Jehovah`s Witness/Your reply to Angie....

Question
Hi Mr.Jones,
I just read your reply to Angie...& you are correct...This is a worldly site or better yet, a site where people can talk openly..well at least I thought so. Lot of mud slinging..Anyway, as I've told everyone..I presently go to the hall & know what is being said from the stage & any web-site other than the one you mentioned is unacceptable. I think many active witnesses come on this site to just air themselves out, knowing full well, not supposed to be here. Not even me...but, love to read the replies. What some of the witnesses don't realize that others may be on here so they think that they can say stuff & say it's not true, but I'm here on this site to let folks know...WITNESSES ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ON THIS SITE...PERIOD. I bet you some don't agree with some of the stuff said from the stage but come to this site to see what others think. Too afraid to talk to someone in the hall for fear they will be tossed out for disagreeing. That's one of the reasons I ended up here, I had doubts & if you express those doubts, that's a red flag. They watch you anyway but more so if you question THE TRUTH. Believe me they have an answer for every thing, I mean everything. So do they have reasons, because we have a reasoning book. I had my meeting last night. Why did I say that, just to let folks know on this site. Midweek we do our Kingdom Ministry & last our bible highlights were from Zephaniah & Haggai, we were told about our 2013 Theocratic Ministry School & changes & how we should be prepared & if we have to cancel our talk pls call at least the day before...& also, Speak Graciously in the ministry...Further proof that I am current..All this to say...NO other web-site is to be viewed other than JW.org..Just like the mud-slingers have their little click that back each other up. Well Mr. Jones, you have back up too, but we are not mud-slingers. We are not perfect but we are liars, just may not agree with Man.

Dee

Answer
Well Dee, I can see that you are regular in meeting attendance with "bible highlights were from Zephaniah & Haggai, we were told about our 2013 Theocratic Ministry School". I am sure that there are many Witnesses just hanging on for the ride but not believing every saying that comes from the FDS. I mean, come on, we are all only human. Jehovah is not a respecter of persons. He did say so, right? I knew some of the FDS back when they were fresh-faced young sprigs of brothers. Nice fellows, the ones that I know anyway.

Robert Jones

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert Jones