Jehovah`s Witness/Without the shedding of blood no forgiveness

Question
Reading you experts rendition of Jesus body ,how do you explain the Holy Bible telling us without the shedding of blood no  forgiveness of sin.This explain why Jesus had no blood in his body when he spake to St Thomas

Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

T.R

Answer
Yes the scriptures says:

(Hebrews 9:22) . . .nearly all things are cleansed with blood according to the Law, and unless blood is poured out no forgiveness takes place.

But does this verse explain why Jesus had no blood after he was resurrected.

For that to be the case then all other passages would have to harmonize with that belief.

So then in this belief he was just offering his blood for sin and not his body.

If in Jesus own words he just said this :

(Matthew 26:27-28) . . .having given thanks, he gave it to them, saying: “Drink out of it, all of YOU; 28 for this means my ‘blood of the covenant,’ which is to be poured out in behalf of many for forgiveness of sins. . .

This belief would have merit because it could be argued that he just gave his blood but he also said this:

(Matthew 26:26) . . .Jesus took a loaf and, after saying a blessing, he broke it and, giving it to the disciples, he said: “TAKE, eat. This means my body.. . .

So this causes a problem in this teaching ,in order to belive this teaching we would have to believe he was not giving his body, just his blood even though he mentioned both in symbol of his death.

It just cant be successfully augured he just meant his blood,but we both agree he died for sin so why do Christendom insist he just gave his blood,whats really behind this teaching.

Well if you look at the totality of his death from the perspective of Christendom he really didn't die,he went to heaven the same day,he went to a burning hell the same day and preached to spirits,he talked to Mary 3 days later.

When you look at all these events it makes no sense and thats why they dont harmonize with scripture,notice what Jesus told Mary at the grave site:

(John 20:17# . . .Stop clinging to me. For I have not yet ascended to the Father. . .

Yet we are told that he and a criminal would be in heaven the same day:

#Luke 23:42-43) . . .Jesus, remember me when you get into your kingdom.” 43 And he said to him: “Truly I tell you today, You will be with me in Paradise.”

These teachings dont harmonize with the bible,only Jehovah's Witnesses teachings explain these apparent contradictions.

Obviously contrary to the false teaching he went to heaven the same day he clearly said he had not so there must be another explanation just like he didn't just give his blood and not his body.

Christendom is not covered by Jesus death because the teachings are false and not biblical,he would never approve of teaching the people teachings that he himself as the great teacher did not teach.

Prophet Grünbaum  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum