Jehovah`s Witness/Sister T? Manipulative?

Hello Mr Holland. Have you noticed how the new expert Sister T, seems to demonize everyone that is not a JW?

Lets see some of her post to this woman that questioned her.

Lets see exactly how stable and fair her answers were to this woman. And how fair her assessment of everyone outside of the organization?

Here are the highlights:

Sister T's loving(sigh) advice.

"If you go to another religion, you can not tell me they are living in accordance with all that Jehovah has laid out in the Bible."

" But also, Satan is not going to let that go smoothly, so we see the apostates and opposers on here.....and of course they are going to paint themselves as being nice because they are only here for one reason, and that is to deceive you. How else can you deceive someone if you are not nice. "

"They will do whatever it takes to make you have doubts.  Because if they didn't have a hidden agenda they would be on the critics page.  But they are on this page, lurking, waiting to pounce.  And there may be a sincere person out there who really wants to know the truth.  And if real JW's were not on here, then all they would get is the twists of truths and out right lies, from the apostates and opposers.  ..................... They aren't here to be pleasant, they are here to make sure you die at Armageddon, in a nice way."

"You mentioned that the apostates and opposers on here are nicer then the Witnesses. To me that's a horrible thing to say as they hate us, and go against Jehovah and his anointed one!!"

"My suggestion is that you do not give out this website, give out website.  There are too many wolves on here, when a person is new to the truth, the last thing they need to see is the apostates/opposers going after the Witnesses with their twists of truths and lies. Tell them to go the Kingdom Hall and have a Bible study. "

"It's really funny how no one complains about the apostates and opposers being on here and being rude, no one complains about them telling out right lies, no one complains about them being where they should not even be, period.  But the minute a Witness stands up for themselves and Jehovah, they are attacked.  How convenient...Satan's tactics are quite lovely!"

" These apostates/opposers are lying on Jehovah and Jesus! "

*********And last but not least, straight from the WT book of insults. *********

"Jesus said this and I agree: "Do not give what is holy to dogs, neither throw YOUR pearls before swine, that they may never trample them under their feet and turn around and rip YOU open."

Hello Sir, and thank you for writing with your observations and questions.

You know, I was wondering if anyone else noticed what I did, in the writing you referenced.  I actually thought about posting some comments in the forum after it posted, because of the many inaccurate comments contained in the expert's answer, but decided to simply let it go unless someone else commented on it in a question to me, or unless the false statements continued and warranted addressing.  The reason being, Sister T's comments have already been shown to be somewhat off the deep end, so what else needed to be said?  At any rate, I will now take this opportunity to respond to your concerns, and mention some things that I observed in that link you mentioned, as well.

I fully realize that some of the JWs here, most notably DW, will be screaming "character attack" after this reply, but if he needs to be untruthful in this regard, so be it.  When the character of non-Witnesses here is beling maligned in the manner that it is, and when they are being accused of wanting "to deceive" people, then a reply is in order.  I do not know Sister T personally, so I have no knowledge of her character.  I will simply be content to limit my comments to addressing what she herself wrote, which is about as far out in left field, as anything could be.  

Like the title of your question suggests, I too found her answer to this questioner to be manipulating, to say the least.  It seemed to me, to be an attempt to control the questioner's thinking, by demonizing the non-JWs here, and "sanitizing" the image of the rude JWs' here.  I find it incredible that this woman can basically tell her questioner that the "niceness" of the non-JWs here, is actually a sign of demonic deception, while the rudeness of the ones claiming to be the only true Christians, is actually a sign of something Godly...exposing falsehood.

Basically...those on this board who are viewed as "of Satan", actually act more like Christians than do the ones who CLAIM to belong to the only true religion, and be true servants of God.  This is an observation that has been made by many others through the years on this board, as well.

To lessen the effect of this fact pointed out by the questioner, the Expert can do 1 of 2 things....

1.  Excuse the unchristian actions of the JWs here, by attempting to demonize the people who are polite, by claiming this is all part of the grand scheme of Satan to deceive the readers.

2.  Appeal to the JWs themselves, to just act and talk like real Christians.

Sister T, unfortunately, chose the former.  

