Jehovah`s Witness/THe Name Jehovah

Ben wrote at 2012-10-31 07:29:28
JW ARE taught to develop a relationship with the Almighty, not just know his name "Jehovah" but to know what it stands for. The meaning behind the name is that of one who Will become what ever is necessary to become to accomplish his purpose, That is he is a savior to those that are deserving of saving, an executioner to those deserving of execution, a father to those that need a father, a comforter to those that need comfort, a healer to those that need to be heeled a protector to those that need protecting etc. He is the God of Love, Peace, Righteousness as well as humor and good cheer.  

Through the pages of his word we learn what he likes and what he dislikes.

We come to appreciate the mercy and love he shows to those that follow him just as his Son Jesus followed him. He is not just a name.  He is the only one deserving of our worship. We honor the Son Jesus but do not give him the type of worship that only belongs to The Almighty, The God of Jesus and us.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Chris