Jehovah`s Witness/SCRIPTURES UNDERSTANDING

Question
IF WE ALL MUST COME TO BE CHANGING FROM GLORY TO GLORY AS LOOKING IN THE MIRROR, BY THAT ONE SPIRIT OF THE LORD....SHOULDN'T WE KNOW WHAT THAT SPIRIT OF GOD ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH WILL BE THAT CHANGE US FROM GLORY TO GLORY?

2nd CORINTHIANS 3:18 - I TRULY BELIEVE THAT IT IS THE "HOLY GHOST SPIRIT OF GOD HIMSELF"..DO YOU?

AND SINCE JESUS IS NOT JEHOVAH AND WE DO AGREE ON THAT, THEN IN OLD KING JAMES VERSION, IN JOHN 1:1 ..THE "WORD" IS NOT JESUS!

I BELIEVE THAT THE "WORD" OF GOD IS A "DYNAMIC POWERFUL SPIRIT OF POWER OF GOD ALMIGHTY, AND ACTIVATED BY GOD SPEAKING.

THIS IS THE POWER HE GIVING HIS SON TO USE AGAINST THE ADVERSARY, GOD ANOINTED JESUS CHRIST WITH IT.  (ACTS 10:38#  AND HE WILL GIVE IT TO US ALSO, ONCE WE BELIEVE IN THE TRUE IDENTITY OF HIS SON JESUS..#EPHESIANS 1:13)....  WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS?

Answer
    In order to give you a satisfactory answer that agrees with scripture you and i would need to have a lengthy discussion in the scriptures. We need to build a foundation on which to establish our discussion.Otherwise a correct Bible based answer can not had .

I would enjoy doing so.

Regards , Elbert  

Jehovah`s Witness

Elbert Spears