Jehovah`s Witness/This website - my take.

Question
Bro. DW,

Thanks for the reply.

So Dee wrote to you about what was discussed in the Service Meeting. That's good, but she made a big mistake by telling it also to a diehard opposer. Sure, what we discussed at the meetings is no secret, that's why we invite the public to attend TO LISTEN and LEARN! But by telling it to someone who does not appreciate Bible truths and hates Jehovah God's ORGANIZATION is like "throwing pearls to a swine".  The swine will just trample on the pearls in the mud as if it's nothing. And that's what exactly happened. Dee threw the "pearls" (Matthew 7:6) of wisdom from God to someone who despises the ORGANIZATION and (this opposer) used it in turn to mock and ridicule the Witnesses here. He also used it against Dee to condemn the ORGANIZATION that she now associates with. I hope that she realizes this. I hope too that she stays away from this site - far away from the opposers/apostates here. If she doesn't, all the useful habits she's learning will be spoiled (1 Cor 15:33) and find herself pulling away from Jehovah. If she doesn't stay away, I'm afraid her thinking ability - the ability to reason and see the refreshing truths from Jehovah will be replaced by an insidious malignant satanic independent thinking as exhibited by this opposer named Derrick Holland. Right now I can envision this opposer's countenance as being giddy to the point ecstasy - of being able to twist the truth we teach and turn it against us. But that's to be expected since Satan transforms himself into an angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:13-15). In the end though, this opposer will not succeed. Sure he can get his "Adam's and his Eve's" every now and then thinking that he's doing "Gods' will" but in reality he's fighting against God's holy spirit. And he will lose but in the meantime the fight will continue until the work is done.

As for this website, what Dee needs to realize is this, of course, we know we ONLY have ONE website that's approved by the Organization - The JW.Org website. It's THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE where anyone in the world can DOWNLOAD the JW Organization's publications. But since it's not a site to do open discussions, thus we look for other avenues to spread the word. Just like all the avenues we use to preach and teach the Good News of God's Kingdom. The internet is just one of the avenues, just like door to door, street witnessing, letter writing, etc. And (like you said) Sister Brenda is using it as her territory (due to circumstances). Of course we know as with everything else in this world under the control of the wicked one - we HAVE to be very careful with whom we associate with. So care needs to be exercised on this website as it's frequented by apostates and opposers alike. Now the owner of this site (whoever they are) created this forum just like the other Expert forums for a specific purpose. It was created to invite Experts to answer questions from the public about a particular subject matter. Their intent of course is strictly business: to bring in customers and advertisers to their website.  And this particular forum deals with Jehovah's Witnesses where (I'm safe to assume) deals with what Jehovah's Witnesses believe in teach. Judging on the many subjects they cover, it's a very active website. Thus it exists. Now imagine, if there are not a single JW here but just die-hard opposers and apostates - like the person I already mentioned. With all the lies they spread and are spreading all over the world about Jehovah's Witnesses, what would happen to an honest hearted person who stumbled upon this website with questions about JWs? Who will answer their questions with all honesty? What about those whose intent is to further their cause - spread more lies?  Who will defend and clear the lies heaped on God's name and His Organization? Will Ken the Apostate do it? Will Ben Erdman do it? Who then will step up, if not you Bro. DW, Bro. Rando, Bro. G, Sister Brenda, Sister T, Bro. Nacilla, Bro. Spears et al?

This is also just like the Wikipedia website where anyone can go in there, add, edit or enter in ANY information they "ddem" to be truthful. But when you dig in deeper and analyze further, it's not really accurate. That's why many schools if not all schools and universities (if I'm not mistaken) DON'T recommend it as an OFFICIAL source of information. But since it exist, thus people / organizations that had their information in there hire or have their own proof readers to make sure that the INFO about them remains correct. Now as with everything else it's up to the reader to decide which one is correct. What would happen though if no one has the time, money or the talent to make the necessary corrections? Then the lie spread and stays.

So Dee in mho Bro. DW, is NOT seeing the whole picture as to why we're here on this UNOFFICIAL Jehovah's Witnesses Expert website. We're here (since it exists) to battle those who lie against Jehovah God's name and His Organization and at the same time teach and warn those who are humble at heart. We're here to counter the lies spread by opposers, Ex-Witnesses and apostates. We try as best as we can not to interact with them but sometimes it's unavoidable. But eventually we will leave as I plan to in the future, just like Bro. Rando said - then the wolves will have this site all to themselves.

My advice to Dee, like you said Bro. DW - stay away.

Well I hope these clear things up for Dee and hopefully will not come back.

Your thoughts Bro. DW?

Answer
Hello mate

Thanks for writing.

As you point out balance is the key to the whole thing. We do our door to door ministry our street witnessing our business territory and we reach many people and of course we make wise use of the internet and reach many people.

As Bro G said the other day what's the alternative to squashing the lies about us if we didn't step up to the mark and be counted. Jehovah needs staunch defenders of his name here. Elite spiritual soldiers armed to the back teeth to save as many as we can from the apostates. People need make no mistake about it this is a war ground.If we all help to save one person, just one!! it's all worth while

Jehovah's heavy artillery VS Satan's,army of butter knife carriers hahahaha

Jehovah's Bible teachings VS Satan's, Satanic tactics.

Like you say soon the work will be done and the apostates can stay here all by themselves still weeping and gnashing their teeth into oblivion.

While we continue praising Jehovah.

Take Care

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW