Jehovah`s Witness/trying to make right, a wrong, commited 20 years ago.

Cassandra's wrote at 2012-12-19 02:44:36
Hi Chris, perhaps you don't know the whole background of this Grandmother. And we shouldn't judge her or try to speculate on what she did with her money. Also we should not be judging  the WTBTS. Sounds like you learned the truth and grew up among the best people on the planet. You should be thankful to Gods active force for drawing you to him. Sorry you are not hanging in there. Remember what The good book says about relying upon your own understanding. Hope you wake up and see that Jehovah and Jesus are the ones judging. Just leave it to them.

Jehovah`s Witness

Chris