Jehovah`s Witness/Apostates On Here!!

Question
Brother Jones,

I hope you have seen what the supposed brothers are saying on here about the 144,000 and saying that Armageddon will occur by 2015. I haven’t heard any of this from the Society or read it in the Watchtower. Readers should be warned that these supposed brothers are probably apostates with a personal agenda.

One brother on here, claimed to be of the anointed, is talking about 1975 again. He is saying that Adam was 6,000 years old in 1975 but we don’t how old Eve is. Then he speculated that she would be about 30 years younger than Adam, and now here we are 38 years after 1975. Is this new light? Is this in The Watchtower? This brother went on about a 40 years cleansing just like when Jesus or Moses fasting or cleansing had a start, those 40 years had an ending. The he shows 1975+40=2015. This is APOSTATE to promote this when The Society has said nothing about it! I for one do NOT believe it. I have heard that many fell into a trap about 1975 years ago. Why is this coming up again?

He also said that “brothers” have shared with him to look for 144,000 Congregations, and that we now have almost 112,000 Congregations. And as we get closer to 144,000 Congregations we can expect severe and vile opposition. This is APOSTATE talk. The 144,000 are the anointed brothers and sisters chosen by Jehovah and Jesus down through the years since Pentecost

There is another supposed brother on here saying that so many sharp Witness minds now are looking at the number 40 with possible symbolic significance. I am not looking at 40 years about anything. Not until I read in The Watchtower. This brother says that there are too many instances to ignore when we are approaching 40 years since 1975. He even stated that he believes the end is only two years away, BUT then specifically said that you won’t see this in print in the Watchtower. That is APOSTATE talk and people need to know this. He is speculating and going beyond the WTBTS with his own beliefs as if his beliefs are the truth!

I tried to contact one of the brothers about this but he is not accepting questions. And I am not sending any questions to the other brother again. The last time I asked him something he called me stupid and ignorant and then gave a long answer on something that I did not ask about.

So Brother Jones, I am counting on you not to reject me, but to let readers here be on guard about some false brothers on here running ahead of Jehovah’s Organization with their own ideas.

Answer
I am happy to answer your questions so that other readers are put on notice about possible apostates on here posing as brothers with special inside information. I read back over the postings of the past few days so that I could see the posts and the brothers that you are referring to.

First, let me say that "new light" comes to Jehovah’s Witnesses by only two means:
1. District Convention talks that are then then followed up in a few months with a Watchtower Study article for the congregations.
2. Sometimes, just a Watchtower Study article by itself.
ANY brother who promotes something that has not been published by the “faithful slave" are technically apostate. No brother can promote, preach, or reason with scriptures something beyond what the "faithful slave" has already approved.

That 144,000 Congregations "being looked at" is a full-scale break from a JW core teaching. This change of doctrine would have major repercussions. The 144,000 belief frames just about everything that a JW hangs their faith on. The brother speaking about this ahead of the organization might well know something. But even if he is of the anointed, he his NOT the "faithful and discreet slave dispensing food at the proper time." The anointed of JWs have recently been stripped of their being the FDS class with the new light that only the Governing Body are the faithful slave, not all the anointed. Perhaps this anointed brother is not too happy about that and is pleased to dispense his own ideas here. I do not know because I do not know him personally. Even so, a faithful Witness should be on guard.

I give the same warning about the supposed brother using a 1975+40=2015 calculation. Where does the Bible suggest that a person should try calculating when the end will come? Do you read it in The Watchtower? This brother is a loose cannon. Here is why I say so. Rather than cautioning his readers to wait on the Organization, to wait for clarification from The Watchtower, he promotes his own idea that "the end is only two years away" and then saying "you won't see this in print in the WT." I was trying to find a way not to call this apostate. But any Witness should recognize that when a brother says you WON’T see it in the Watchtower, and then promotes an idea not in the Watchtower, you have to call it apostate!!

What these guys are promoting is ridiculous, downright silly. The 144,000 Congregations and 1975+40=2015 are just too far-fetched. If these brothers said any of these things in their local congregations, they would be questioned by the elders for promoting sects or causing division or disrupting the unity of the congregation. They would then likely be deleted as elders, or disfellowshipped, if they did not immediately recant. I suggest that you view anything they say with suspicion.
Robert Jones

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert Jones