Jehovah`s Witness/Why are you here????

This site is for Jehovah's Witnesses. Why are people like you and others who have never even been in the truth on here? This is for people who are in the truth or interested in learning the truth about Jehovah's Witnesses. You all should go away and leave us alone.

Greetings Angie,

I am sorry, but you are mistaken, as many who come to this site are mistaken. This is NOT a site for Jehovah's Witnesses. This is a worldly site for experts about many topics. This topic category happens to be about Jehovah's Witnesses. You should expect to see people of all sorts of people on this site and all sorts as experts in this topic category. I happen to be an expert on Jehovah's Witnesses just as others are experts about movies or wine making. I am not an expert on those other topics. But I am and expert about JWs since I have lived most of my life as an active JW. I know more about living as a Witness than I do about living as a non-Witness.

I am happy to offer the site for Jehovah's Witnesses approved by the WTBTS.
Any other site not approved by the WTBTS should be known to you as a worldly site.

Regards, Robert Jones

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert Jones

1. How the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses is stuctured, how it operates, and how it exercises control over its members. 2. What Jehovah's Witnesses believe, why, and who determines doctrine.

It is a waste of time to argue with Jehovah's Witnesses or to present lists of scriptural proofs to show where they are in error. Jehovah's Witnesses listen only the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" and immediately accept changes that come through the pages of The Watchtower magazine.

I survived 1975. For 32 years, from 1968 to 2000, I embraced and promoted everything coming through Jehovah's sole channel of communication, the "Faithful and Discreet Slave." I accepted doctrinal changes as "new light", meat in due season, from the Slave Class.

Was an elder the last 13 years, WT Study Conductor, Congregation Secretary, Book Study Conductor, and occasional Pioneer. Never "irregular" or "inactive" as the labels go. I have not been reproved or disfellowshipped. I no longer attend meetings or practice the religion. I have not started smoking, drinking, gambling, using drugs, or had any sort of emotional breakdown. How silly.

I am not a servant of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave", the WTBTS, or any other man-made organization. I hope to explain, not defend, the beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses. I believe in universal truths such as kindness, humility, charity, and love. I do not believe that God selected a special group, the Jews or CT Russell followers for example, to receive a special message or blessing. I do not believe that one religion has it all right and therfore other religions are wrong. I believe it is a delusion for one group of humans to claim that "God chose us and therefore God did not choose you." I consider spirituality to be a personal endeavor that each person must discover for themselves.

Degree in Computer Programming. Not applicable here.