Can you honestly imagine even telling somebody something like that?  Basically..."You should believe us because we are rude, and this proves that we are acting like Jesus in exposing error, and you should realize that the ones who are really acting the most like Christians, are actually being used by Satan to deceive you with their politeness".

I don't even think that needs a comment.

You pointed out a few of the outlandish statements in those replies.  

You wrote (Quoting Sister T)...""If you go to another religion, you can not tell me they are living in accordance with all that Jehovah has laid out in the Bible."

REPLY:  Actually, this or similar comments, are often repeated on this board by other experts, as well.  And it is complete nonsense.  Some of the Godliest people I have ever met, have been in churches that I have attended.  Now, nobody is perfect mind you, but I will be happy to place my love for Christ, and my morals up against any so-called JW anyday.  And I know many other wonderful Christian people as well, whom I KNOW to live Godly and separate lives.  Are there also church members that do not live in accordance with Bible standards?  Of course...MANY of them.  Just as there are many JWs that this could be said of, as well.

You wrote (Quoting T)..." But also, Satan is not going to let that go smoothly, so we see the apostates and opposers on here.....and of course they are going to paint themselves as being nice because they are only here for one reason, and that is to deceive you. How else can you deceive someone if you are not nice. "

REPLY:  Actually, we don't "paint ourselves" as anything.  This was merely an observation made by the questioner themselves, without any outside influence from any of the "opposers" on this board.  I think she wrote that statement based on her own observations, rather than any "paint job" done by a non-JW expert here on this board.

By the way, Sister T...Would you be kind of enough to define "apostate" for us, and then proceed to tell us just who you believe are "apostates" on this board, and where you got your information that this is true?  I'm only asking, because I am certain you don't want to be guilty of character attacks, or spreading false information about anyone, since you know how Jehovah God views such as that.

But this is actually a character attack in the highest degree, because it implies that the niceness of the non-Witness experts here is completely fake and insincere, and that we actually lay awake at night thinking of ways to deceive people, as if that really is the goal of any non-JW here.  And finally, we came up with the PERFECT way to do it..."Be nice, much nicer than the JWs, and that way we can turn these questioners away from God, and ensure their destruction."

Yeah, right.

Well, let me just say something here. I have come to be very close friends over the years with another of the non-JWs here, by the name of Ben Erdman.  And I will publicly state right now, that I know this man's heart desire is to do nothing but bring people to Jesus Christ.  I know his burden for the lost, and the compassion that he has, and the morals he stands for.  And I will vouch for his character any day of the week, against the false attacks of Sister T, or any other JW on this forum who cares to slander those whom they do not know.

I have also conversed with 2 other of the non-JW experts here, through private correspondences by phone, e-mail, and even another one in person, whom I will not name at this time.  And I have seen his burden as well, and know that his hearts desire is to present Christ in a way that will draw others to Him.  

In addition, I will also state that there are times that we have privately encouraged each other in love, to maybe improve in this area or that area, in order to be more Christ-like and caring in our approach.  My answers are necessarily sometimes more straight-forward and harsh than some of the others, because I have been here the longest, and get the bulk of the slander.  And these other experts have at times had the character to come to me, and show me ways to more effectively communicate the love of Christ to the readers.  Call it a work-in-progress.  I think I know more about the motives and desires of the other non-JW experts here, and am far more qualified to comment on that, than Sister T, DW, or Rando ever thought about being.

And I'll say this too....One thing that has NEVER come up one time in our private correspondences, is how we might better "deceive" someone.  Its always about how to proclaim the love of Jesus Christ, or test a doctrine in the light of the Scriptures.    

I will categorically state right now, that I do not believe there is at this time, one single non-JW expert on this board who has the slightest desire to "deceive" anyone.  That was a cheap shot, and is to be expected from someone who has no Bible answers, so has to resort to attacks such as that.

I dare say that Sister T has not spoken to, nor correspended directly with ANY of the non-JW experts whom she has falsely attacked in her answer, or inquired of them to see what their motive is, or to get a glimpse of what is in their heart.  No, it is much easier to simply call them names, and tell the world they want to deceive people.  It is also utterly and completely false.

You wrote (quoting Sister T)...."They will do whatever it takes to make you have doubts.  Because if they didn't have a hidden agenda they would be on the critics page.  But they are on this page, lurking, waiting to pounce.  And there may be a sincere person out there who really wants to know the truth.  And if real JW's were not on here, then all they would get is the twists of truths and out right lies, from the apostates and opposers.  ..................... They aren't here to be pleasant, they are here to make sure you die at Armageddon, in a nice way."

REPLY...This is simply more of Sister T's emotionally-charged language, designed to strike fear in the heart of the questioner.  Never mind if its true or not....And it isn't.

Actually, it is the NON-JWs here that ensure that accurate and truthful answers are given.  If this board were comprised of only practicing JWs, then a person would never get accurate answers about the history of the Watchtower Society, its flip-flopping on doctrinal issues that have affected the lives of their followers, the quack medical teachings that put people in an unnecessary and early grave, etc.  They would only get a nicely "sanitized" version of the truth, and the questioner would never know the difference.

Funny thing...It isn't the non-JWs on the forum that have the problem with the JWs being here.  We believe that questioners should have options available to them.  No, it is only the JWs who have the problem with people being here, who might give answers that expose the facts that THEY hope you never see.  Notice who does all the yelling and screaming about who is here, and who shouldn't be here, etc.

Another funny thing...The other day, I got a series of questions from a JW, no less, who said that the other JW experts whom he had asked, had been rude to him.  JW experts being rude to another JW??  Seriously?  Now, he did not name the experts who were rude, but I believe I could give a pretty accurate guess.  Now, perhaps the experts such as Rando and DW, who scream the loudest about the non-JWs here, should learn to do THEIR OWN job and answer questions without offending their own people.  They worry too much about me, and not enough about doing their own job of answering questions with competence.

You wrote (Quoting Sister T)...."You mentioned that the apostates and opposers on here are nicer then the Witnesses. To me that's a horrible thing to say as they hate us, and go against Jehovah and his anointed one!!"

REPLY:  Again, just an observation by the questioner, who was not the first person to point this out, and won't be the last.

Uh, my suggestion would be...Instead of chastising the questioner for pointing out the obvious truth, why don't the JWs just, well....BE NICER?  

Seems like that would solve the problem for you.

Now, the second part of that question, is simply a gross falsehood.  For 2 reasons...

1.  We do not hate you.  We love you, as a person for whom Christ died.  

2.  We do not go against Jehovah...We also love Jehovah, and have come into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, which we want all JWs to have.

That, Sister T, was the "horrible thing to say", because it was a complete falsehood.  Jehovah expects truth from those who claim to represent Him.

I have noticed what happens when certain JWs on here are corrected for their rudeness and meanness.  Let me paraphrase what I have observed, and the typical reactions that we see from certain ones, when people point out their unchristian mannerisms...

1.  DW- "Don't worry about what I'm doing...Just go to the Kingdom Hall"

In other words..."Im above correction from the likes of you."

2.  Grunbaum-  "I am here to tell you that you will end up like manure, and I will happily step on your carcasse because you rejected Jehovah's Organization."

3.  Rando-  "It is not for you to know the sacred secrets of Jehovah because you have been rejected and turned over to Satan, and been ushered out of the inner chambers, and are only fit for Gehenna".  

(Or something like that).

You wrote (Quoting Sister T)...."My suggestion is that you do not give out this website, give out website.  There are too many wolves on here, when a person is new to the truth, the last thing they need to see is the apostates/opposers going after the Witnesses with their twists of truths and lies. Tell them to go the Kingdom Hall and have a Bible study. "

REPLY:  This is an example of the emotionally-charged, unstable remarks that have already been pointed out, that this dear lady regularly makes.

Just a couple of things....Perhaps no one complains about the out-right lies of the non-Witnesses here, because we aren't TELLING lies...out-right, or any other kind.

Herein is another example of what I have been pointing out, mostly from DW and Rando, but now Sister T....JWs seem to practice this strategy of simply REPEATING the same attacking accusation over and over and over and over again, thinking that the more they say it, it will begin to stick and magically become truth.  Just notice about every other post from DW.  They constantly contain the same false statement, about how we use "satanic attacks" against their character, and he seems to think if he just keeps saying it, it will become truth.

Or another option that I hate to consider, but truly wonder about, is that perhaps he deliberately says this to influence someone who is perhaps new to the board, and hasn't read all the back-and-forths, so he feels if he just repeats this false accusation constantly, maybe they will believe it and stay away from asking a question of one of the non-Witness experts.  

That is one reason that I regularly extend the challenge to DW, Rando, Sister T, or whoever else makes this false claim, to simply show an example of the character attacks, lies, or any of the other "satanic" things they claim we non-JWs do.  DW says we do it "constantly", yet cannot seem to bring himself to even post one example of it, despite being asked countless times to do so.

There is a reason he doesn't...Because his statement is COMPLETELY false and dishonest, and he knows it.  He knows full well who is doing the attacking here.  So, why isn't he being honest about it, if he is truly a man of truth, in the one true religion?

I wonder if Sister T would like to provide examples of her above statement?  Can she show where the non-Witneses here are being rude and telling outright lies?  Can she show were we attack a poor JW for standing up for themselves?  I don't believe she can give a single example of this.  

Sorry, but there is simply no way she, DW, Rando, or anyone else, can justify the level which some JWs on here stoop, to defame those whom they don't agree with.  They can try to turn it around on us, claim we are doing what anyone can see they are doing, slander us, etc...But it doesn't change the fact that they are doing it, because their doctrine is being exposed, in light of the Scriptures.

You wrote (Quoting Sister T)...."" These apostates/opposers are lying on Jehovah and Jesus! "

REPLY:  Again, this is a false and unfounded statement.  And Sister T knows it.  This is one of those false statements that is thrown out there to "poison the water", so that the questioner's view of the "nice" non-JWs here becomes tarnished.  Some people might call that a "character attack".

But did Sister T show one example of anyone "lying on Jehovah and Jesus"?  No, she didn't.  Why not?  Its that..."Keep saying it over and over, and hope it becomes true through repetition", thing.

Now, I believe I have covered your questions.  Now, to just make an observation or 2 of my own, and share the way some of her comments to this questioner named Dee, came off to me.

SISTER T...."It's good that you are studying and I hope that you will soon come to see that there really is no where else to go if you want to live....Jesus asked his apostles if they wanted to leave too, and what was the reply? "Where are we to go, you have the sayings of ever lasting life" There is no other way, there is only one true way."

REPLY:  That is correct.  And in the context of this passage she references, the place to go, or I should say, the PERSON to go to, is Jesus Christ.  There isn't a word within a hundred miles of this verse, about going to an Organization for eternal life.  

Scripture twisting like that cannot go unaddressed.  Sister T went on in her very next paragraph, to tie this passage in with a "religion", yet the passage says nothing of the sort.  Had she listed the passage, we could have seen that.

I believe, if I am not mistaken, the disciples who were present there that day, understood that JESUS CHRIST was the One that was the "true way", and had the words of eternal life.

Here, let's read it for ourselves...

John 6:68-69-  “Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.”

I believe that is clear enough.  

Sister T speaks of there being “no other way” and “there is only one true way”.  Again, this is true.  But unfortunately, she was incorrect about Who or what that “way” is.  It is not an Organization….It is Jesus Christ.  

Let’s see this fact from Scripture, also.  

John 14:6 reads (Jesus speaking)…“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

John 5:39-40-  “Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.”

With all the accusations being thrown by the JWs of us being “deceivers”, and “wanting to deceive”, and practically living for no other purpose but to deceive, this can really be settled by one simple question.  Any reader can simply ask themselves this question and answer it honestly, and we can all see who is out to deceive, and who isn’t.  And the question is this…

The above verses, and many others that can be given as well, clearly say that JESUS CHRIST is the only way to the Father, and that He alone has the words of eternal life, and that we are to come to HIM for life.  Now, just ask yourselves this….

When is the LAST TIME you have seen any of these JW experts tell ANY questioner, that to be saved, they must come to Jesus Christ alone?  Now, the non-Jws, who are labeled as “deceivers”, DO tell people to come to and trust in Jesus Christ for their salvation.  Not one of us tell anyone to trust in the Baptist, Methodist, Catholic, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, or any other church/organization to save them.  You will find that in NO non-JW answer in the past 5 years in this forum.

So this is real simple…Just read what the above verses teach about WHERE we go to for salvation, read what the entire NEW TESTAMENT says about it, and then compare the answers given here.  

Which group is it that tells people to come to an Organization to be saved, and tells them that they will not be saved if they do not come to this Organization….The JW experts, or the non-JW experts?

Which group is it that tells people to trust in Jesus Christ alone for their salvation…The JW experts, or the non-JW experts.

Problem solved!  I believe it is quite clear who is proclaiming salvation the way the Scripture proclaims it, and who isn't.

SISTER T:  “What if someone felt they could go up and speak to Jehovah because they didn't want to listen to Moses, but felt since they had a personal relationship with him, they could go up on their own. Do you think Jehovah would have accepted that? No, we know he would not have. Even though they were at one time a people to Him, they lost that privilege.”

REPLY:  Sister T here fails to understand the Scriptures, that Christ is now Mediator for ALL men (1 Tim. 2:3-6), and the invitation now is “whosever will”, may come to Christ.  Nobody, no man, no group of men, no ORGANIZATION, stands between us and our Creator.  There is ONE Mediator…Jesus Christ.  Apparently Jws do not understand that when the veil of the temple was rent in two from top to bottom, this signified the barrier that kept man from approaching into the Holy of Holies, was removed, and all men can come to God through the blood of Jesus Christ.

And THAT is the message that the Christians in this forum want the world to know.  Therefore, we fully expect to be slandered and maligned for this message, because in proclaiming it, we understand that it is necessary to expose false doctrine such as taught by the Watchtower, in order for people to see the truth.

There is no indication anywhere in Scripture, that Moses has been replaced by the Watchtower, or any other Organization made by man.

SISTER T:  “That's where your Faith in Jehovah God comes in, because Jehovah's Witnesses is the only ones who are living according to what the Bible says, the ONLY ones in the world!”

REPLY:  This is ridiculous.  Perhaps Sister T would like to show where these people whom she feels free to slander, are not living in accordance with the Bible’s teachings?  

Or is this just another one of those statements thrown out there, to make this questioner feel afraid and intimidated for even daring to question the JWs, or the Organization?

SISTER T:  “We are cautioned because of the wolves in sheep clothing who are out to get you, as you said, some seem nicer then the Witnesses. That's why we are cautioned to not read their sites, because of that type of thinking. Once you start thinking that way, it won't be too long before you are writing to them, and then they convince you to leave Jehovah.”

REPLY:  I have no doubt this is one of the statements that the questioner found to be manipulative, because it certainly is the main one that I found to be such.  

Notice the exaggerations and emotionally-charged language…”wolves in sheep’s clothing who are out to get you”.  Then, the appeal to the questioner to how they should THINK, and how they should never dare to write to anyone but the rude JWs, because our desire is to get the questioner to “leave Jehovah”.

Actually, no.  As stated before, we are presenting the message that the Bible gives, on HOW to come TO Jehovah.  I know one thing….my desire is to see every man, woman, boy, and girl, regardless of race or background, come TO Jehovah God by faith in the shed blood of Christ.  And I believe there are others on this board who share that same desire.

This is a very low-down thing to falsely accuse someone of doing.  I am quite certain that Sister T can show nowhere that any of us have ever tried to get anyone to “leave Jehovah”.  

I will go on record right now, and say that ALL people should come TO Jehovah God.  But you can only come by the means that He has provided, and outlined in His holy Word, the Bible.  And that way is Jesus Christ…no more, and no less.  An Organization has nothing to do with it.

