Jehovah`s Witness/I've come to the conclusion.......

that Derrick Holland is just really thick!! I don't mean it as an insult I ACTUALLY do believe he's just really thick.

Bro DW

I fronted him last night about his trouble making to me in private.

The most recent issue was this.

One maybe two day's at the most after I wrote an answer on how Satanic thanksgiving is and how a true Christian should have nothing to do with it Derrick sends me a letter entitled HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! and asks me to pass his message on to Bro Rando then tries to fob everyone off that he did it to be nice.

Derrick how stupid do you think people are?? For a start I'm not even American!! I'm English!! Thanksgiving is an American holiday. I'd literally just done a thread on how Satanic it was,yet you say you weren't writing it to cause trouble!! It would be like me wishing you a happy Chinese new year a Satanic new year and a happy solstice all rolled into one.

Why ask me to pass it on to Bro Rando?? you know that was never gonna happen!!

I don't know how you think you can mug everyone off with your nonsense people are not as thick as you, you know!!

You're sitting there trying to make people believe you don't use Satanic tactics when you where actually caught out doing it. The person was actually deceived by your Satanic tactics and you actually admitted it, then you think people conveniently forget!!

You're sitting there trying to make out that Grubman is a reasonable spelling mistake for Grunbaum, its nothing like it Derrick!!

You're sitting there changing your doctrine left, right and centre when you get exposed!!

You're sitting there ignoring Bible questions using ridiculous excuses and rabbitting on and on about nothing in an effort to detract from the fact that you can't answer!!

You're sitting there worrying so much about your own reputation to the point that you desperately try and save it from things written on other people's boards ,but yet wont sit there and defend your own doctrine from what's written on other peoples boards then you try and tell everyone that you're more interested in Bible truths than your own reputation!!

People see through you Derrick you're just so transparent.

The problem you have Derrick is you think that other people think like you. Just because you would be fooled by lame excuses, obvious lies and twisted facts ,you think others will be. They're not Derrick, they're just not. Yes you have the mentally diseased fan club in tow but only the mentally diseased could agree with your stupidity.

That's why I laugh at you then just reject you. You're the most foolish person I've ever bumped into and I've bumped into some foolish people in my life!!

Now let me finish by explaining something to you if you have an IQ higher than two its pretty simple to understand. If you can't understand it get your wife to take you down the shops(make sure she holds your hand when you cross the road the brum brum's are dangerous) and get her to buy a blackboard and a piece of chalk and she can draw you a picture.

"We witnesses on this board are not interested in your playground antics your tantrum throwing and your constant whining on and on and on. Let me give you an example of what it's like to us. When my 3 year old nephew want's something he whines, he points and goes like this "errr errrr errr errr" I say to him "what does err, err, err, err mean?? It means nothing to me, nothing whatsoever" So you sitting there pointing fingers going "err err err errr" ,likewise doesn't mean a thing.

Every witness that comes on here, that shows you up is all of a sudden attacked called a liar a deceiver a slanderer and any number of things in between . The pattern is this . A witness comes on and either exposes your doctrine AND/OR a witness comes on and supports Bro Grunbaum and Bro Rando, you then swoop in causing trouble weeping and gnashing your teeth and then proceed to attack the new witness, then your pants end up round your ankles, then you weep and gnash your teeth even more.

We care about the Bible and Bible doctrine. We do not care what you or any of your little friends can throw at us on a personal level. We are busy on the doors spending our time saving lives. We are too busy having plenty to do in the work of the lord than to be able to sit here doing sad and pathetic things like analyzing every word like you do. We are too busy in Jehovah's service to be trawling through old letters to prove IRRELEVANT points. We have the intelligence to understand that people can read and are able to make up their own minds about things"

Your childish cult mentality is a sad and pitiful site to see.

From now on you're getting ignored I'm not gonna sit here wasting my time arguing with a small child.

Bro DW  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.