion in the realm of Christendom .be it Baptist ,born again or whatever denomination everyone is lost.

Before he died Jesus said this:

(John 6:51) 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven; if anyone eats of this bread he will live forever; and, for a fact, the bread that I shall give is my flesh . . .

Now to teach he rose with the very same flesh he gave for sin is teaching of Demons and not from God.

Your text:

(Philippians 3:21) . . .who will refashion our humiliated body to be conformed to his glorious body according to the operation of the power that he has, even to subject all things to himself.

Sir the bible explains that there are other bodies than just our phycial bodies,there are bodies that are called spiritual bodies which is what angels are,they asre not flesh in heaven but are spiritual in nature,notice how this is explained:

(1 Corinthians 15:44) . . .It is sown a physical body, it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one. . .

A spirit is a angel but has a body a spiritual body thats just as real as ours,your text simply is saying that those who go to heaven will be like Jesus with a spiritual body.

"to be conformed to his glorious body"

As I mentioned those who live on earth will be a fleshly person.the difference in the false Churches and the bible is a group will be in heaven and the majority will be right here on earth forever.

Its confusing to you because all you have ever heard is everyone is going to heaven and thats not biblical.

So as a spirit person Jesus could take a fleshly body just like angels have done in the past,they looked just like humans but they were still a spirit,Jacob wrestle with a angel so he had to be flesh and blood:

(Genesis 32:24-30) . . .Then a man began to grapple with him until the dawn ascended. 25 When he got to see that he had not prevailed over him, then he touched the socket of his thigh joint; and the socket of Jacob’s thigh joint got out of place during his grappling with him. 26 After that he said: “Let me go, for the dawn has ascended.” To this he said: “I am not going to let you go until you first bless me.” 27 So he said to him: “What is your name?” to which he said: “Jacob.” 28 Then he said: “Your name will no longer be called Jacob but Israel, for you have contended with God and with men so that you at last prevailed.” 29 In turn Jacob inquired and said: “Tell me, please, your name.” However, he said: “Why is it that you inquire for my name?” With that he blessed him there. 30 Hence Jacob called the name of the place Pe·ni´el, because, to quote him, “I have seen God face to face and yet my soul was delivered.”

This was a spirit that took on a fleshly body,the angels that were with Lot looked like a human.

So my point is Jesus who rose a a spirit could take a human body as well,obviously when he was a human he was not a spirit because you cant see a spirit.

(Hebrews 10:5) . . .“‘Sacrifice and offering you did not want, but you prepared a body for me.

Christendoms Churches are not covered by Jesus death since they teach he came right back with the same body so nothing was sacrificed.

So the Churches will be destroyed by God for teaching false doctrine and misleading people.

REPENT CONVERT TO Jehovah's Witnesses or perish

(Jeremiah 25:33) . . .And those slain by Jehovah will certainly come to be in that day from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth. They will not be bewailed, neither will they be gathered up or be buried. As manure on the surface of the ground they will become.

Prophet/Prince  Grünbaum

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum