Jehovah`s Witness/Your troublemaking.......

has been addressed on my board today.

You know I just don't read your weak excuses for your Satanic tactics and trouble making attitude. I just don't read your stuff in general.

There's a message for you on my board.

I already know that your child like whining and whinging and the weeping and teeth gnashing will continue but the point is NO ONE CARES!!! Apart from the mentally diseased

1 Tim 6:

4 "he is puffed up [with pride], not understanding anything, but being MENTALLY DISEASED over questionings and debates about words"

I've just come to the conclusion that you're just really thick, so consequently you think everyone else is. I don't mean that as an insult I do ACTUALLY believe that you are just not that bright at all.

Bro DW

Wow, GREAT answer, DW.  I love how you proved everything with actualy quotes, Scriptures, and everything.  And yes, you do read my stuff and we all know it.  Otherwise, why would you be commenting on it, saying it is this, that, and the other?  That's pretty ridiculous to comment on stuff you haven't read.  

At any rate, DW...You have a pride problem.  You have been thoroughly shown up, you have proven to be a slanderer, and not an honest person.  That's a shame.  I will read your post, and respond as necessary.

Have a great day, DW.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.