Sister T, DW, Rando, and the others, know full well that there is no mention in the New Testament of an Organization that we are to come to for our salvation.  But see, they NEED you to believe that.  So, in the absence of any Scripture they can offer you, they simply use slander, and scare tactics to the questioner, by saying non-Witnesses are “out to get you”.

Really, really sad.  Why?  Because it isn’t us that they are fighting.  They are fighting against their own souls, and the loving Savior that shed His blood that they might be saved.  NONE of us want that for any of the JW experts on this board.  The difference is, they hate us.  We do not hate them.  We love them.  I do not want Rando to be lost.  I do not want DW, Grunbaum, Sister T, or any other Witness to miss out on life.  I would never write to one of them about laughing at their body on the ground like manure….that is a tragic thing, for a person to reject the only means that God has made for them to be saved, and die lost because they trusted in something that God never commanded them to trust in.  How tragic it is.

I also noticed after her first reply, as it seemed to me that in the second reply, she became somewhat more accusatory towards the questioner.  It seems that is due to the questioner not simply accepting everything the first answer offered, and daring to have reservations about some aspect of JW teaching, or the mannerisms of the ones who are here representing the Organization.  Well, the fact is…the questioner is correct.  Some of the JW experts here do tend to be rude.  That is defended this way….

SISTER T:  “Once he was asked a question, knowing they were trying to trick him he asked them a question, when they didn't answer, he said he wasn't answering them either. (how rude) He called them Hypocrites, (that's not nice) liars to their faces, (dare he say that?) said they were from their father the Devil, (now that's some strong words) told them their house was abandoned to them. (not being nice again), why Jesus even called his own apostle one time, Satan! (how dare he), blind guides, serpents, offspring of vipers, (terrible, terrible) “

REPLY:  Several problems with this.  First off, the Bible gives US clear instructions on how to conduct ourselves, and these “experts” do not follow that advice all too often.  Secondly, DW is not Jesus Christ.  Jesus was correct in what He was saying, as He knew the hearts of the people whom he addressed in this manner.  And Jesus did it Scripturally.  DW does not know anyone’s heart, yet he sets himself up as judge and jury, even making comments that ones like myself and others cannot come to God.  Just who is he to make a judgment such as that?  I certainly do not presume to make such a judgment on him.  The JW experts here who are rude, argue AGAINST what Scripture plainly says, and attack those who show the Scriptural teachings of God’s Word.  Jesus did not do that…Instead, He rebuked those who taught CONTRARY to the Scriptures, and He also showed WHY they were teaching contrary to the Scriptures.  DW and Rando do not do that.  

Perhaps they need to quit finding excuses, and having other people excuse them for their rudeness, and show a little spiritural maturity and act like the Christians they claim to be.  Lying and slander are not marks of true Christians, yet they employ these methods quite regularly.  Jesus didn’t ever state UNTRUTHS about people, in His rebuke of them.  

Big difference between what Jesus did, and what these people do.

Now, this last point was extremely silly, but does illustrate more manipulation on the part of Sister T, against the person who dared to say that a particular expert should show a little more humility.  A couple of excerpts, on what is actually a trivial matter, but was blown up by Sister T into something much bigger than it should ever have been.  It was actually quite ridiculous.

SISTER T:  “like Bro. Grünbaum, (in your opinion he's not humble, well what was your reason for spelling his name wrong, did you do that out of disrespect? was that humble on your part? plus he explained why he calls himself a prophet)….

“When you speak against someone by what you said, then you spelled the name wrong, like many on here like to do to make jokes and poke fun, I asked you a question, why did you spell it wrong? were you being disrespectful? Because Grubman and Grunbaum look nothing alike. Those questions seemed to really get to you, so it makes me wonder if you did make an honest mistake why get so upset about it, just say it wasn't intended as such.”

REPLY:  Absolutely incredible.  And if that weren’t enough, the latest reply by Sister T attempts to shift the blame back to the questioner for starting the thing about the misspelling of Grunbaum’s name, by saying…”I haven't started anything, but if you want to get technical you started it because you wrote to me”

No, actually it was not the questioner that started anything about the misspelling.  It was Sister T who brought that up, in a quite accusatory fashion, I might add.  First, by ASKING if it was intentional, and then immediately ASSUMING it was, by asking the question if that was “humble on your part?”

