Jehovah`s Witness/Unreal....

Question
Hello Bro. DW,

Sister T here! I'm writing you because I see some of the unbelievable rantings by the JW stalker Derrick Holland against you.

What he just doesn't care about and has no respect for is the fact that he is not a JW, so he shouldn't be on here to begin with.  And like you said, who has time to read all that jibberish he sits up and picks apart word for word like a crazed person.  Who has time for that?  Utterly ridiculous!

Then he wants people to believe that him being here is OK, it's not OK, because this is a forum for questions to JW's....he wants to counter what we answer in his attempt to draw men after himself and away from Jehovah and his anointed one.  He can make up whatever excuse he wants, we and him both know the real deal here.  Deceit! Mislead! Turn away!

Just like Satan deceived Eve, Derrick is here to deceive others into turning away from true worship or not listening.

Why is he so bent on us writing to him?  So he can spew his venom and try to make it seem one way when it's another.  Twisting words around to fit his views, we see him in scripture here:

James 3:15 "This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is [the] earthly, animal, demonic."

He even twist around what the Bible says to try and prove Jesus was resurrected in the same body, but yet he can't explain why that body looked different and didn't have ALL the wounds on them though, he can't explain that one.  So he just skips over it and tries to talk more then he lists scriptures....a person can argue against a true fact all day long, and use baseless statements to try to deceive people into thinking like they do, but it still doesn't make it the truth and there is no way he can make that the truth when there is too much to refute it.

Even in the imperfect justice system of today, a person can walk free from  a crime if there is just a shadow of a doubt.  And he wants people to be fooled into believing that nonsense when there is way more then a shadow of a doubt to his supposed explanations.  There is TONS of scriptures that bring not only doubt to his little argument, but right out destroys it.  They have been listed already, so there is no need for me to list them again, Bro. Rando has, you have, a couple others have...he likes to do his word for word hunt, let him go search for it.  

The reason he is on this forum is because his Father Satan knows that people can be deceived by false reasonings.  It happened to Eve and she was perfect!  It even happened to angels who were up in heaven with Jehovah.  So it can happen to imperfect people and is why he's here.  Satan wants everyone to die like he is about to, he doesn't care about anyone except for taunting Jehovah.  

That's why Derrick and all his opposer/apostate buddies are here in the first place.  No they aren't stalking other denominations because those are already under Satan's rule, so there's no need, he's going to be where the Truth is, so that he can try to turn people away, just like Satan did to Eve and the angels that turned wicked.

1 Timothy 4:1,2 "However, the inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons, 2 by the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, marked in their conscience as with a branding iron;...."

If it were not possible it would not be a reality, it would not be in the Bible if it could not be done....but it is!

If Jehovah says he's the most High, (Ps 83:18) if Jehovah says that this is his name to time indefinite, (Ex. 3:15), and then Derrick tries to convince people that Jesus is Jehovah, thus calling God a liar, because Jehovah said that is his name to time indefinite, that means forever!  No where does Jehovah say he changed his name to Jesus.  

Here's another way Derrick tries to deceive people.  The scripture that says Jehovah will not give his glory to anyone else.

Isa 42:8 “I am Jehovah. That is my name; and to no one else shall I give my own glory, neither my praise to graven images."

So he says that Jesus is Jehovah because Jehovah doesn't give HIS glory to no one else.

But where Derrick fails is this, and notice the deceit involved.

Jehovah said he would not give his OWN glory to no one else.  He never said he would not give glory to anyone else, only that he would not give HIS OWN glory.  See the deceit!!  

Jehovah gave glory to Jesus, but he did not give his OWN glory to Jesus or anyone else, because he is Almighty and there is only ONE Almighty God!  

John 1:14 "So the Word became flesh and resided among us, and we had a view of his glory, a glory such as belongs to an only-begotten son from a father; and he was full of undeserved kindness and truth."

He had glory that BELONGS to a son FROM a Father.  Not that he had God's glory!!  

KJV Isa 42:8 "I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images."

Even here we still see he says MY glory!

John 1:14 KJV "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

Here we still see the 'glory as of the only begotten' What glory is of the only begotten?  It can't be the same Glory of Jehovah God, because Jehovah is not begotten!!

Jesus' prayer to his father at John 17:24 "Father, as to what you have given me, I wish that, where I am, they also may be with me, in order to behold my glory that you have given me, because you loved me before the founding of the world"

As we can see Jesus was given his glory by his Father, Jehovah. Not that Jehovah shared HIS glory with Jesus or GAVE HIS glory to Jesus, thus this does not make Jesus Jehovah in any form shape or matter!  It's obviously not the same GLORY as the Father has that is HIS OWN.

So what is Derrick saying, that God cannot give someone glory if he so chooses?  Jehovah can give glory to whomever he chooses, Doesn't mean that he gives HIS glory to anyone else....

That's what I mean by him being DECEPTIVE!!  He plays on words and twists them to fit what he wants in order to deceive!  Otherwise he would not be here!  

And anyone who believes his rantings will ultimately lose out on life!  Wake up people!  Derrick is the Devil!  

Sister T

Answer
Hi little Sis

Thanks for writing

Yeah like you say it's all done in an effort to deceive the facts speak for themselves. Look you know as well as I do Sis that the truth is just obvious people who want to see the facts will see the facts, those non-witnesses on here falsely teaching things try to blur the facts. They can never just solely stick to their doctrine, it's always finger pointing at the messenger. Derricks the worst of all because not only does he attack the messenger , you then point out he's attacking the messenger using the tactics of Satan and he then comes back saying you're attacking him by saying he uses Satan's tactics!! I mean what you suppose to do when you see Satanic tactics being demonstrated, just ignore it!! hahahhaha

He's just trying to blur the facts. That's why I've stated time after time after time IF WE JUST STICK TO SCRIPTURAL TEACHINGS THE TRUTH BECOMES CLEAR!!!

Here's a big fact All Derrick's scriptural teachings are antichrist teachings ,therefore he's an antichrist!!!. He can claim he has holy spirit dwelling in him all day long antichrist claims the same thing!!!! I can't state it plainer than that!!

What you said Sis I can't really add to good stuff. Very good stuff.

Anyway I just wanted to say.

Get off the board your answers are too good and you're stealing all my questioners, they wont want to ask me anything anymore!!

1 Cor 6:

9 "Do not be misled.................10 THIEVES, will (not)inherit God’s kingdom"

You see that scripture? hahahahahahahahaahhaha

Chat later

Agape

Big Bro

jw.org

https://www.jw.org/en/free-bible-study/

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW