Jehovah`s Witness/144,000 congragations and Great tribulation

Hello Brother Grunbaum,I was wondering if you have heard of the congregations of our Jehovah Witnesses being formed through out the earth, is a marker to take into account how close we are to the start of the Great Tribulation? What I mean by this,are the number of the Anointed 144,000 related in any way to 144,000 congregations around the world something that Jehovah,Jesus,and the Faithful&Discreet Slave(Governing Body) have indicated to look out for this as a Sign the nearness of the GT? The only sign ive seen are the Generation anointed ones to be Sealed right before the start of GT in the book of Revelation. Bear in mind this speculation of the 144,000 congregations has only came from within the brothers and sisters of our organization and not our Governing Body. And one thing i did noticeis that its based on Rev chpt2. It only speaks of Angels to the 7 congreations,Not Anointed ones to a congregation.Pleas share some other info if possible. Thank you and good job exposing Derrick Holland and the rest of these opposers here. Jehovah is certainly blessing your efforts, for  you are a witness to his name JEHOVAH!

The brothers are speculating just where we are just before the United Nations start the Great Tribulation,some of it has merit and it deals with 1975.

As been pointed out in the WT Adam if still alive would be 6,038 years old,to some who read this it looks foolish but Adam was not created to die,he was to live forever so on a closer look its not so foolish after all.

Now back then many including myself reasoned when Adam reached 6,000 it would mark 6,000 years into Gods rest day and the 1,000 year reign would commence,It was assumed that this would also mark Eve's 6,000 year as well,when nothing happned a closer look revealed that Eve was not created at the same time as Adam,we thought it was and thats why they made comments like this,here is an excerpt:

*** w68 8/15 p. 499 Why Are You Looking Forward to 1975? ***

Are we to assume from this study that the battle of Armageddon will be all over by the autumn of 1975, and the long-looked-for thousand-year reign of Christ will begin by then? Possibly, but we wait to see how closely the seventh thousand-year period of man’s existence coincides with the sabbathlike thousand-year reign of Christ. If these two periods run parallel with each other as to the calendar year, it will not be by mere chance

at the best only points to the autumn of 1975 as the end of 6,000 years of man’s existence on earth. It does not necessarily mean that 1975 marks the end of the first 6,000 years of Jehovah’s seventh creative “day.” Why not? Because after his creation Adam lived some time during the “sixth day,” which unknown amount of time would need to be subtracted from Adam’s 930 years, to determine when the sixth seven-thousand-year period or “day” ended, and how long Adam lived into the “seventh day.” And yet the end of that sixth creative “day” could end within the same Gregorian calendar year of Adam’s creation. It may involve only a difference of weeks or months, not years.Eve was created after Adam. So not until after this event did the sixth creative day come to an end. Exactly how soon after Adam’s creation is not disclosed

*** w68 8/15 p. 500 Why Are You Looking Forward to 1975? ***

One thing is absolutely certain, Bible chronology reinforced with fulfilled Bible prophecy shows that six thousand years of man’s existence will soon be up, yes, within this generation!

So yes we thought this was the end,so here we are 38 years later and we lost tens of thousands in the service year 1976 more than any other year before or since.

So many sharp witness minds now are looking at this as maybe the number 40 has symbolic significance.

They pointed out to me and I listened carefully that at :

(Judges 5:31) . . .Thus let all your enemies perish, O Jehovah, And let your lovers be as when the sun goes forth in its mightiness.” And the land had no further disturbance for forty years.

I listened with a sceptic ear until it was pointed out how this was linked to Megiddo,then my antenna went up.

Now they had my attention because I already knew this was prophetic, pointing forward to a greater war in which all enemies of God would perish.Megiddo has reference to HarMagedon.

They continued with this 40 year theme:

1.The rain of Noah’s day fell for 40 days
2.The law of Moses provided that certain types of offenders were to be given 40 strokes.
3.Israel wandered in the wilderness 40 years as a punishment
4.Jonah warned Nineveh that in forty days it would be destroyed:
5.Jesus fasted 40 days
6.Moses fasted 40 days before the law
7.Moses waited 40 years to deliver Israel
8.40 days to prepare Israel for burial
9.Midian had no further disturbance for 40 years in the days of Gid´e·on.
10.David ruled as king 40 years
11.Solomon reigned 40 years
12.Jehoash king 40years
13.Israel under the Philistines 40 years
14.Eli judged after 40 years
15.Israel under Saul 40 years
16.Ezekiel lay on his right side 40 days to symbolize the 40 years of Judah's transgression
17.Jehovah used 40 different ones to write his message
18.Philistine giant strutted in front of the Israel 40 days
19.Elijah strengthened by one angelic meal went forty days to Mount Horeb where by and he heard the voice of God
20.Jesus appeared 40 days as proof he was alive
21.Jesus brought to the Temple in Jerusalem 40 days old

125 More where God used the number 40

This is just 21 of the 146 times ,I'm not typing all of the 146 times 40 is mentioned
in scripture that symbolizes trial and testing, or probation.

Of all the ones they showed I wondered if the number 40 played a role in Jerusalem's destruction since it is linked with Christendom the modern false religious worship and they said yes

From the death of Jesus to the destruction of Jerusalem was 40 years  

This one sealed it for me because it prefigure Christendom's destruction

So its clear the number 40 will be associated with false religions destruction

The number 40 has long been scripturally recognized as an important number, both on account of the frequency of its occurrence, and the uniformity of its association with a period of probation, trial, and chastisement.

So it cant be denied that the number 40 is associated with probation, trial, and chastisement

So these are too many instances to ignore when we are approaching 40 years since 1975

So it seems to indicate that Eve was created 40years later as Adam wandered alone.
They pointed out to me that this could mean Eve creation could have been 6,000 ago in 2015

We believe each creative day was 7,000 so the new thought is only 1,000 is left of the 7th day

We know from scripture Christ Kingdom is 1,000 years Satan is removed from the earth 1,000

"and bound him for a thousand years"

"And they came to life and ruled as kings+ with the Christ for a thousand years"

So we already know when 6,000 years are up of the 7,000 creative week its the end of this system,what we dont know for sure is when.

If you ask me do I believe the end is only two years away I say yes ,I believe it,you wont see this in print in the WT but these are too many times God has used the number 40 for it to not mean it points to our time.

This is just being revealed 40 years later from 1975 ,as we get closer to the end ,I always knew we would be able to zero in and pinpoint the time because there are too many sharp minds looking at this ,spiritual prophets who has Gods spirit.

Jehovah doesn't speak to us like he once did but we have his written word and a prophetic pattern has emerged.

Prophet Grünbaum  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum