Jehovah`s Witness/Appreciation

Question
After reading answers from other "experts", I appreciate your gracious and humble approach.  I have no doubt you are who you say you are, but as for the majority of the rest of the "experts", I feel they are doing more harm than good to Jehovah's name.  I understand now why the slave cautions us about using any other sites but jw.org, I appreciate that you direct people to our site as well.  I just wanted to let you know this and appreciate your efforts to bring praise to Jehovah through your use of our abundance of spiritual information that Jehovah lovingly provides for the benefit of all.

Answer
Thank you, ive answered on here for years, i personally dont go on the site as the questions come straight to my inbox. Ive heard bad reports before & im led to believe some are not who they say they are, so i have no dealings with any of the "experts" on there.

However i have been thinking about removing myself as an "expert"  because of what the slave say about the internet, i know ive had great success on here but i dont want to do anything that displeases jehovah.

Than you for the kind words

Brenda

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenda Martin