Jehovah`s Witness/Well, what else can I say??? :)

Question
Thanks DW,

I mean, for the clarification and for the NEW INFO. :)

Now I don't think I'm gonna make this as a private one(??) :)

Anyway, I have another question for you. Are the Governing Body of JW's also doing a door to door preaching? I mean, as in "PUBLICLY"? Because, I remember again what Robert Jones said that the WTBTS religion has taken the place of the Scribes and Pharisees in Jesus' day, having "seated themselves in the seat of Moses(Matthew 23:3-5)... Just this one Bro. (Just for the clarification)

Once again, I'm looking forward to it

Thanks

Answer
Hi again

Thanks for writing

Yes EVERY SINGLE Jehovah's witness does door to door ministry that includes the members of the governing body. The door to door preaching work is the absolute bread and butter of our ministry.

Robert Jones hasn't got a clue what he's on about he's just another one on here talking utter nonsense. It's like Ben said the other day he's fallen off Jehovah's ever progressive organization now he's just standing still giving old and outdated information. Like all apostates he has a problem with Biblical teachings such as this one here

Matt 24:

45 "Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time"?

and this

John 16:

12 "I have many things yet to say to YOU, but YOU are not able to bear them at present. 13 However, when that one arrives, the spirit of the truth, he will guide YOU into all the truth"

He writes the other month about 1914 and it was one of the most ridiculous things you could ever read, complete nonsense , not a clue where 1914 comes from and how to work it out from scripture and he was supposed to be an elder a man qualified to teach!!. This is a big reason why he's no longer an elder and he's no longer welcome in Jehovah's organization.

The governing body have been appointed by Jesus himself they do everything Jesus expects of us and more, not only that but they have proof that they where appointed by Jesus.

People like Robert Jones ,Derrick Holland ,Ben Erdman, Pearl Doxsey, Chris, Richard, Ken the apostate and many others haven't got a scriptural clue, they have lost their chance of salvation and have nothing to lose. Just like Satan is doomed to destruction he drags as many down with him that he can, these ones are they same.

Look at this scripture

Hebrews 10:

26 "For if we practice sin willfully after having received the accurate knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice for sins left"

Now there's no need to over analyze this scripture.The point is that these ones have been shown the truth , we've witnessed to them they know our beliefs yet they fight it deliberately attempting to turn others into their way of thinking.

They are nothing but cult leaders!!. Apostasy is a cult!!. They follow other apostates as their leaders most of them hiding behind a pretense of being Christian this is what the Bible says.

Acts 20:

30 "and from among YOU yourselves men will rise and speak twisted things to draw away the disciples after themselves"

They get others to follow their way of thinking. They say things like "don't listen to teachings of men" yet expect you to listen to their teachings!!! These ones are dangerous people BEWARE!!!

Matt 23:

2 “The scribes and the Pharisees have seated themselves in the seat of Moses......13 “Woe to YOU, scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! because YOU shut up the kingdom of the heavens before men; for YOU yourselves do not go in, neither do YOU permit those on their way in to go in"

See that word HYPOCRITES!!! Now ask yourself who's seated themselves in the seat of Moses!!

Follow up if you need

Take Care

jw.org

https://www.jw.org/en/free-bible-study/  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW