Jehovah`s Witness/With so many religions what proof your religion is the right one?

Question
http://www.religionfacts.com/big_religion_chart.htm

. Christianity 2.1 billion
2. Islam 1.3 billion
3. Secular/Irreligious/Agnostic/Atheist 1.1 billion
4. Hinduism 900 million
5. Chinese traditional religion 394 million
6. Buddhism 376 million (see also buddhism by country)
7. Primal indigenous 300 million
8. African traditional and diasporic 100 million
9. Sikhism 23 million
10. Juche 19 million
11. Spiritism 15 million
12. Judaism 14 million
13. Bahá'í Faith 7 million
14. Jainism 4.2 million
15. Shinto 4 million
16. Cao Dai 4 million
17. Zoroastrianism 2.6 million
18. Tenrikyo 2 million
19. Neopaganism 1 million
20. Unitarian Universalism 800,000
21. Rastafari movement 600,000

With so many religions and each with different beliefs but yet one God would God not be in all religions since we are all different ,cultures  and languages.

He would he not be called by many names but still be one God.
Why should I join Jehovah's Witnesses out of all others ?

Thank you.

Answer
Hello Victor and welcome, you ask very interesting questions here ,its not good enough for me to say my religion is the true one and all others are false,There are hundreds of different religions, and each one claims to be true,no one will say his is false.

Let my answer your last question first,you said:

"Why should I join Jehovah's Witnesses out of all others"

You cant join JW which means you cant just pick at random a Kingdom hall ,attend one Sunday and join and get baptized.

Now I looked at your chart and the maze of many different religions which actually makes it impossible to wade through all of these religions just to find the right one.

Lets for a moment look at this from the standpoint of God,he understands the difficulty in a honest hearted person like yourself to find him is impossible on your own.

You just cant wake up one morning and say I think Jehovah's Witnesses is the truth.
So thats what a person is faced with.

Beside Jesus your chart has many other prophets so why should you believe in Jesus,your chart shows many different holy books ,so why should you pick the bible,so from Gods standpoint he see the difficulty.

Obviously they all cant be true and there must be just one.

There must be a God and that he reasonably would reveal his will and offer answers about why we are here, what life means and what the future holds for us BUT WHICH HOLY BOOK WOULD THAT BE,as your chart has many to choose from.

So actually the answer its not up to you to find God how can you from the chart you showed,this is not a multiple choice game.

No one wakes up one morning and decide to be a Baptist or Mormon either,your family has a lot to do with it in most cases.

Obviously God knows which religion he approves of but you dont,so as I said its not up to you,its up to God himself to reveal himself to you.

God then looks for ones like yourself to draw himself to you.We go from door to door and out of 10 doors where we dont have a not at home all 10 will say I'm not interested I have my own religion.

Why would they reject the truth for the false,simple,they are not chosen by God.

Then we knock on another door and that person is interested and want to learn more and want a bible study,why,because God is behind it.

He study ,learns about the bible,learn what God requires of him to become a witness,after sometime he has a clear choice to make,will he dedicate his life to this or not.

To even get this far shows he was chosen by God out of all the ones we talk to,yet its up to him to want to make changes,if he is willing then he is allowed to become a witness.

So even with your chart and all these Demonic religions I saw Jehovah's Witnesses in your chart

Its impossible to just take this chart ,read all the beliefs and say Ill select JW out of all these.

You might as well paste your chart on the wall and and throw a dart and which ever it land on will be your choice,more than likly it will not stop on our spot on your chart.

People ask me this question and I tell them its not up to them its up to God.

My advice is not look to a human look to God who ever he is ,if you are really searching he will be found by you,Ill close by a scripture from the bible our holy book it says:

(Acts 17:27) . . .for them to seek God, if they might grope for him and really find him, although, in fact, he is not far off from each one of us. . .

Prophet/Prince Grünbaum  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum