Jehovah`s Witness/satanic tactic being emplyed by the opposer again.

Question
Bro. DW,
This person named Dee is threading on dangerous grounds. I'm afraid if she keeps this up sooner or later she will be fighting against the truth and Jehovah God's organization.

Here's what I mean. In her last post, she mentioned about going to her Wednesday Service meeting where the KM was discussed. The subject was how to respond to people we encounter in the field service. That is, not to respond in kind when we are shouted at, laughs at, slammed at and insulted at the door. It was a fine reminder and point well taken. Every now and then we all need to be reminded.
But the thing that got my attention is - instead of reminding us, instead of reminding you she went to someone who is against the truth. She went to an opposer of the truth. A well known opposer who employs satanic tactics and puts lies against the Witnesses. Someone who always tears down not build up. What was her goal in approaching this well know opposer? What was she expecting from this well known opposer? In reality she's both drinking God's cup and the Devil's cup. She's mixing both. Unless she stops this - in her situation as bible student - she will not last and will find herself outside Jehovah's organization sooner than later.

Here's what she wrote to the well known opposer:

---> "Hi Derrick,
Just a quick note...Every Wednesday we have a meeting at the hall. We study from the Kingdom Ministry...I just want to point out the subject was "Be Peaceable With All Men". The subject is self-explanatory...We talked about how we are to reply to people when we are in the ministry or just out & about. We are told to not to retaliate in anger, to always add salt when we answer, because if the person we speak to may not take to the message but we don't want to leave a bad taste in their mouth, just in case another witness may knock on their door. Also the article mentioned, that the person may not take to it now, but we may never know when that person may become our brother. I'm sending you this just to let you know, that we do get instructions on how to re-act & to reply..I hope this makes it to the site...Because if there are active witnesses on this site....I hope they went to their meeting...& I hope they will take the advise given... Be Peaceable With All Men...
Time will tell.

Dee"<-----

The opposer's response is predictable...I'll just post some of the colorful ones:

--->".... Dee, don't you just LOVE it when this clown thinks he knows so much about you, and knows so much about your life and your situation? Why, they think they know you better than YOU know you."

Like you showed....the JWs here such as DW, T, Rando, etc, do not even follow their own literature's advice on how to act. That's a sign of their immaturity. And you know what happens when you point that out? Simple....DW tries to find a chink in your armor by trying to explain away WHY you have access to the Kingdom Ministry, as if that is the issue anyway. Does he make the necessary corrections? No...he attacks you with slander.

Dee, that is one reason I hope you prayerfully continue to search the Scriptures. DW is not alone among JWs, I am afraid. When a person comes to accept that God is behind this Organization, then the mentality follows that the Org MUST be defended at all costs, no matter how its done."...<------
So this person named Dee goes to the KH to attend the meetings then comes back here not to encourage the bothers but to report to the opposer. Sad indeed.

As you can see, the opposer is now egging on her to start fighting against the brothers and be at his side. Truly a satanic tactic if I ever seen one.

What's your advice to Dee Bro. DW?

thanks.

Answer
Hello mate

Thanks for writing

Funnily enough Dee wrote to me tonight she claims to not be an apostate, but for me she certainly fits the profile of an apostate.

I may well be wrong but I very much doubt it. There's just a few things that don't add up for me like you say why write to Derrick?? That makes no sense.

However let's assume she is as she claims an unbaptized publisher she is walking a very dangerous road. There is no forgiveness against fighting against the holy spirit. If she begins to side with the opposers and apostates and fight against her would be family she will end up doing such a thing. For some it is too late imagine the amount of people Derrick has turned away from the truth by his lies.

Saying things along these lines "Jehovah's witnesses can't point to any scriptures that back up 1914 or Michael is Jesus is a lie" Derrick say's this sort of nonsense all the time. Yet he's studied us extensively!! Lying like this to turn others away is blasphemy against the spirit.Because it's fighting against what the spirit is trying to do in bringing these ones in.

Matt 12:

31 "On this account I say to YOU, Every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven. 32 For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come"

Now this is also blasphemy against the spirit.

Heb 6:

4 "For it is impossible as regards those who have once for all been enlightened, and who have tasted the heavenly free gift, and who have become partakers of holy spirit, 5 and who have tasted the fine word of God and powers of the coming system of things, 6 but who have fallen away, to revive them again to repentance, because they impale the Son of God afresh for themselves and expose him to public shame"

Now without over analyzing this scripture what we see here is sin against the spirit. How do we know??

Because of Jesus words above

"Every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men" however this is not forgiven here because of this ""For it is impossible to revive them again to repentance".IMPOSSIBLE to repent.

Forgiveness is dependent on repentance. Those who truly have sinned against the spirit just do not care so they have nothing to lose by turning others away. They become like Satan unrepentant for their fight against holy spirit and they behave like Satan, unrepentant.

Now IF Dee is who she say's she is. She needs to be very careful before she ends up like this. Her life is at crossroads she can go right and straight off the cliff edge she can go left and straight off a cliff edge or she go straight on into everlasting life.

IF she's an apostate it's too late for her IF she's been fighting holy spirit deliberately. IF she's started heading down that path she needs to turn around in the other direction.

I've explained it as simply as I can for her.

If she is a study we all care very much about her and want to see her progress  spiritually despite what she may think about us on the board.

IF she's an apostate I have NO sympathy for her whatsoever and she fully deserves her judgement.

Take Care  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW