Jehovah`s Witness/Your response!!

Hello DW

Please respond

Thank's in advance

Hello mate

Thanks for writing

It's difficult to keep up with Derricks ever changing doctrinal position.

He was saying something like this the other month.

"John 1:1 doesn't mean Jesus couldn't be God and be WITH God because he was WITH God the father and God the Holy spirit"

So here's your two choices

1)The word IS God the Father and God the Holy Spirit

2)The word is WITH God the Father and God the Holy Spirit

But now according to Derrick here he's now not any sort of spirit!!!Derrick now rejects number two which now means that according to Derrick this is incorrect

1 In [the] beginning the Word was,and the Word was with God(the father and holy spirit), and the Word WAS god(the father and holy spirit).

And this is correct

1 In [the] beginning the Word was, and the Word was with God(the father and holy spirit), and the Word was A god(separate to the other God in the verse).

Which means his "infallible" KJV doctrine now crumbles and falls.

See what happens when you tell lies Derrick!!

Derrick was also trying to argue pneuma = nephesh(soul) the other day. So again according to Derrick Jesus saying he wasn't a pneuma means he was also saying he wasn't a nephesh which does have flesh and bones. So he doesn't have flesh and bones either now!!

He was also arguing he came into the world as a pneuma but now he's not a pneuma of any sort

So you know it's just difficult to keep up with his ever changing position. It does however continue to provide me some amusement hahaha

Now also according to Derrick Holland having flesh and bones proves your not a pneuma!!

So this wasn't a pneuma then, correct??

Matt 28:

3 "His outward appearance was as lightning, and his clothing as white as snow. 4 Yes, for fear of him the watchmen trembled and became as dead men"

This angel could say to these men "have no fear i'm not a pneuma I have flesh and bones and hands and feet"

Ohh Derrick, Derrick, Derrick.

The truth is apparition is fine for pneuma , Because spirit "means something invisible that manifests itself in some way"(basically) That's what an apparition is.It's invisible to others but manifests itself to you. In fact some Bibles render this verse as ghost

Luke 24:

"Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have"

Which just goes to show how some Bible translators understand that verse as an apparition rather than an actual spirit being.

Derrick Hollands them tune coming up

Follow up if you need

Take care

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.