Jehovah`s Witness/"Unreal", is right.

Hello Mr.Holland,

Below is a link to a rant from Sister T.

Can you find an example in her rant of YOU lying or attacking anyone?

Can you find an example of Sister T lying, attacking, or slandering anyone in the post?

Yes, I read her rant, and it now seems she is playing Rando's game of MAKING UP quotes from me, in order to prove me a "deceiver".  I guess they have to do that after I have challenged them so much to prove their accusations, in the absence of any REAL quotes.  If you don't have any, make one up.

No, she provided NO examples at all, and I have been predicting that none of them would.  They have only illustrated my point perfectly once again.

Are there examples of HER doing it?  Of every post they have written here lately about me and the other non-JW experts, they have done it.

You know, these people don’t realize it, but they are fulfilling Scripture.  I can’t help but remember when DW came on here all big and bad, and was going to educate us right out of Genesis, on how Satanic attacks work.  I guess I will have to do Part 2 of his lesson for him, as he is guilty of his own accusations against others.  My comments on that will be short, and from 2 verses, which these people are unknowingly fulfilling…

Matthew 5:11-  “Blessed are ye, when [men] shall revile you, and persecute [you], and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.”

This is clear…When you stand for Christ and are in His service, people will say things evil against you FALSELY, meaning that they will make up false accusations out of the clear blue, in an attempt to discredit your message of truth.  They will never prove their accusations with REAL quotes…they will only misquote you.  They will invent false charges, like you’re a wife-beater, etc.  Anything to try and deflect your message.

That is what Jesus said they would do, and that is what these people are doing.  Jesus was right on the mark, wasn’t He?

Also, Titus 2:7-8-  “In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine [shewing] uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,

Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.”

You see, if we merely stick to doing what is important and showing the truth of Scriptures, and don’t allow ourselves to stoop to their methods of slander, then they will have NOTHING to use against you.  They will have to do what Jesus said in Matthew 5:11, and MAKE UP something, just like they have been doing.  You know why they never show an example of the attacks?  Because they are fulfilling Matthew 5:11, in making up FALSE charges.  Jesus said it would happen.  

See, that is their problem….There is nothing in my speech resembling a personal character attack, so they have nothing by which to condemn.  They literally have NO evil thing to say that they can substantiate, so they INVENT something.  We will see an example of this in a moment.

One more…1 Peter 3:16-  “Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.”

That is exactly what has happened.  They have been shamed, because they have been called out numerous times for their unchristian mannerisms, so they enter into “attack” mode.  But again, they use falsehoods.  Somehow they have convinced themselves that it is okay, and Jehovah is pleased because they are lying in defense of His Organization.  Yet, they are only fulfilling Scripture…

DW certainly SHOULD know all about "satanic attacks against the messenger", and be an authority on it, because he does it more than anybody.

There is really nothing in Sister T’s latest emotional tirade, to address.  What I am interested in, are these people producing examples of their false accusations.  They claim I lie, deceive, twist, attack, and slander.  I have calmly and REPEATEDLY challenged them to just show an example.  And here we have one more writing, with a complete failure to do that.  I think everyone knows they WOULD, if they COULD.  But they can’t, so they try to take everyone’s attention off of that fact, with just more of the same…their OWN slander and attacks.

Instead of actually ever showing us any examples of the false accusations they make, they are simply like tape players on constant “rewind”.  You know what I mean?  They say the same stuff over and over again.  DW says in almost every writing now, that Derrick lies, is antichrist, attacks people, is satanic, etc.  But that is all DW is…a bunch of words.  Has DW shown us any examples yet?  Has DW not been asked repeatedly to do so?  Did I not write him directly, and give him the opportunity?  But he failed, and failed miserably.  

Then he lied to the readers claiming that I wrote him “Private” messages, including a Thanksgiving message, to “cause trouble”.  Why does he keep lying about something that is SO easy to prove him a liar about?  I can easily prove I did not write that in Private, yet he makes that claim twice.  

Remember how he said this, just a few days back…”I fronted him last night about his trouble making to me in private.

The most recent issue was this.

One maybe two day's at the most after I wrote an answer on how Satanic thanksgiving is and how a true Christian should have nothing to do with it Derrick sends me a letter entitled HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! and asks me to pass his message on to Bro Rando then tries to fob everyone off that he did it to be nice.”

So, why does a guy feel the need to lie about whether a question is Private, or not?  Simple…he NEEDS to make it look like I am causing trouble behind the scenes, because he already stuck his foot in his mouth by telling the board that falsehood, and I called him out on it.  So, he only made things worse for himself by lying about it.

So DW, since you came unglued with the HAPPY THANKSGIVING greeting, I take it you DON'T want a Christmas card from me, then?

What else is there to say about him?  The man makes some of the most ridiculous statements, if you actually read them.  For instance, in this reply to T that you have written me about, he states….

“Here's a big fact All Derrick's scriptural teachings are antichrist teachings ,therefore he's an antichrist!!!.”

Just let that one sink in for a moment, when you get through laughing.  How can a teaching be “SCRIPTURAL”, and at the same time, be “ANTICHRIST”?

This is actually a very common debate fallacy…Building a case based on his OPINION, which he labels as “fact” to give it authority, when in reality, it is just his opinion and has nothing to do with the facts.  Again, this is what they are reduced to, because he can substantiate NOTHING he claims with an actual example that would prove it.

Then, he says…

“They can never just solely stick to their doctrine, it's always finger pointing at the messenger. Derricks the worst of all because not only does he attack the messenger , you then point out he's attacking the messenger using the tactics of Satan and he then comes back saying you're attacking him by saying he uses Satan's tactics!!”

I mean, how many times a week does he repeat this same old comment, and when challenged, just says it again?  Its the same old stuff, and he knows it.  He simply has nothing else to say.  He SURE can’t actually post the comments from me, now can he?  So he just claims its happening.  He tells you that I change my doctrine….Did he tell you WHICH doctrine I changed?  Of course not…this is DW we’re talking about.  He claims I attack with satanic methods…Did he ever show us one?  Of course not, this is DW we are talking about.

Then he claims that I accuse them of attacking me, all because they say I use Satanic tactics.  Do you see what I mean about the man’s mental stability?  No DW, I said you attack me, because you and your friends have posted outright lies, and continue in your name-calling, and your slander of my character.  If you want to claim I use “satanic tactics”, then fine…All I have done there is challenged you to prove it.  You didn’t.  Period.  So, you lied.  I can certainly list numerous examples of character attacks from you people…In fact, I already have.  So go right ahead…You have had zero affect on me, and will continue to have zero effect.  But you HAVE accomplished one thing though…You have opened the eyes of some readers, as to how low you will go to slander someone.  But that’s about it.

Really Kevin, I am quite satisfied with the way this whole discussion and back-and-forth has gone.  Not once have I had to call them a name, or say a word about their personal lives.  I have not had to lower myself to their level and use character attacks.  Why?  Because their own statements are right there in print, and cannot be denied.  They are condemned by their own words.  And they know it…that’s why you see them scrambling around the way they are, and reassuring each other.  They know deep-down what the score is.  

If someone wrote to me, asking me to document their lies and satanic character attacks, it would be easy, and would be another one of my famous L-O-N-G posts.  The documentation would be easy.  On the other hand, we have seen what happens when THEY are challenged…just more of the same repeating of themselves, and no examples whatsoever.  It speaks for itself.  There is nothing else to prove.  You can challenge them a million times to prove their accusations, and they will only try to make you look stupid for questioning them.  DW says…”People can read for themselves”.  Uh, they can’t read what isn’t there, now can they DW?

Once again, in Sister T’s comments, we see exactly what we have been seeing…trying to demonize everyone else who has shown them up, and pretending they are only standing for truth.  Its ridiculous, really.

For example, Sister T wrote….”What he just doesn't care about and has no respect for is the fact that he is not a JW, so he shouldn't be on here to begin with. And like you said, who has time to read all that jibberish he sits up and picks apart word for word like a crazed person. Who has time for that? Utterly ridiculous!”

How many times have we seen this one repeated, even though it has been completely refuted with the terms outlined by Allexperts themselves?  Do they actually think I care for one minute what their opinion is, about me?  These are the same people who think that they can LIE about someone, just because that person is somewhere they don’t think that person should be.  Now, where do they get THAT from the Scriptures?  

You know Kevin, just the other day, I was driving home.  I got behind a woman, and do you know what that woman was doing?  She was driving BELOW the speed limit, and in the left lane, which is for PASSING.  Now, that woman was where she did not belong.  And you know what made it worse, and do you know what she was doing?  She was TEXTING on a cell phone!  Now, since that is illegal here, she was DEFINITELY where she had no business being…in the fast lane, in a car, and texting on a cell phone.  But you know what?  That still does not give me the right to say….”That woman is cheating on her husband!  She is a vile and promiscuous woman, and she is a liar, on top of all that.  I’ll bet she has dirty videos posted on YouTube, and she is probably a hater of God.   Her ONLY reason for being out here on the highway today, is to cause a wreck, and probably to flirt with men in other cars driving by her!”

No, I simply don’t have the  right to lie….period.  Regardless of whether or I personally like where she is, or what she is doing.  Its still a sin to lie about her.

Sister T also said…” And like you said, who has time to read all that jibberish he sits up and picks apart word for word like a crazed person. Who has time for that? Utterly ridiculous!”

Apparently, THEY do.  They sure do a lot of commenting and crying about it.  DW is always squalling about “attacks” from my writings…then he claims he doesn’t even read them (LOL!).

And what Sister T is actually upset about here, is my CATCHING her in her own altering of quotes, when she tried to twist those quotes to make you and me look like liars.  Remember that?

Well, yes ma’am…when you alter and change quotes, one from my friend Kevin, and the other from yourself, to twist things for your benefit and slander us as “liars”, then you had better believe I am going to address it.  No matter how much “teeth gnashing” you do about it.  You shouldn’t have done something so dishonest as to change the quotes, and claim that Kevin said something he did not say.  If you hadn’t, I wouldn’t have had to address it.  

You see, Kevin, that is their mentality.  There are NO rules for them.  They can do or say whatever they wish, because hey, we don’t belong here on this board, in their minds.  So there is no need to tell the truth.  They can twist and lie, and when they are caught, they are even more upset for us DARING to catch them at it.  Just like children…

She then said…”Then he wants people to believe that him being here is OK, it's not OK, because this is a forum for questions to JW's”

Notice how she just keeps repeating this untruth, even though it has already been disproven.  Has she shown even once where Allexperts requires a person to BE an active JW, to answer questions about the religion?  Or do they just keep saying it, hoping it takes hold?

Sister T, Rando, DW…If you want to set up YOUR OWN forum and keep us out, then that is fine.  You have the perfect right to do that.  But this forum does not belong to you.  You don’t set the rules, so this daily-repeated comment of yours, means absolutely nothing.  Actually, YOU and your cohorts who lie, do not belong here.  Allexperts DOES require that a questioner at least attempt to be completely HONEST in all their answers to people, which you do not.  They are to give out, to the best of their ability, TRUE and ACCURATE information.  You do not.  So, being a JW does not make you uniquely qualified to be here.  However, your presence here does not bother me…in fact, it is quite helpful.

She wrote….”Why is he so bent on us writing to him?”

When did I ask you to write me?  Is she referring to that anonymous John 2:19 questioner who I called out and challenged to write me?  Was SHE that questioner, then?  Watch how she tries to cover for the questioner’s cowardice…Uh, it is common sense that you ask the question TO the expert you want the answer from.  If you, or that questioner never wants to write me, that is your prerogative…But don’t send questions addressed to me, through another expert, and then claim “Derrick couldn’t answer”.  That is plain ridiculous.  I am only obligated to answer questions sent TO me.

Should that even have to be explained to someone?

Now T, I might have challenged you to write me awhile back when you were making your emotionally unstable, off-the-deep-end comments about various things….Santa Claus, etc.  I knew you wouldn’t.  I probably did extend the invitation to you, to discuss your issues WITH me.  However, it IS the right thing to do, that if you have an issue with a person, you go TO them.  You shouldn’t gossip ABOUT them, or slander them in the public eye.

Don’t they teach you basic human decency like this at the Kingdom Hall?  I would certainly think so.  Why aren’t you applying it?

Sister T wrote…”He even twist around what the Bible says to try and prove Jesus was resurrected in the same body, but yet he can't explain why that body looked different and didn't have ALL the wounds on them though, he can't explain that one.”

Of course I can, T.  Why would you say that?  Did you write and ask me to explain it?  So, how do you know I can’t?  If you want me to, then write me.  If you don’t want to write and ask me, fine…But you shouldn’t lie and say that I can’t answer it.   

And T, did you show HOW I twist the Bible around?  Or did you just SAY it?  It’s the same as you people always do…Slander, accuse, and lie…but NEVER provide an example.

John 2:19-21, for instance….It reads…”Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

But he spake of the temple of his body.”

Now, there’s what it says.  It SAYS that Jesus told them that if they destroy “this temple”, then He would raise it up in 3 days.  It then SAYS He was calling His BODY a “temple”, and that His BODY was the temple that He would raise.

And I believe and have stated that Jesus’ “temple” (His body) was put to death, and was raised in 3 days…just like it says.

Now, the Jws on the other hand, have come up with every reason imaginable as to why this verse does not mean what it says.  Even to the point of Rando telling us NOT to think “literally”, because that is “satanic”, but to think “figuratively”.

(throat clearing)…Who is twisting the Bible, Sister T?  The person who believes what the passage SAYS, or the person who tries to tell us not to believe what it says, but what HE thinks it means?

Seriously, Lady.

So we see again, that the Jws are merely accusing us of what THEY are doing themselves.

Now, I mentioned at the beginning of this reply about her MAKING UP comments from me, to prove I am a deceiver....HERE is what I am referring to....

Sister T said…”Here's another way Derrick tries to deceive people. The scripture that says Jehovah will not give his glory to anyone else.

Isa 42:8 “I am Jehovah. That is my name; and to no one else shall I give my own glory, neither my praise to graven images."

So he says that Jesus is Jehovah because Jehovah doesn't give HIS glory to no one else.

But where Derrick fails is this, and notice the deceit involved.”

Does ANYONE reading have a clue what this woman is talking about here?  Or exactly what statement of mine she is referencing?  Is she now doing as Rando, and INVENTING conversations that never happened, in order to show my “deceit”?  Is this another example of what she did the other day, claiming that “Kevin said I called him an apostate”, when it was shown clearly that Kevin did NOT say that?

She concludes here tirade on this “glory” thing, by stating…

“That's what I mean by him being DECEPTIVE!! He plays on words and twists them to fit what he wants in order to deceive!”

Deceptive?  Really?  Exactly what comment of mine is this woman even referring to?  Why didn’t she provide the link, or a direct quote?  I am trying to recall if I have ever used an argument along those lines, to prove the Trinity.  Now, I COULD use such an argument and also show her logic here to be completely invalid.  But that isn’t the point…She uses this as an example of “Derrick’s deception”, yet failed to show where I ever even said what she claims.

Now granted, I have been here 12 years and certainly do not recall EVERY statement I have ever made, but I honestly do not believe that I have ever even SAID what this deluded woman is claiming.  Again, why didn’t she SHOW us, instead of just making up a comment out of thin air?

Do they now INVENT conversations and statements to prove their point, in the absence of any ACTUAL quotes from the person they wish to slander?  Evidently.  I honestly have no earthly idea what this woman is talking about here, and I don’t think she does either.

However, since SHE wanted to bring up the subject of Jesus being “given glory”, but not Jehovah’s glory, then I will make a comment now on this topic.  I would be interested in her comments on this Scripture….

Hebrews 1:1-3...”God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;”

The above comments from this woman, are the very reason I have pointed out her strange emotional state.  I mean, how do you make up something out of the clear blue with no proof of it ever being said, and then claim it shows a person’s “deceptive” nature?  I guess because they have NOTHING to use from what I actually HAVE said.  So, they have to invent something.

