Jehovah`s Witness/Views

Hi, i am a 11 year old Wiccan and I was just wondering, what is the witness view on Wicca and paganism.

Witch craft, is Very dangerous indeed . Naturally, we are free to choose which path to take. But since our eternal welfare is at stake, that choice is vitally important.  the world of religions has become a marketplace from which people are free to choose one that fits their needs, much as one would buy a pair of shoes. In contrast however, Jesus spoke of only two choices. He said: “Go in through the narrow gate; because broad and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are the ones going in through it; whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are the ones finding it.” (Matthew 7:13, 14)
Do you really  know what witchcraft is really all about ? Am i correct in assuming  Wiccans teach that the effects of magic will return threefold to the person practicing it and say that this is a major deterrent to the pronouncing of curses. Examples of this so-called benevolent magic include spells to protect yourself, to purify your home from negative energy left behind by former tenants, to make a person fall in love with you, to promote healing and health, to prevent the loss of your job, and to acquire money and Material processions? and did you also realize that this type of thing is described in the Bible , and puts you in danger of Demon Possession ? Demon possession in Bible described  demon possessed   people in various ways. Some of those affected were unable to speak, some were blind, some acted insane, and some possessed superhuman strength. (Matthew 9:32; 12:22; 17:15, 18; Mark 5:2-5; Luke 8:29; 9:42; 11:14; Acts 19:16) At times the agony was compounded when many demons gained possession of a person simultaneously.
On the other hand , did you know that Jehovah promises us that we can Live for ever and ever if we do as he tells us? So you could benefit much more by learning his requirements than you would following something he hates ,and besides that ,  dangerous.
Please feel free to discuss this subject further , Regards , Elbert

Jehovah`s Witness

Elbert Spears

I have been a student of the Bible since 1974 and a witness for 18 Years.I do not wish to be considered an Expert in this category because I, like everyone else will never cease to learn.However answering questions is here is very enjoyable ,Even though some continue trying to discredit me and my Brothers and Sisters. May Jehovah continue to his lovibg support .

With many years of bible study as a foundation, I enjoy aswering any question that applies to the bible. I like intelligent questions that require sincere answers.I can not answer silly questions.

34 years of Bible Study