Jehovah`s Witness/Appreciation

After reading answers from other "experts", I appreciate your gracious and humble approach.  I have no doubt you are who you say you are, but as for the majority of the rest of the "experts", I feel they are doing more harm than good to Jehovah's name.  I understand now why the slave cautions us about using any other sites but, I appreciate that you direct people to our site as well.  I just wanted to let you know this and appreciate your efforts to bring praise to Jehovah through your use of our abundance of spiritual information that Jehovah lovingly provides for the benefit of all.

Thank you, ive answered on here for years, i personally dont go on the site as the questions come straight to my inbox. Ive heard bad reports before & im led to believe some are not who they say they are, so i have no dealings with any of the "experts" on there.

However i have been thinking about removing myself as an "expert"  because of what the slave say about the internet, i know ive had great success on here but i dont want to do anything that displeases jehovah.

Than you for the kind words

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenda Martin

I have been one of Jehovah`s Witneses now for over 30 years, in those years I have brought up 4 children, teaching each of them the bible.Being one of Jehovah`s Witnesses has helped me cope with my Epilepsy and bring up a daughter with learning difficulties.I have conducted bible studies with people from nearly every denomination i.e. Muslim. Having used the bible all these years to answer peoples questions, I feel I am qualified to give any answer regarding Jehovah`s Witnesses and the bible.

My experience has been one of attending bible lectures 5 times a week,taking part in these lectures in front of an audience and being with thousands of J.W. at conventions where I have seen the bible at work in peoples lives.It is truly a miracle when you see thousands of people meeting together and not one policeman needed, and not even a piece of litter in sight.It is like another world.

Nearly 40 years as a Witness, is my "education" bringing up 4 children, dealing with Epilepsy, bringing up a disabled daughter.