Jehovah`s Witness/Can you respond? AGAIN

Hai DW,

Will you accept this Challenge:

Im looking forward as always

Thank You

Hello again

Thanks for writing

You know it's all well and good Richard telling people what we used to believe. You know we progress as an organization. Maybe he should come back when he has something up to date and also relevant to rabbit on about.

In the last days Jehovah has been gathering anointed along with members of the great crowd that was recognized in 1935. It was originally thought that 144,000 where the first 144,000 gathered however that's not the case. Some are still being gathered now and are being sealed.This is part of the generation Jesus spoke of

Matt 24:

34 "Truly I say to YOU that this generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur"

Reuben was the oldest of the generation Benjamin was the youngest and is about 12 years younger. So younger members of the anointed are now being gathered to make up the full number.

Now to add to this there are some who have come from the realms of Christendom who are confused about their calling. Their are those who suffer from illnesses such as bi-polar who may believe they have the calling. There are also apostates who come to the memorial in order to take the bread and wine. So the number is not clear. However what we do know is that 12,000 is a very small number compared to 8,000,000 so it's still a little flock.

Luke 12:

32 "Have no fear, little flock, because YOUR Father has approved of giving YOU the kingdom"

So although the anointed number lets us know where we are in the stream of time.But it's not majorly important there's other things that let us know we are very close.

Now with regard the last of Richards comments it wasn't Fred Franz it was Hayden covington. The words he used where just after he said this

Q. You have promulgated - forgive the word - false prophecy?
A. We have. I do not think we have promulgated false prophecy, there have been statements that were erroneous, that is the way I put it, and mistaken.

Ok so he clarified what he meant by the term "False prophecy" in other words it was a mistaken view of already given prophecy.

Notice he say's "that is the way I put it"

Nothing wrong with that.

The cross examining lawyer likes to use the terms false prophecy , so do apostates. But what Hayden Covington say's is correct it's a mistaken view of already given prophecy that doesn't make a person a false prophet. Doesn't matter what term the lawyer liked to use it doesn't matter what term apostates like to use. A mistaken view of already given prophecy is not a prophecy, a prophecy is NEW information by inspiration. That's the Bible's view on the subject any other view is neither here nor there.

Hayden Covington is also correct regards unity, unity is equally as important as truth.Jesus makes it clear here.

John 17:

17 "Sanctify them by means of the truth; your word is truth. 18 Just as you sent me forth into the world, I also sent them forth into the world. 19 And I am sanctifying myself in their behalf, that they also may be sanctified by means of truth.
20 “I make request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those putting faith in me through their word; 21 in order that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, in order that the world may believe that you sent me forth"

Truth and unity are just as important as each other. It's what sanctifies us.

Now another thing i noticed is he accuses us of weeping and gnashing our teeth but he fails to recognize a very important point. The weeping and teeth gnashing goes on outside from a place you can be kicked out from.

Matt 8:

12 "whereas the sons of the kingdom will be thrown into the darkness outside. There is where [their] weeping and the gnashing of [their] teeth will be"

41 "The Son of man will send forth his angels, and they will collect out from his kingdom all things that cause stumbling and persons who are doing lawlessness, 42 and they will pitch them into the fiery furnace. There is where [their] weeping and the gnashing of [their] teeth will be"

49 "That is how it will be in the conclusion of the system of things: the angels will go out and separate the wicked from among the righteous 50 and will cast them into the fiery furnace. There is where [their] weeping and the gnashing of [their] teeth will be"

13 Then the king said to his servants, ‘Bind him hand and foot and throw him out into the darkness outside. There is where [his] weeping and the gnashing of [his] teeth will be"

30 "And throw the good-for-nothing slave out into the darkness outside. There is where [his] weeping and the gnashing of [his] teeth will be"

So where can Jehovah's witnesses be thrown from to weep and gnash their teeth?? Nowhere that's where. On the other hand where have apostates been thrown from?? Jehovah's organization that's where. So the Bible tells us who the weepers and teeth gnashers are!!

Once again Richard comes with his irrelevant points and usual nonsense and I have to smash him down.

Follow up if you need.

Take Care  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.