But this simply illustrates that almost porcupine-like disposition these people have, as of late.  First off, Sister T is in error on a few things.  First, the lady didn’t speak against Grunbaum.  She merely made an observation about the tone of his answers, and the way he signs his name.  There was no attack against his character in the least.

Secondly, what on earth is Sister T talking about when she claims that “many on here like to do (presumably, misspell a name on purpose) to make jokes and poke fun”?  Who has been doing that?  Intentionally misspelling names in order to poke fun?  Any examples of that?  Where does a statement like that even come from?

Thirdly, she is in error when she states that “Grubman and Grunbaum look nothing alike”.  Actually, they do.  Grunbaum is not exactly an every-day, common name, like Smith or Jones.  And if a person is typing from memory, having seen the name but not looking right at it, it is EASY to see how a mistake like that might have occurred with a name that is not common.  Plus, MANY people, including even Sister T on occasion, make typing errors.  I’ve done it myself many times.  This writing probably contains some.  

To try and  make an issue out of that, is not only manipulative, but also very petty.

Fourthly, its no big deal anyway about the misspelling of the name, because listen closely….Benyamin Grunbaum is NOT even his REAL name anyway.  So what’s the big deal?

To see an attack on Mr. Grunbaum in that, is someone who is extremely on edge and over-sensitive.  This is, unfortunately, quite consistent with the emotional and fanatical comments that we have been seeing from Sister T in past posts, as well.

To Mr. Grunbaum’s credit, I also feel this is worth mentioning.  Back on November 21st, I sent a Happy Thanksgiving and well-wishes comment to both DW and Benyamin Grunbaum, and asked DW to pass it on to Rando, as well (since Rando is always Maxed Out).  Both Grunbaum and DW replied shortly thereafter.  

To Mr. Grunbaum’s credit, he was very kind, courteous, cordial, and polite.  While I have seen the side of him that Dee and others have pointed out, I must say that on that particular occasion, he was quite pleasant.  He answered with respect, and quite honestly, I was quite impressed with his answer and felt somewhat better about him.

DW, on the other hand, went all to pieces.  He was quite rude and hateful, which is about what we have come to respect.  His reply, in effect, was….”I reject your Satanic celebration, and I reject your zombie Jesus”.  

So, while both experts can be rude, there is still quite a maturity difference between the two.  At least one of them KNOWS HOW to be polite, and has it in him to do so on occasion.

I addressed these additional points as well as the ones asked by the questioner, for the purpose of saying this….Anyone who is a volunteer on this board, should be able to back their beliefs and their statements with SCRIPTURE.  When they feel the need to constantly degrade, slander, lie, make exaggerated and emotionally unhinged statements like “they are out to get you”, “they hate us’, “he wants to be God”, etc., then you know that person doesn’t really have a solid Scriptural foundation under them.  And when they have to turn things around and become accusatory towards an honest questioner, then that only confirms it as well.

I urge all my fellow Christians on this board, who volunteer your time to expose false teachings and point people to the only One Who CAN save them from their sins, to PRAY for all the JW experts on this site.  Especially the ones who are angry, full of hate and bitterness towards those who oppose their falsehood, full of slander, etc.  Those who feel the need to tear down others who are equally committed to their beliefs.  Its sad, really.  But fellow Christians, let us commit to call out the names of DW, Rando, Sister T, and Benyamin Grunbaum, to our God in prayer.  While it may be easy to react in the flesh (not saying I have never done it) when we are attacked, let us continue to expose error and proclaim Jesus Christ.  These people are to be pitied, not hated.  They are to be prayed for, because they are people whom Jesus loves, and gave His life to save.  If it weren’t for the grace of God, we could be them.  

I think this Scripture applies…

2 Timothy 2:25-26-  “ In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

And [that] they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.”

Before we ever get the idea that someone is "too far gone" or "too deceived" to be saved, we should remember that we don't do the convicting, or the saving.  We are merely the vessels that God uses to proclaim His truth.  Let's do our job, and let Him do His.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.