Sister T wrote….”There is TONS of scriptures that bring not only doubt to his little argument, but right out destroys it. They have been listed already, so there is no need for me to list them again, Bro. Rando has, you have, a couple others have...he likes to do his word for word hunt, let him go search for it.”

This was comical, and typical of the JWs here in this forum, who are not honest in their statements.  The above paragraph is what they say, when they have NO Scripture to show, and haven’t shown any that disprove anything.  They depend on the fact that so much has been written, that they can (they think) safely claim that “the Scriptures refuting him have already been listed, so there’s no point in listing them again”, when in fact, there have been NO Scriptures listed which contradict the physical resurrection of Jesus Christ.  There have also been NO Scriptures listed, which show that Jesus was not talking about His physical body, but instead something else.

But they can’t very well TELL you that they have none, so they claim it has “already been shown, and we aren’t going to show you again”.  Basically, they are taking their ball and going home.

In fact, they have not even told us yet WHAT Jesus was talking about, if not His body, as He said.  I keep waiting for them to, so that we can examine those arguments on their own merit.

No, Sister T’s statement is one of convenience….In other words, the Scriptures have not been given, and they CAN’T give them, but we can’t ADMIT that we haven’t given them, so they just claim they already have and don’t want to again.  Then, they push it off on me and say “Go hunt them”.  No Sister T, I’m not gonna “hunt” what we both know isn’t anywhere to be found.  Why don’t we both just go “hunt” for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, that we both know doesn’t exist either?

Funny, there are TONS of Scripture that destroy my argument, but for some reason, they just won’t give them…LOL.  Notice her emotionally charged language again, and her exaggerations….There are “TONS” of them.  By capitalizing “TONS”, and claiming there are “TONS”, she is attempting to give weight to their feeble argument.  Unfortunately, their argument doesn’t weigh a “ton”….It doesn’t even register on the scales.

I seem to recall asking ole’ DW and Sister T, for ONE Scripture that shows Jesus’ body being “dissolved”.  That IS, in fact, what they think.  Now, I asked for ONE…not “TONS” of them.  Just one.  And we are yet to see it, and even ole DW had to sheepishly admit that there wasn’t one.

So, where’s the TONS of Scripture?  Oh, that’s right….they have already been given, so there’s no point in giving them again.  How convenient.  

I wonder if our readers would be so kind as to find them for us, and post them?  Never mind, I don’t wish to waste their time looking for something that doesn’t exist either.

I will go on record now and say…There are not “TONS” of Scriptures that refute my belief that Jesus resurrected in His fleshly body, in a glorified state.  In fact, there isn’t even ONE.  Now, there are several Scriptures that contradict this notion of a “spiritual” resurrection, despite the fact that no such type of “resurrection” exists anywhere in the Scriptures.  

But Sister T has falsely claimed they have been given, and conveniently refuses to show us what they are.

Nobody’s buying that one, Sister T.  Sorry.

Not much else to say about it, Kevin.  These people just keep saying the same thing over and over again, and cannot grasp how ridiculous it makes them look.  They know deep down they have been exposed, and that is why they are reacting in the childish fashion they are.  All I can say is, we just need to keep praying for their salvation, and exposing their falsehoods as the need arises.   They may think themselves to be Judges of our salvation, and claim that we can never be saved.  But the God I serve is bigger than the One they believe in, because He can save the most wicked sinner imaginable, if that sinner turns to Him in faith.  

I guess they forgot about the Apostle Paul’s testimony….

1 Timothy 1:12-16-  “And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did [it] ignorantly in unbelief.

And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

This [is] a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.”

This is a man who was consenting to the death of one of Jehovah God’s servants.  Yet because of the grace and mercy of God, Paul became one of the greatest preachers the world has ever seen.  He wrote approx. ½  of the New Testament.  And he was a man who persecuted the true followers of Christ, tried to have them arrested, and even put to death.  If God can save Paul, I will not limit what He can do for them either.  If they want to presume God’s role of Judge, they do so at their own peril.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.