Jehovah`s Witness/What wonderful answers

Hello sister

Hope you don't mind if I borrow some of your answers for field service. You put it better than I do. Of course, I've been doing that with DW, Rando, and Grunbam too :-)

I see you have met the resident apostate: Mr. Holland. He'll argue about that because he was never baptized, but neither was Satan, and that one certainly knows enough of The Truth to misapply it.

I've had a few bracing exchanges with Derrick, and he has never answered a single question. Oh, he's said a great deal, but said nothing at the same time.

He blocks me now because I'm "not nice". Ah well. Jesus himself referred to false teachers as "Serpents" "Offspring of Vipers"; made a whip and drove out the cheaters from the temple, etc.

If Derrick was ignorant it might be different. He's just caught up in 2 Cor 4: 3&4.

Keeping Rev 22:15 in mind helps me keep a perspective sometimes.

You are doing wonderful work Sister T. I look forward daily to checking this site for all the great witnessing going on!

Hello Brother Bill,

Thanks for writing and sure feel free, I'm glad that some of my replies are helpful.  I sure learn a lot from Bro Rando, Bro DW and Br G, myself.  Isn't Jehovah's wisdom incredible?  The Bible definitely is inspired of God!

Yes that is so true, I too have to remember 2 Cor. 4:3, 4 and also Dan 12:10  as to why some just don't 'see' what is right there clear as day.

And yes, Derrick and all his cohorts, who are opposers/apostates want to pick apart every single word I type, I'm surprised he didn't point out the missed commas and periods and so's insane to be so obsessed with a religion that he doesn't even belong to and never has, we're talking 12 years he's been on this site....ridiculous.  As he puts up all those things, I don't even read all that.  It's way over the top and he says I'm extreme and fanatic, I'm not the one on a forum where I don't belong.  I called him the JW police once before, but now I think I'll call him the JW stalker!   Because he's always here lurking and waiting to pounce....

It's funny how he can write super long letters and pick apart every single word that is said, but when it comes to the scriptural questions that are raised, especially by Bro Rando, he'll mention them but give no alternative, he says he'll only speak about them if we write to him directly....see the tactics!

Thanks again and keep fighting the fine fight!  1 Tim 6:12

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)